[Ch3] Torranee Ni Nee Krai Krong (No Problem)

gloria

sarNie Juvenile
wow..nadech's singing is so good especially the grgr song. love love his voice. i think if he continues to work on it he will really improve.

paof

“Promise me...that you will live well.” XiaoFeng
Love those pix ESP. The first 2 .. Love yadech can't wait for the pixs Inside.

shengvang

sarNie Adult
Ok,I will admit that I have been starring at those picture the whole entire day at work.
My gosh, can they get any better then this! I love this photoshoot of them so much.
Nadech lorr makkkkkk, and Yaya soy makkkkkkk!

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
The fashion photos of Yadech at volume mag. is so cute. he look hot with facial hair (would be nice to see him have facial hair in the lakorn) and she look gorgeous. such beautiful couple.

neena

sarNie Adult
Funny Clips - Torranee Talui KongTai
credit windlight2010
LMAO! He jokes about being pregnant when he was eating the mango and chilli sauce. LOL. pregnant girls crave sour dishes, he knows that 5555555555 i forsee a good husband who knows when his wife will be pregnant LOL

chubbycheeks

imma kick ur-ass-aya !
I'm harsh swooning atm. This is definitely by far my most favorite photoshoot of YADECH! The makeup, the hair, the wardrobes and the poses all compliment each other really well, nevermind Yadech are oh so compatible together.​

tai laewww! sweet jang loey!​

Credits to NY Together and special thanks P'Annacafe for scanning it!​

shengvang

sarNie Adult
^ Oh Gosh CC, Chun tai laew!!! This is such a HOT,SWEET, NA RAK, WANNNN photoshoot! And for sure this is also my favorite
YADECH photoshoot. I love the concept, theme, and just everything about it!<3

Thanks for the photos ja <3