[Ch3] Torranee Ni Nee Krai Krong (No Problem)

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
Motor Show @ Yamaha 03.27.12

These pictures are so amazing!! :faint:

Nadech is the cutest one!! I'm so biased!

cr as tagged

loveangel

sarNie Hatchling
Posted on NadechYaya.com
มาดูรูปหนุ่มที่ไปทำงานไกลบ​้าน แต่หัวใจไปด้วยหรือเปล่าไม่​รู้
(Come take a look at a picture of a young man who went to work so far away. But did his heart go too?

ส่วนสาวที่อยู่ใกล้บ้าน นี่หัวใจไปอยู่ไหนไกลหรือเปล่าลูก อิอิ (As for this young woman who stays close to home, where is your heart going so far away.)

cr as tagged

I hope that makes sense!! It's hard to translate sometimes!!
Thank you for translating the writing! Love the meaning of it! I can't wait to hear the song! Yaya looked gorgeous at the recording!

sooo hot...damn that guy has his hand on his crouch? ; o
555 That's what I thought too! Even if not, the photo still looks disturbing somehow...

@Loveangel

hehehe....they have same shirts!! Love the pictures!! Naruk jung loey!!! Thanks for sharing!!
Not only that, but they wore it during Duangjai Akkanee and now for Toranee Nee Krai Krong...the 1st two photos are from the 4 Hearts of the Mountains days and the next two photos are recent.

loveangel

sarNie Hatchling
yaya look very beautiful, cute , young in that FITNE Choco. i replay it so many times . thank you so much for sharing the Video.

zazoured

sarNie Juvenile
Love love that choco ad of Yaya !!! She is so beautiful in it. I love all the goofy stuffs she does , she is such character ! Only one question, is the pic at the beginning suppose to be Yaya when she was younger? Because it doesn't look like her at all ...
Cannot wait to see the 12 plus and mistine commercials as well.