[Ch3] Torranee Ni Nee Krai Krong (No Problem)

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
BTS clip of TNKK Mar 23, 2012

OMG they are so cute and HILARIOUS!! :lmao3: :rofl: :lmao2: Nadech was actually the serious one but nong sao was such an instigator!! I've watch this vid so many times! This really made me day!!

cr: thoranee2012

zazoured

sarNie Juvenile
OMG ! Katelyn ! That is what I do to my hubby when he gets on my nerves LMAO !!!
She looks like she has been practicing on him a few times cuz her punches are much better than the one she gave him on the beach while filming GRGR !!!!! LOL !!!!! ;D
Can you hear what they are saying in the background ? It looks like they are getting told off maybe ????
I am still laughing just thinking about it !!!! I wish they had their own reality show , I would have been watching 24/7 for sure !!! LOL !!!

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
Look at the boys! Check out Nadech's biceps! :faint: This is an old picture from their days of 4 Huajai Haeng Khun Khao!

cr to NadechWorld FB

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
BTS clip of TNKK Mar 23, 2012

OMG they are so cute and HILARIOUS!! :lmao3: :rofl: :lmao2: Nadech was actually the serious one but nong sao was such an instigator!! I've watch this vid so many times! This really made me day!!

cr: thoranee2012
Yaya is so cute "really angry" Poor Nadech, he's Yaya's punching bag of the day. That clip made me smile lots. Thanks for sharing.

Spazzing so hard on the BTS clip. Someone on the set said Nadech is going to be bored on the next film set BUT he said he is going to tease Kim. That's when Yaya started to punch him. LOL. She is jealous. kekeke This is toooooo cute.

I made another MV last night na. I love this singer "Emeli Sande".... her album is coming out this Summer...... her voice is just beautiful and she is really hot in UK right now.... Adele better watch out. lol

Of course, I think the song fits Yadech.... the song is called "Next to me". I hope you like it na.
http://youtu.be/4TN5NKYwg4U

karen_moo

sarNie Adult
The new TNNKK BTS video is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO great!!!!! :woot: hahahaha!! made me smile for sooo long! they are too cute. :dance1:

Miss Bouakham

sarNie Hatchling
wow, can I have the marker after he's done with it? LOL :dance2:

Spazzing so hard on the BTS clip. Someone on the set said Nadech is going to be bored on the next film set BUT he said he is going to tease Kim. That's when Yaya started to punch him. LOL. She is jealous. kekeke This is toooooo cute.
thanks for the translation lakornkiki! they're both such great teasers. but it's true, nadech won't have as much fun without his nong sao :yuck:

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
wow, can I have the marker after he's done with it? LOL :dance2:

thanks for the translation lakornkiki! they're both such great teasers. but it's true, nadech won't have as much fun without his nong sao :yuck:
Miss Bouakham, my thought exactly about the marker! hehehe :bhehe: I was spazzing so much over that BTS TNKK's clip! I love the part when Nadech did the kung fu moves on her! Also Love when Nadech was giggling because knew his nong sao was jealous!!! She punched him pretty hard too! I have to say this is one of the best bts ever. This beats the one where Yaya punched Nadech's butt when he was lying down!

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
@Kiki
Thank you for creating and sharing your wonderful vid!! :kiss: I really felt the love!!! I love all the pictures that you selected!! They are so adorable together!!

jennaloveu

sarNie Juvenile
hahahahha Yaya got jealous at Nadech because he said he was going to tease Kim >< This is soooo adorable!!! It made my day. This couple is gonna be real sometime. :D:D

Miss Bouakham

sarNie Hatchling
Miss Bouakham, my thought exactly about the marker! hehehe :bhehe: I was spazzing so much over that BTS TNKK's clip! I love the part when Nadech did the kung fu moves on her! Also Love when Nadech was giggling because knew his nong sao was jealous!!! She punched him pretty hard too! I have to say this is one of the best bts ever. This beats the one where Yaya punched Nadech's butt when I was lying down!
along with his kung fu moves, i loved his 'sound effects' too :pervie:
she did punch him hard, didn't she? i wonder if he's harboring a few bruises because of her.

XYZX

sarNie Egg
she did punch him hard, didn't she? i wonder if he's harboring a few bruises because of her.
You can tell, yaya punched him so hard that she even rubbed her hands after it, cuz her hands hurt too! lmao

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
A few bruises...in the HEART maybe?!!! lol sorry, I saw the opportunity to be corny!

Love the bts, Yaya going gangster on Nadech had me rolling--especially love when he CAUGHT HER FIST. That was right out of a lakorn perfectly, skinship(!) >< Oh gosh, here goes spazz mode.