[Ch3] Torranee Ni Nee Krai Krong (No Problem)

somp9

sarNie Adult
I think I never heard Nadech compliments Yaya beautiful like the way he said to Kim recently. He has Kim to make jokes/tease now.

what did the media says about Yaya/Nadech?

I think I never heard Nadech compliments Yaya beautiful like the way he said to Kim recently. He has Kim to make jokes/tease now.
Yah kit mark na. 555 He's a gentleman and has to say nice things about his female co-worker...he can't well say nothing about Kim or say that she's not beautiful. He's complimented Yaya about that a few times -- one time I remember was at a Lay's event; the reporter was like Nadech, is Yaya trying to portray a more sexy image now/moving to a sexier image and he just answered that no, she hasn't changed it's just that she's grown and gotten more beautiful now.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma

what did the media says about Yaya/Nadech?
At the 4 +1 concert he called her beautiful and he never really noticed her until that day. Nadech compliments Yaya more with how good her acting is and stuff.

K&K

sarNie Juvenile
lol I'd rather hear him compliment how good her acting is or how nice she is more than how beautiful she is, simply people value u more for who u are than how your appearance is

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Thank you everyone for the clips and pictures.

Can't wait for TNNKK. I think I will go back and watch the old version for now.

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
lol Yaya keep pinching Nadech's cheeks, no wonder his face is fuller now.
Saw them having a blast at the closing party! :)

somp9

sarNie Adult
Yaya is being funny and naughty lately. She used to be shy, less talkative and good manner. Now she talks more and make funny gestures and faces like a little kid. Maybe she is too close to Nadech.

zazoured

sarNie Juvenile
To be fair , I think that Yaya has always be naughty and has always like to act funny. I think she was shy at first because her Thai wasn't good , she was very young and everything was new to her.
Now , the language is not so much a problem and her confidence has grown so she is able to be more herself actually. Nadech has helped her along the way, I am sure , but I don't think he has changed her in anyway.
Yaya herself said something about not wanting to be a princess because she won't be able to be naughty lol ! The funny faces were already there when you look at early pictures of her and she says in interview that she does have tomboyish taste .
But all of this does not stop her to have good manners and show respect and kindness to everyone. The same goes for Nadech. You should not worry really ...

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Gosh when are they gonna air that star stage episode. If they are delaying Toranee they should at least air this for the fans.

somp9

sarNie Adult
We all hope to see yaya in a princess storyline someday. The above pictures Yaya looks so beautiful.
Nadech with new hair cut, make his face looks chumby. Is he gain weight?