[Ch3] Torranee Ni Nee Krai Krong (No Problem)

chubbycheeks

imma kick ur-ass-aya !
haha no one is considered a threat to yadech and they can always bring the best out of each other :coverlaf: :coverlaf:

Alice, it's really nice of you for always sharing picture updates but next time please include "credits as tagged" : )

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
haha no one is considered a threat to yadech and they can always bring the best out of each other :coverlaf: :coverlaf:

Alice, it's really nice of you for always sharing picture updates but next time please include "credits as tagged" : )
thanks na ja chubbycheeks yep i will do the credited next time

what did yaya says in the interview?
She spoke a bit about how amazing it was that it's Watson's 22nd anniversary and how a lot of people were there to support Watson. Then she spoke about how TNKK has a lot of good people in it, how it evokes all types of feelings. Then Yaya was addressing Paa Jaew's serious tweet, and Yaya said it's because they have to use a lot of concentration in playing the lakorn so they need it to be just the cast and crew, not a lot of distractions so that's why Paa Jaew wasn't that happy with the fans going on set and his tweet came off as serious. Then she talked about future work with Nadech, she may meet him again for various commercials/campaign. She said they have to wait for the opening of Maya Tawan; she's not sure about when it'll begin or when the opening ceremony will take place. Then she said how she doesn't know how the news about Arthur came out, she didn't meet him for long, and she thinks it's a misunderstanding ...she doesn't think it's a promotion type of thing; the reporter asked if the news was started to create hype about Maya Tawan and Yaya said she doesn't know either but she doesn't think so. Then she just said to follow Toranee Ni Krai Krong.

Meteor

sarNie Egg
She spoke a bit about how amazing it was that it's Watson's 22nd anniversary and how a lot of people were there to support Watson. Then she spoke about how TNKK has a lot of good people in it, how it evokes all types of feelings. Then Yaya was addressing Paa Jaew's serious tweet, and Yaya said it's because they have to use a lot of concentration in playing the lakorn so they need it to be just the cast and crew, not a lot of distractions so that's why Paa Jaew wasn't that happy with the fans going on set and his tweet came off as serious. Then she talked about future work with Nadech, she may meet him again for various commercials/campaign. She said they have to wait for the opening of Maya Tawan; she's not sure about when it'll begin or when the opening ceremony will take place. Then she said how she doesn't know how the news about Arthur came out, she didn't meet him for long, and she thinks it's a misunderstanding ...she doesn't think it's a promotion type of thing; the reporter asked if the news was started to create hype about Maya Tawan and Yaya said she doesn't know either but she doesn't think so. Then she just said to follow Toranee Ni Krai Krong.
thank u soooooo much....btw,did yaya say she will not reunite with nadech next year in that clip?.....my thailand friend told me that in yaya's latest interview,she said she will not reunite with nadech next year,so yaya might not be in yakuza...i'm so sad...just hope it is not true....i have been hoping yadech's yakuza for sooooooo long.....i am really very depressed now..

thank u soooooo much....btw,did yaya say she will not reunite with nadech next year in that clip?.....my thailand friend told me that in yaya's latest interview,she said she will not reunite with nadech next year,so yaya might not be in yakuza...i'm so sad...just hope it is not true....i have been hoping yadech's yakuza for sooooooo long.....i am really very depressed now..
She's not sure when they'll next pair up in a lakorn. The Yakuza part that they're rumoured to be in probably won't begin filming until late 2013 or early 2014 anyways so there's still a high chance that they'll be paired together in it.

loveangel

sarNie Hatchling

you right chubbycheeks ,

Welcome back KIKI!!! Are you ready to spazz w/ us yadecher???? lol.... Miss you here in this thread na!
Thank you Kenann. I didn't go on vaca for too long na... lol
~and yes... I've been ready to spazz for TNNKK ... glad we finally know the airing date. Glad your computer is fixed and happy to see your comments na. :)

I hope I didn't start the sad topic 2 days ago.... I shook off the feeling and now focusing on TNNKK.. hehehe

Made another short MV to make it up to you gals na. Hope this one make you smile. I titled it "Love to Too Much to Let you Go". lol.
I think you'll like the lyrics. It fits my current mood ka.

"It's a constant thought of my baby taking up my time. It's a non-stop vision of you that's playing on my mind.
I love what you do to me. Need you to stay with me. I love you too much to let go."

shengvang

sarNie Adult
^ kiki, thanks for another great mv na ja! Gosh you are always so good at choosing your song to fit your mv. I love it. GOOD JOB!

chubbycheeks

imma kick ur-ass-aya !
It's okay Kiki. I apologize too, one of my rare moments where I choose to be a little vocal. it's all good though. Now, all my focus is on TNNKK. Btw, your MV is lovely! Thanks for sharing!

loveangel

sarNie Hatchling
I hope I didn't start the sad topic 2 days ago.... I shook off the feeling and now focusing on TNNKK.. hehehe

Made another short MV to make it up to you gals na. Hope this one make you smile. I titled it "Love to Too Much to Let you Go". lol.
I think you'll like the lyrics. It fits my current mood ka.

"It's a constant thought of my baby taking up my time. It's a non-stop vision of you that's playing on my mind.
I love what you do to me. Need you to stay with me. I love you too much to let go."

after Yaya latest interview my heart crack. Your MV really help me light up my mood , thank you KIKI .

who is Arthur?
Just a newbie side...he's going to be in Maya Tawan with Aum Artichart and Yaya. There were rumors that he and Yaya are dating but then people said that the news was made up to create promotion for the lakorn and to put his name out there since he's new. Yaya doesn't even know him so she doesn't know how that type of news came out.

littledummy

sarNie Hatchling
No wonder I had a feeling something was telling me not to watch that interview. (Shaking head) the extreme of promoting a new actor/actress. Haha but that's how it works in most industry, only sometimes. Just putting my small little opinion out. I should be doing my homework but my brain is over flowing with happiness. To everyone who bother to read my comment, do always and i mean always keep a smile on because I am, you know why? Haha its because life is such a beauty. :)