[Ch3] Torranee Ni Nee Krai Krong (No Problem)

neena

sarNie Adult
I LOVED THE KERD AWARDS!! They look amazing together! even sporting the same designer...i swear, they are beginning to look like a real couple to me. I love the nichkhun-nadech-yaya teasing!! nichkhun was even blushing! LOL. i saw Nichkhun interacting with Nadech, now I want a picture of him with Yaya/ interacting with her!! LOL

GLOW for metro men. April 2012 Summer Splash with NADECH. (EXACT ad in the mag).
He is just soooo handsome. I love him in beautifully tailored suits. Most of the posters and photos I've seen of him for X_Act is very handsome na.
~and his eyes look really light here - might just be the lighting. Love it. Stunning! :heart:

I don't know if any of you read fan fics but I made MV for one hot scene from Sary's "Twice in a Lifetime" FF. hehe
I hope you like it na ka..... I had fun making it......

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
I don't know if any of you read fan fics but I made MV for one hot scene from Sary's "Twice in a Lifetime" FF. hehe
I hope you like it na ka..... I had fun making it......
@kiki kob jai ter na its incredible MV you've made

susa89

sarNie Egg
someone can explain to me the problem between nadech and friends please?
he appears to them to send a message to see if it changed after I know the answer to his friends but were not telling yadecher
and I also do not know the whole story I'm not happy I'm poor nadech cherished hope that his mother will make her a big hug and non raçurer nadech you did not change

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
@Kiki and dertaajaf

Thank you both for posting Nadech's picture from EXACT ad!!! I am so in awe of this amazing picture because it has a god-like aura about it! He is just so perfectly beautiful!! The lighting/glow makes it very special because I feel like I'm in a dream-like state with his piercing eyes staring right into my soul. Nadech is truly a god's gift to all of us to appreciate and admire!