[Ch3] Torranee Ni Nee Krai Krong (No Problem)

I had to distract myself last night na... happy for RP opening and kim looked beautiful... still I am trying to get used to Nadech holding another girl - yeah, even if it's acting, I was a little uncomfortable. lol I was surprised at myself too... I am all for Nadech acting with others but IDK... I felt kinda sad last night.

So here goes my very colorful and very short vid on Nadech. I was trying to play with the colors since I am still learning about making vids.... besides I love Shakira's new song. It's called "addicted to you". Let me know what you think naka. Oh, watch it on full screen and HD.... the colors might look too strong otherwise....

Mollyy

sarNie Egg
I had to distract myself last night na... happy for RP opening and kim looked beautiful... still I am trying to get used to Nadech holding another girl - yeah, even if it's acting, I was a little uncomfortable. lol I was surprised at myself too... I am all for Nadech acting with others but IDK... I felt kinda sad last night.
Kiki,it's not only you who feel that way.. i felt the same way -- sad. i never got myself obessed with thai pranang before... they can be paried and date whoever i wouldn't care.. but not with Nadech.. i mean at least just please don make him do many love scenes with other actress.. otherwise i couldn't stand it and maybe will stop watching the lakorn.. lol sorry, i am a Yadech bias
By the way, your MV looks great :)

karen_moo

sarNie Adult
Kiki,it's not only you who feel that way.. i felt the same way -- sad. i never got myself obessed with thai pranang before... they can be paried and date whoever i wouldn't care.. but not with Nadech.. i mean at least just please don make him do many love scenes with other actress.. otherwise i couldn't stand it and maybe will stop watching the lakorn.. lol sorry, i am a Yadech bias
By the way, your MV looks great :)
*sigh* ditto on everything you both said... :yuck:

p.s. I find it hilarious that on the interviews of Nadech and Kim on youtube... there are SOOO many dislikes!!! hahaha. NY fans aren't happy :weee:

loveangel

sarNie Hatchling

So here goes my very colorful and very short vid on Nadech. I was trying to play with the colors since I am still learning about making vids.... besides I love Shakira's new song. It's called "addicted to you". Let me know what you think naka. Oh, watch it on full screen and HD.... the colors might look too strong otherwise....

i like your MV dont worry you did very great job na, you brighten up my day. feeling very down lately as my two favorite people no longer working together, i know Kim very nice and beautiful too but i dont know why i still cant make up my mind . i never feel this bad with other actor or actress when they saperate.sigh , but i can count on you as you are good at making MV . :heart: :heart: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

chubbycheeks

imma kick ur-ass-aya !
Don't be so depressed girls. We can share Nadech with Kim for one lakorn but otherwise, Yadech have 3 lakorns together and more to come. We shall have some surprises coming up soon too so not to worry.

Think of it this way. Nadech is an actor. This is only the beginning of his career and either way, he'll have to take a break from Yaya and work with different girls. We need to accept this fact. Call me bias but they can pair with whoever but I can guarantee that it won't be expolosive and oozing like when Yadech are together. I will watch their individual works and be open minded but it's obvious that only Yadech have the power to read each other's minds and send the right emotions to one so the other can respond accordingly. Nadech and Kim' might' have chemistry but to what degree, we'll have to wait and find out. I guess I'm the only one who feels indifferent about them. I'm not bothered by seeing their pictures together and I'm actually interested to see how they'll perform together.

littledummy

sarNie Hatchling
Don't be so depressed girls. We can share Nadech with Kim for one lakorn but otherwise, Yadech have 3 lakorns together and more to come. We shall have some surprises coming up soon too.

Think of it this way. Nadech is an actor. This is only the beginning of his career and either way, he'll have to take a break from Yaya and work with different girls. We need to accept this fact. Call me bias but they can pair with whoever but I can guarantee that it won't be expolosive and oozing like when Yadech are together. I will watch their individual works and be open minded but it's obvious that only Yadech have the power to read each other's minds and send the right emotions to one so the other can respond accordingly. Nadech and Kim may have chemistry but to what degree, we'll have to wait and find out. I guess I'm the only one who feels indifferent about them. I'm not bothered by seeing their pictures together and I'm actually interested to see how they'll perform together.
I agree with you in everything that's been said. I'm actually looking forward to Nadech and Kim lakorn also I'm excited for Yaya and Aum too. This past week has been stressful for me because of school, but everyone of you makes my day happy. Thank you so much everyone :).

chubbycheeks

imma kick ur-ass-aya !
^ Good luck with your studies littledummy.​

lol some people think Yadech fans feel threatened by Kim, that's why they feel depressed or unhappy about the Buang Suang pictures. I can't speak for all fans but I know that I don't feel threatened at all. I welcome anyone to act with Nadech but whether they'll have chemistry and can attract viewers is another thing. It's good that Nadech gets to work with different people. Although its evident that Nadech enjoys working with Yaya and totally didnt oppose the idea of having 3 consecutive lakorns, it's now time for him to gain new experiences. Besides, so many girls out there are having a cow because they like Nadech but they don't care for Yaya so its only fair for them that they can watch his lakorn with a n'ek that they can actually stand. haha ohh yadech fandom. Sorry I just had to randomly add that in. It's a little annoying seeing how 'some' fans are reacting to RP. I shall bring out my favorite quote, "ignorance is bliss" hahaha​

Anyways, this lakorn is airing soon and I'm super excited for that and here's a picture of Nadech from RP Opening and Yaya at the Uniqlo event. They're too too cute!​

Credits to Nadechyaya.com​

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
when is yaya/Aum lakorn have the opening?
@Somp9 sorry i had to shout out this thing to u, would u please update some stuff on this lakorn do abit of researching not always asking the same question
I know its hard for u but just atleast post some pictures Yaya upcoming lakorn with Aum will start somewhere this June
sorry for what I've said but this is my advise to u

littledummy

sarNie Hatchling
@ chubbycheeks.

Thank you, I really do need all the luck i can get, I really appreciate it. big hugs to you :) and another big thank you :). Life is such a beauty if you make it beautiful hehe :)

chubbycheeks

imma kick ur-ass-aya !
^ Your welcome and hug right back at cha! :) I couldn't agree more with your last comment. Life is only difficult when you make it to be.

loveangel

sarNie Hatchling
^ Good luck with your studies littledummy.​

lol some people think Yadech fans feel threatened by Kim, that's why they feel depressed or unhappy about the Buang Suang pictures. I can't speak for all fans but I know that I don't feel threatened at all. I welcome anyone to act with Nadech but whether they'll have chemistry and can attract viewers is another thing. It's good that Nadech gets to work with different people. Although its evident that Nadech enjoys working with Yaya and totally didnt oppose the idea of having 3 consecutive lakorns, it's now time for him to gain new experiences. Besides, so many girls out there are having a cow because they like Nadech but they don't care for Yaya so its only fair for them that they can watch his lakorn with a n'ek that they can actually stand. haha ohh yadech fandom. Sorry I just had to randomly add that in. It's a little annoying seeing how 'some' fans are reacting to RP. I shall bring out my favorite quote, "ignorance is bliss" hahaha​

Anyways, this lakorn is airing soon and I'm super excited for that and here's a picture of Nadech from RP Opening and Yaya at the Uniqlo event. They're too too cute!​

Credits to Nadechyaya.com​
i dont think yadech fans are threating Kim . the fans know they are good actor or actress and accept who they work with but they feel sad and depress because Nadech and yaya cant see each other often after they finish filming even they have even or cf it not like fiming. no one got hard feeling about Aum yet because MY seam very quiet

Mollyy

sarNie Egg
Yah chubbycheeks is right.. now be open minded is the thing i have to put in my to-do list :) and just look at this picture if it would make you feel better :rolleyes: they both are very funny and cute.. they always enjoy each other's company no matter what..

Credit as tagged

shengvang

sarNie Adult
@Somp9 sorry i had to shout out this thing to u, would u please update some stuff on this lakorn do abit of researching not always asking the same question
I know its hard for u but just atleast post some pictures Yaya upcoming lakorn with Aum will start somewhere this June
sorry for what I've said but this is my advise to u
RIGHT ON ALICE!!! KHUN TAM TOOK LEAW JA.. SAAAA TU!

Mollyy

sarNie Egg
here's another picture of them :wub:

Cr: YayaUrassaya.com

And i don't know if you guys have seen this... Yaya is sooo cute!!! and Nadech lor makkkkkkk :spin: