[Ch3] Torranee Ni Nee Krai Krong (No Problem)

shengvang

sarNie Adult
awwww after a long tiring day at work, came home to seeing yadech make me not tired at all!!! wow, yaya showing off that ring. lol...na rak mak mak!

and happy birthday to p'mam t!

thanks cupid candy!!

somp9

sarNie Adult
Nadech didn't want to have rumor with yaya, so maybe he tries to avoid their closeness. It's better for him to put his hand on Gubgib coz she has a boyfriend already.

loveangel

sarNie Hatchling
Yes if he put his hand on yaya it would make a front page news. Every times he take photo with Gubgib they are very touching and holding but with yaya we rarely saw them closeness .

Tinie

sarNie Egg
I think maybe they touch each other behind the camera only. Hehehe :coverlaf:
But can't he just stand straight without touching gubgib? :scratchhead2:

zazoured

sarNie Juvenile
I noticed that Nadech is naturally touchy anyway . When you see him pose with his fans or strangers he often puts his hand on their back lol. Or when he acts gay , he has no problems touching guys too lmao ! As for GG , she is a hard core Yadech shipper and often use her IG to express it .
As for Yaya, yes he is more cautious but That could be because he is more conscious of his relationship with her but hey ! She is the only one he does that with ( wink wink )
I have checked that last BTS again and he looks like his other hand could actually be behind Yaya's back, it is hard to tell but check the first few frames at the very beginning and you can see Nadech is talking to Yaya just before the other woman starts dancing . Those two always have so much to talk about lol...

@ Kitkat thank you so much for those GIFs , I really love them !!! Do you mind if I copy them and maybe use them in my signature ?

Nadech has his hand's arm on Gubgib throughout most of the clip :annoyed:
Gotta love Gubgib though she's such a shipper of Nadech and Yaya! Just look at her latest Instagram photos of Nadech and Yaya...555 she put the best captions on it. Sorry I can't post the actual image because I can't find it online...if you have the app though you'll see it.