[Ch3] Torranee Ni Nee Krai Krong (No Problem)

zazoured

sarNie Juvenile
Rasa and Pooh, from Yadech.com, said it will air on the 26th of may after Boy's lakorn. SO EXCITED !!!!! ;D !!!!!!!!!!! Cannot wait !!!!!!!! :D

TIME TO COUNT DOWN TO MAY 26TH!!!!!! WOOOOOO HOOOOOOO!!!!! so excited now.

oh, did you guys see this beautiful pic? It's the new cover pic for Thoranee FB. Such a beautiful pic. It makes me scream "Yadech FOREVER!!". lol

zazoured

sarNie Juvenile
@Kiki. Hey ! Nice to see you back :D

Yesssss !!! I saw this picture !!! They look so natural on there , omg !!!! Should I dare say it ?!!!........ Hell yeah !!!!.... I can see the look of L.O.V.E !!! I am soooooo melting right now lol !!!!

@Kiki. Hey ! Nice to see you back :D Yesssss !!! I saw this picture !!! They look so natural on there , omg !!!! Should I dare say it ?!!!........ Hell yeah !!!!.... I can see the look of L.O.V.E !!! I am soooooo melting right now lol !!!!

Thank you na.... can you believe I missed these two on my vacation. lol

hahaha....we are thinking alike. I commented on the Thoranee FB page on this pic and said the same thing na....the pic is "the look of love". Perfect in every way....

what did he said in the latest interview about what type of girl he likes?
It was brief but what he said was that he likes a girl that is "easy going, looks at the world in a good light, and a good girl"..... hahaha I can't hear her well but I think even the interviewer said "it's yaya" and he kind of laughed. hehehe I don't think I am looking too much into this na. It's obvious that they really like each other...

karen_moo

sarNie Adult

oh, did you guys see this beautiful pic? It's the new cover pic for Thoranee FB. Such a beautiful pic. It makes me scream "Yadech FOREVER!!". lol
:eek:!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *tears* love it!!!

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
[sup]Ok...this waiting is making me tired. It better air in this month!! :annoyed: [/sup]

loveangel

sarNie Hatchling

you know i start to make up my mind already , now after saw this i'm melting again. ;) ;)

somp9

sarNie Adult
Are they completely done filming? if so, are they going to have close ceremony?
Nadech looks so funny with the flowers on his ears. Yaya is funny too. wondering what are they saying?

shengvang

sarNie Adult
Awww..... he is always holding umbrella for her. It's so sweet na.

I was on vacation for a week and peek in on your posts of photos and news na. Thanks! Now I am just watching vids and their BTS is just so funny. They are so comfortable with each other and they seemed really close. I can't help but feel so giddy about it so yeah, I don't mind if he just says that she is like a sister right now in the interview....the girl type he describe is so Yaya so I am happy.

I read somewhere too that they don't have each other's number... but it doesn't matter. THEIR MOMS DO! lol
Also, they are always "talking" between them all the time.... I am sure they will not be able to survive without talking to each other when they have to film with others. Let's see how much they'll miss each other and maybe sweeter at events for us to spy on. hahahaha
Welcome back KIKI!!! Are you ready to spazz w/ us yadecher???? lol.... Miss you here in this thread na!

Mollyy

sarNie Egg

Oh My God!!! I see sparks here all over the place!! Me too.. So Melting..
I wonder how they both feel looking at this picture.. believe us yet that you are perfect match??

shengvang

sarNie Adult
@ somp. yes they are done filming. they are currently doing the edit and are gonna be airing it on the 26 of this month! I'M SUPER EXCITED FOR THE COUNT DOWN GIRLS!!! ONLY 24 MORE DAYS.. :yahoo:

shengvang

sarNie Adult
I super duper love the toranee fb!!! they are just so nice to us fans. and yes i agree w/ all of you girls about the photo of them! it's so breath taking just looking at them both starring into eachother's eyes.

XYZX

sarNie Egg
I love TNNKK facebook fanpage! Who ever updates it did a fantastic job promoting it. My fever for TNNKK is higher than ever.