[Ch3] Torranee Ni Nee Krai Krong (No Problem)

paof

“Promise me...that you will live well.” XiaoFeng
GG is so funny! You can see Athit and Nong Nee in the background

"A gift from land of the north"

"So sweet"

cr as tagged
So cute n sweet na.. Can't wait until it on air now... Miss yadech so much... May comes hurry up...

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
^Looks like it's for fun ja since Nadech is wearing his regular attire plus his yellow shoes that we saw him wear at the airport!! :lol:

bb_ny

sarNie Hatchling
Are the ladies in the brown dresses the tour guides??? Nadech is totally chatting them up...or it could be the other way around...mostly likely the other way around, lol.

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
Dressed alike!!!

Gi Libertad และ YayaUrassaya.com

cr as tagged

shengvang

sarNie Adult
hey there my fellow yadecher's!!! I miss all of you guys sooooo much.

@katelynn. girl you deffinitely is killing me with all of the updates! BIGGGG THANKS TO YOU FOR EVERYTHING NA JA. i have been following all of the updates but unfortunately my stupid phone wont let me reply. But, i finally got internet service again. So here i am, finally ready to spazz again!!!

And like all of you girls, i so cannot wait for this!! HURRY UP MAY, WE NEED YOU TO BE HERE ALREADY!!! LOL...

SPMxoxo97

sarNie Hatchling
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A-oWvuoisOw

Translation: The interview started with P'Top who was at the TNNKK location; then joined in by Nadech & Yaya, they said it's hot in Chiangmai right now, they're scheduled to work there for a total of one week and they have 4 days left in Chiangmai. Then they asked Nadech & Yaya what roles they're playing...started with Nadech, he said he's playing Artid they Yaya said she's playing N'Nee etc. Yaya added that they just finished shooting a light love scene (then came the big squeals in the background LOL) however, it was the love scene between P'Top and uncle Gluay LOL. When asked about the progress of TNNKK, Nadech said they're at about 90%. They asked when will it be air, Nadech said within this year LOL. They asked if TNNKK will wrap up before the 11th (of May), Nadech said possibly around that time. Then Yaya joined in and said the time slot for TNNKK is Fri-Sat-Sun etc. P'Jaew also joined in to say Hi. He said he's very happy working on TNNKK, with beautiful locations all over the country and to work with Nadech & Yaya etc. He said they have about 10 more days of shooting and they will be done. He's asking the viewers to be a bit more patient...they're getting close to wrap it up, next step is the editing which might be next month or 2. He's doing his best to make it worthwhile.

Credit: Ilada Le on FB :D

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
hey there my fellow yadecher's!!! I miss all of you guys sooooo much.

@katelynn. girl you deffinitely is killing me with all of the updates! BIGGGG THANKS TO YOU FOR EVERYTHING NA JA. i have been following all of the updates but unfortunately my stupid phone wont let me reply. But, i finally got internet service again. So here i am, finally ready to spazz again!!!

And like all of you girls, i so cannot wait for this!! HURRY UP MAY, WE NEED YOU TO BE HERE ALREADY!!! LOL...
OMGosh, sooooo glad to see you back here spazzing with us again, Kenann fan! :dance3: :dance2: :dance1: It's been a while!! I miss you too!!! I still remember spazzing with you about GRGR. Those were the good old days when we were drooling over Khun Charles!!

shengvang

sarNie Adult
^ FOR SURE KATELYNN!!! dang, it has been decade since i last comment here. And i do miss spazzing on GRGR thread. All those time makes me miss CHARLES ANGLES MAK MAK. I'm still enjoying GRGR everyday, and still has the high fever. While waiting for TNNKK, I'm basicly just reading "HOT" FF of yadech everyday. That's the only thing that is keeping me standing, before TNNKK air.

I for sure need to catch up to you. lol...keep the update coming na ja! and for sure we need to keep this thread going for our love YADECH.

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
Awwwww...love it when they stare at each other!! Love is in the air!!

"Nang ek"

"Pra ek"

ดูเหมือนพี่อาทิจตั้งใจมากกกก (Seems like P'Athit is really focus)
@MamThitima

cr as tagged

Miss Bouakham

sarNie Hatchling
Translation: The interview started with P'Top who was at the TNNKK location; then joined in by Nadech & Yaya, they said it's hot in Chiangmai right now, they're scheduled to work there for a total of one week and they have 4 days left in Chiangmai. Then they asked Nadech & Yaya what roles they're playing...started with Nadech, he said he's playing Artid they Yaya said she's playing N'Nee etc. Yaya added that they just finished shooting a light love scene (then came the big squeals in the background LOL) however, it was the love scene between P'Top and uncle Gluay LOL. When asked about the progress of TNNKK, Nadech said they're at about 90%. They asked when will it be air, Nadech said within this year LOL. They asked if TNNKK will wrap up before the 11th (of May), Nadech said possibly around that time. Then Yaya joined in and said the time slot for TNNKK is Fri-Sat-Sun etc. P'Jaew also joined in to say Hi. He said he's very happy working on TNNKK, with beautiful locations all over the country and to work with Nadech & Yaya etc. He said they have about 10 more days of shooting and they will be done. He's asking the viewers to be a bit more patient...they're getting close to wrap it up, next step is the editing which might be next month or 2. He's doing his best to make it worthwhile.

Credit: Ilada Le on FB :D
Thank you so much for the translation! Nadech is so funny...of course it better air this year LOL. We're so Yadech-deprived ;)

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
More BTS pictures

@MamThitima: คนมันเยอะจนกล้องต้องออกมาแปะอยู่นอกบ้าน (A lot of people came, so the camera had to be moved outside the house)

cr as tagged

zazoured

sarNie Juvenile
It looks like Yaya and Beau are in some kind of lockers, possibly school lockers , Yaya looks like she has the uniform on and they were filming in a school for TNNKK right ?...
As for the last pic, it looks like there is too many legs and antennas to be a sausage lol!.... A Coracius Affinis is a Centipede !!!! Yuuuuukkk !!!!
Thanks Katelyn for all the pictures and translations you are regularly posting. Thanks SPM for the translation !
And Welcome Back ! Kennan Fan !!! :D