[Ch3] Torranee Ni Nee Krai Krong (No Problem)

paof

“Promise me...that you will live well.” XiaoFeng
I'm harsh swooning atm. This is definitely by far my most favorite photoshoot of YADECH! The makeup, the hair, the wardrobes and the poses all compliment each other really well, nevermind Yadech are oh so compatible together.​

i love these 2 pixs the most....

loveangel

sarNie Hatchling
Melting Melting cant find words to describe how I feel about them . So sweet .

Thank you For this cute picture CC . These make my day.

m3lhouse

sarNie Adult
I'm sure there are. These are just scans of bts of the shoot not the editorial. This is a pretty good shoot but not my fav because the styling sucks and the nude or pink lipstick on yaya makes her look kinda strange...

I am spazzing so bad at the Volume pics too.... The pics looks great in B&W.

I changed the color and crop it a bit... take a look...

Soooooo intimate.... It's like I am looking at their paparazzi photo. Their private moment. :heart:

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
^ Oh Gosh CC, Chun tai laew!!! This is such a HOT,SWEET, NA RAK, WANNNN photoshoot! And for sure this is also my favorite
YADECH photoshoot. I love the concept, theme, and just everything about it!<3

Thanks for the photos ja <3
I don't think I will survive any longer i felt so dizzy staring at that pic of Nadech wearing the blue shirt looking like farang now when seeing another shoot of Yadech
I am very dizzy will faint soon chun pod hua mak :wackonut: :faint: :lol2:

chubbycheeks

imma kick ur-ass-aya !

Credits to Barry.Ya​
* Sorry for some repeats but these are bigger and clearer versions of the magazine. Again, I really really love this photoshoot. Yaya is flawless and Nadech is so dreamy and handsome looking with the facial hair.​

Alice

sarNie Tombstone

Credits to Barry.Ya​
* Sorry for some repeats but these are bigger and clearer versions of the magazine. Again, I really really love this photoshoot. Yaya is flawless and Nadech is so dreamy and handsome looking with the facial hair.​
mai pen rai ja CC who care if its repeated one but good thing its the sizes thanks CC that is a nice gift

zazoured

sarNie Juvenile
That is their best photoshoot ever !!!! They are just so hot and flirty!!! I am just fainting and drooling over them , cannot keep my eyes of them, greeeeddd !!!
They are both so gorgeous and their facial expressions so natural, I also love the way they hold hands and the looks ... I am just dying here ...
Thanks for the pictures.

somp9

sarNie Adult
I think these photoshoots, Nadech haven't cut his hair yet. This photoshoots of Yadech is the best one.

karen_moo

sarNie Adult
NY FEVER is happening!!! Whoever that is marketing NY is doing such a good job and knows when to let their fans go crazy and not tired of them!!! Ahhhh!!!!!!! SOOD YORD MAAAKKK!!!!

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Thanks to everyone for posting the clips and pictures of Yadech.

I super heart their latest photoshoots. Agreed with everyone, this is probably their best one together.

I really like the concept here. Simply beautiful...........................!!!

an93lik

sarNie Hatchling
We all hope to see yaya in a princess storyline someday. The above pictures Yaya looks so beautiful.
Channel 3 should remake Princess Areeya (Manee Yard Fah) and have Yaya as the princess. Nadech can be Chanchon. That lakorn hasn't been remade yet. The first one was with Ann Thongprasom and Willy McIntosh. That would be soot yod!!!

shengvang

sarNie Adult
I don't think I will survive any longer i felt so dizzy staring at that pic of Nadech wearing the blue shirt looking like farang now when seeing another shoot of Yadech
I am very dizzy will faint soon chun pod hua mak :wackonut: :faint: :lol2:
Alice, Chun kor pod hua mak mak diow na. Ta mai, Ta mai Yadech tong tam bep ne gup rao naw! lol...