[Ch3] Torranee Ni Nee Krai Krong (No Problem)

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
Love love that choco ad of Yaya !!! She is so beautiful in it. I love all the goofy stuffs she does , she is such character ! Only one question, is the pic at the beginning suppose to be Yaya when she was younger? Because it doesn't look like her at all ...
Cannot wait to see the 12 plus and mistine commercials as well.
I don't think that's Yaya!! Here are some pictures when she was younger.

cr as tagged

zazoured

sarNie Juvenile
Thanks Katlyn !!! You have confirmed me right. I knew that Yaya did not change much , her face has been more or less the same all her life lol !!! Thanks again for Yaya's pic , she is such a cutie !

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
Nadech and Yaya cleared their busy schedule to visit a little girl named Nong Nam Oi (Nong Sugarcane juice) in Hatyai. They made this little girl's dream come true!!

cr to พราวส่องโสม แก้วใส posted on Nadech & Yaya Home at Pantip

cr as tagged

Ruk Nadech and Yaya tee soot loey!! They are so kind to visit and support this little girl.

After visiting Nong Nam Oi, they went to Hatyai Hospital to visit the injured people from Hatyai bombing!

loveangel

sarNie Hatchling
Thank you katelyn for sharing this. Nadech and Yaya very kind to visit the little girl. They both good inside and out side. I didn't disappoint that I love them so much. They clear their busy schedule to visited the injure people and may be see each other too as they been separated for 5 days . Heheh that wht I thought.

I am so happy to see NY together today and so proud to love them too.
I was motivated so I made MV.... it's suppose to be fun with (lots) of wishful thinking from my part.
The title is self-explanatory - "baby, I'm back" . hehehe I hope you like it na.

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
Posted on Barry.Ya on 03.29.12

04.06.12 Barry.Ya's admin posted: After receiving support and help from Nadech and Yaya and many others, now Nong Nam Oi got better enough to write and draw a thank you card for Nadech and Yaya!

Posted 04.17.12

The mommies must be so proud of their children!!

cr as tagged and posted on Barry.Ya FB

Nadech gup Yaya naruk laea jai dee jing jing!! I'm so proud of N'Nadech and N'Yaya!! BTW, great excuse to see each other after being apart for 5 days!! :coverlaf:

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
:thanks: Katelyn for all the clips and pictures of Yadech!

The kids are together and the moms have someone to talk to while their kids are doing good deed.

What a big happy family!!!

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
^ You are welcome ja, Vimalee!! What they did is really commendable! It's always a good thing to give back to the community! I love the fact that they are so kind hearted, caring and giving!

loveangel

sarNie Hatchling
I am so happy to see NY together today and so proud to love them too.
I was motivated so I made MV.... it's suppose to be fun with (lots) of wishful thinking from my part.
The title is self-explanatory - "baby, I'm back" . hehehe I hope you like it na.
We are absolutely love your MV. The picture and specially the song . After we watch it once the kids ask me to replay " again, again,again" replay so many times. Thank you very much . Your very talent.

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
Ngaan Ruam Jai Laai Dok 04.17.12 (Unity of the Heart of the Patterned Flower Festival)

cr as tagged

Song "คนไม่มีแฟน" (A person who doesn't have a girlfriend)
cr lillybkk1

Miss Bouakham

sarNie Hatchling
Ngaan Ruam Jai Laai Dok 04.17.12 (Unity of the Heart of the Patterned Flower Festival)

Song "คนไม่มีแฟน" (A person who doesn't have a girlfriend)
cr lillybkk1
What an active audience, Nadech received a lot of flowers <3
I am jealous of the lady who tied the scarf on Nadech's waist, LOL!

Didn't want to post more but Nujang posted the pics from the patterned flower fest and as always, her pics are amazing so I had to share na. Hard to choose since he looked like he was having so much fun and smiling so wide. I liked so many of the pics. I was not so hot on his shirt but I guess he was just wearing it for the fest. He is always doing fan/client service. lol

We are absolutely love your MV. The picture and specially the song . After we watch it once the kids ask me to replay " again, again,again" replay so many times. Thank you very much . Your very talent.
Thank you for watching and commenting about the MV ka. Something got me curious, you said kids.... are they your children? You watch Yadech vids with your kids? That's sooooo cool naka. :)

Oh this guy..... such a goof.... NO WONDER WE MISSED HIM SOOOO MUCH WHEN HE WAS AWAY!!!

Nadech "planking" na.... ROFLLLLLLLL!

cr: on pic from IG