[Ch3] Torranee Ni Nee Krai Krong (No Problem)

shengvang

sarNie Adult
Yaya @ KKBT for tnnkk. She is so cute! She also sing I'm Yours to. Love her voice. <3

Nadech holding the umbrella for Yaya again. Na Rak Mak!

chubbycheeks

imma kick ur-ass-aya !
LOL, that is so gross. what the heck Nadech. Got me rolling when Khun Sorayut was like, "oh jope lery., jope wan nee aeng nadech" 555+. Anyways, Yaya is so friggin cute. I love it when she sings in English even if she's still a little shy.

K&K

sarNie Juvenile
if u watch the eng subbed video, u can answer the question by yourself without asking =,=

This MV has nothing to do with the lakorn na... sorry about that... but don't know where is the best place to post this on AF (maybe there should be a Nadech and Yaya general link like someone suggested in earlier pages).

I really like the way this MV came out. It was so much fun making it and Nadech was such a great one to work on. He really has great range of looks and feel.
Please check it out. DROP DEAD BEAUTIFUL MV ka. (watch it in 720pHD...makes a big difference in coloring and layering ka).

heathvee

sarNie Juvenile
This larkon is going to air on my birthday,wat a lucky gal am I,cant wait to see it.I have been watching the old one soo interesting