[Ch3] Torranee Ni Nee Krai Krong (No Problem)

loveangel

sarNie Hatchling
Thank you Jjinxx for the clip. They are so sweet. Nadech really worry about Yaya look how happy he was when she finish cooking , then when she start to test her omelet he told her it hot. I keep rewatch this clip many times. Hope they release more BTS TNNKK , so exciting cos tommorow they see each other again and more picture to spazzing again.

somp9

sarNie Adult
Is Yaya learn how to cook? is she cook for everybody?
It is nice that Nadech taste her omelet first. He is funny when he watches yaya cooking.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
the clip yaya made egg was cute. yeah nadech look nervous for her but he gave her support by taste her egg which was sweet of him.

shengvang

sarNie Adult
Yadech are both Na Rak tee soot in the new bts for tnnkk. You guys notice, Nadech ate off of her fork, following by Yaya's mom.
Can they be any cuter then this. lol...Nadech's mom could have ate it after Yaya's mom. That would have made a perfect Family. :lol2:

chubbycheeks

imma kick ur-ass-aya !
The way he looks at Yaya while she's cooking makes me swoon, so freakin cute!​

Credit as tagged​

Yaya is so so gorgeous!​

Is Yaya learn how to cook? is she cook for everybody?
It is nice that Nadech taste her omelet first. He is funny when he watches yaya cooking.
She never really knew how to cook but she likes to try to cook -- remember how Nadech said that during GRGR, she would try to help the chefs cook for the crew but she would end up ruining the meals -- 555. She was making the omelette for the crew's meal.

chubbycheeks

imma kick ur-ass-aya !
Before she only knew how to cook the basics and a few other dishes but she's taking more interest in learning these days.​

Thanks for posting the pictures oun. Yaya is flippin gorgeous in Thai traditional clothes. I do see a little Mam Kathleeya in her. Here are two of my favorite shots from yesterday's event.​

Credit as tagged​

somp9

sarNie Adult
what type of event? that thing on her head look so heavy. Does anyone know when Yaya going to have event with Nadech any time soon?
Haven't see Yaya in thai clothes for a long time.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
TOGETHER AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i REALLY MISSED SEEING RECENT PICS OF THEM This is for the Vachamon Food event.

CREDIT AS TAGGED