[Ch3] Torranee Ni Nee Krai Krong (No Problem)

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
I love Yaya's Don't shoot, very classy and makes me beg to see her in a period lakorn with that kind of wavy hairstyle!
Oooooh! Looks like that picture is of the part Athit got snake bite...? Muahaha I can't wait!

Miss Bouakham

sarNie Hatchling
Where was Nadech's other hand? Maybe it was on Yaya's shoulder or they were holding hands from behind??? Ok, I think I'm getting too delusional here!! :coverlaf: :crazy:
They can add ten people in a picture with them, but they're not fooling us! =P

Thanks for the Yaya magazine shoot. She would look good in a historical lakorn

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
They can add ten people in a picture with them, but they're not fooling us! =P

Thanks for the Yaya magazine shoot. She would look good in a historical lakorn
I know....they can't fool us!! LOL The fans(we) are watching them like a hawk!! Also the fans can get really delusional too and read too much into things!! :coverlaf:
You're welcome ja!! I agree with you and jjinxx about Yaya being in a period lakorn. I want to see her in different roles!! It would even be better if both Nadech and Yaya are in a period lakorn together! :cloud9:

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
Oh wow, Nadech and Yaya are playing with a super adorable toddler boy!!

จากไอจีพลอย ชิดจันทร์ คะ : ชิโน่ กะ นางฟ้า /P (Chino and Nangfah)

cr: IG's ploychidjun: คนเข็นรถให้หล่อมากกก 55555 /P
(The person who is pushing the tricycle is really handsome)

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
OMG, this looks sooooo delicious! I want some too! My mouth is watering!! No wonder Nadech always eat and brought his mommy's home- cooked food to work!

อาหารมื้อเที่ยง ฝีมือแม่แก้วจัดเต็ม(แม่ณเดชน์)
(โอ้ววววว คุณแม่จัดเต็มจริงๆ และมั่นใจว่าต้องมีปลาร้าแน่ วันนี้ลชคุณแม่เจริญอาหารแน่นอน อิอิ)
Lunch, Mae Kaew's cooking (Nadech's mom)
Mae Kaew really out did herself and I'm certain there's fermented (pickled) fish for sure. Today my appetite will be really good because of mae's tasty food.

zazoured

sarNie Juvenile
They are sooo cute !!! They will make great parents one day , individually or together, Lol !
Yaya is just GORGEOUS in this commercial !!! I want to see the end result !!! Hopefully soon...
Does anybody knows who the guy in the ad is ? or is he just a model ? Yaya is quite flirty here , just love it !...
Thanks Kat !!!!!!

bb_ny

sarNie Hatchling
the food looks so good!!! No wonder Nadech always talks about his mother's cooking...just looking at it makes me hungry

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Oh wow, Nadech and Yaya are playing with a super adorable toddler boy!!

จากไอจีพลอย ชิดจันทร์ คะ : ชิโน่ กะ นางฟ้า /P (Chino and Nangfah)

cr: IG's ploychidjun: คนเข็นรถให้หล่อมากกก 55555 /P
(The person who is pushing the tricycle is really handsome)
Ploy Chidjun's son is adorable

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
Awwwwww....my heart just simply melts here!!

ig's ploychidjun:โตขึ้นผมจะหล่อเหมือนพี่ /P
When I grow up I will be handsome like Pee(Nadech)

jennaloveu

sarNie Juvenile
You guys know what?!? I really excited about Kerd award!! It's gonna be a blow out :D They both are going to the award together so i really hope they win it. Not that i don't adore Boy and Margie but i really want to see Nadech and Yaya receive this award together. The fans are really working their butt off on voting.

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
You guys know what?!? I really excited about Kerd award!! It's gonna be a blow out :D They both are going to the award together so i really hope they win it. Not that i don't adore Boy and Margie but i really want to see Nadech and Yaya receive this award together.
That's great!! I'm excited and can't wait too!!

chubbycheeks

imma kick ur-ass-aya !
AWHHHHHHHHH! Ploy's son is so freakin cute! Those pictures are just adorable! :crush: As for the CM, Yaya is absolutely flawless! Her skin looks amazing and the makeup was nicely done. She's sucha beauty! I'm highly anticipating the CM now!

Jenna, I'm excited for the Awards too. I think they have a great chance of winning but best of luck to everyone!