[Ch3] Torranee Ni Nee Krai Krong (No Problem)

loveangel

sarNie Hatchling
They have fun And happy together . The filming gonna finish soon. I would happy to if I could work with my two favorite actor.

loveangel

sarNie Hatchling
IG: topdaraneenute-- "ไม่อยากให้ละครเรื่องนี้จบเรย...ติดเด็ก"
A photo from Top Daraneenute's IG and she says she doesn't want Thoranee NiNee Kraikrong shooting to be over because she is addicted to kids (Nadech and Yaya).

cr as tagged

zazoured

sarNie Juvenile
I really like your MV !!! They are so cute !!! After watching this , I have just become that little bit more impatient to watch TNNKK !!! Cannot wait for May !!! Thank you Minty !

My heart just melted into puddles~~~~

cr: as tagged

Happy Monday naka. Thanks for the pics and vids. Can't stop smiling!!! I really hope they will air this in May...if not they'll get a riot from the fans. lol I can't wait any longer too..... loosing patience as each day passes.... P'jaew better edit FAST. hahaha

littledummy

sarNie Hatchling
I think I'm going to die of happiness before it even airs. Right now my cheeks hurt from smiling to much from all these wonderful picture of yadech and everyone from TNKK, it's sad to know it will be done filming yet exciting that the lakorn will air soon :). I just want to say once again everyone, thank you, thank you for always making my day even happier whenever I'm on this form. For all your hard work keeping someone like me smiling like an idiot i wrote a short or you would consider mini story about nadech absolutely perfect girl and decided to make it into a small clip. I'm not a professional at making mv but I did try.Once again thank you :). (I got the idea from Nadech red ears, its so cute when they turn red :).)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kyVeSMkOdoA&nomobile=1

Oh I have a big screen pc in my living room so when I watched yr MV they was here as well. My Niece and nephew. Yes they now know yadech too since I bought the concert DVD now they can sing (my hump and ok na ka ) . We are yadech family now but my uncle blame me cause I go crazy of yadech . That why some time I ban from computer. Lucky I got my phone;) ;)
lol... got cha. I always wish I can get my fam to watch Yadech stuff with me but so far I am the only shipper. They are not into lakorns na.
oh, I love your FF. You have a good head for stories. lol. please continue soon na. :)

loveangel

sarNie Hatchling
lol... got cha. I always wish I can get my fam to watch Yadech stuff with me but so far I am the only shipper. They are not into lakorns na.
oh, I love your FF. You have a good head for stories. lol. please continue soon na. :)
but you have us here to spazz with.LOL :beer: heheh thank for reading my ff. i love the song you chose for your MV everytime i sing that song the image of your MV is in my head too. i know i going crazy now.

loveangel

sarNie Hatchling
WOOOOO HOOOOOO!!!! Ryu & Mayumi!!!!!!! My yakuza fever gets higher and higher.... :)
yes , i hope they confirm soon. but for now i wish May come soon . i read some fans in chatbox said Nadech gonna film KooKum Movie with Taew .that one is very sad movie. i gonna cry my eyes out.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma

Happy Monday naka. Thanks for the pics and vids. Can't stop smiling!!! I really hope they will air this in May...if not they'll get a riot from the fans. lol I can't wait any longer too..... loosing patience as each day passes.... P'jaew better edit FAST. hahaha
I wish Nadech would do my hair

Thank you for this photo! He's gonna be one hell of a father someday!

shengvang

sarNie Adult
@cupid candy. awwww, thanks for all those photos of yadech and the little boy. they are sooooo freaken cute!!!! what a nice little family. i seriously can see nadech as a father already.