[Ch3] Torranee Ni Nee Krai Krong (No Problem)

MoonChild

sarNie Hatchling
Episode one wasn't too bad. The pace did start out quite fast, then it sorta drag down. Won't hold too much on it because it is after all an introduction episode. Anyways, could be because I've seen Pok take on Nee, so I don't find Yaya's Nee annoying at all.

It's a bit weird seeing the calmness side of Nadech. lol I guess the hot temper Fai, and the possessive Charles left too strong of an impression, so it will take a little bit of time to get use to Arthik. lol.

kitkat

sarNie Elites
It's a bit weird seeing the calmness side of Nadech. lol I guess the hot temper Fai, and the possessive Charles left too strong of an impression, so it will take a little bit of time to get use to Arthik. lol.
I know, right!? It's still good that he can take any roles although an intense character suits him the most. :p

zazoured

sarNie Juvenile
I agree too. Arthit is a good and reasonable guy and soooo very handsome but I kind of get shocked by his calmness when Nee gets on his case. I blame Charles/Saichon and Fai for that !!! Lol . Arthit is a decent and loveable guy but he does have limits when it comes to Nee 's unreasonable behaviour , like when he take over the driving seat because Nee almost kill them in her rage lol . Also ,Loved the silent duel of looks Yadech were given each other when drinking the milk .
As for Nee , I found her completely hilarious !!!! To me , she is more immature than annoying . And Yaya's cute and funny faces caused by her jealousy towards Arthit ,made me laught a few times. Also , The way she drives that truck, like a complete maniac , terrorising the workers , just love it .
First episode was a bit slow but very entertaining and that is without eng subs lol . Love Yadech 's interaction, their chemistry is still as strong as ever. I just cannot wait for the second episode today !!!

Asy

sarNie Immature
lol it's only first / second episode and you're already bored haha. be patient, who knows if the next few episodes would be extremely good. :)

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
IDK some how I don't find it that boring!! I find it good so far.....

shengvang

sarNie Adult
Yadech @ Impression concert!

Omg!!!! I love this concert mak mak mak mak tee soot. YADECH is soooo awesome.
Favorite part was talay see dum. And Yaya held Nadechs HANDS!!!! and Look at their
EYES looking at eachother. SCREAMMMMMMM!!!!! Ok I think I need to take a
DEEP DEEP DEEP breath! My only wish was, Why did'nt they both gave us a hug
at the end. Lol...jkjk...A small little hug was enough!!!

credit: barry.ya

shengvang

sarNie Adult
I love today's episode. Had such a good laugh. Favorite part was when Ahtit played the​
Kean and from one angle Tod was acting like he was the one that was playing it. Mannnnn I​
had a good laugh!!! Lol..​

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
Slap and kiss happens too much in lakorns so sometime they become annoying, so having a lakorn with no slap and kiss is also new and entertaining..

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
credit: barry.ya
Yaya singing Poo Chai Nai Fun never gets old, she's just too cute. LOL parody of Buang, Nadech under "E'Paeng's" spell
I love the way they hold each other at the end of Taley See Dum, love this concert! It give Yadech fans a lot to scream for!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
Haha the Buang thing got to me, Nadech and Yaya looked at each other and was like what is going on and then Paeng came out gah....

shengvang

sarNie Adult
Yaya singing Poo Chai Nai Fun never gets old, she's just too cute. LOL parody of Buang, Nadech under "E'Paeng's" spell
I love the way they hold each other at the end of Taley See Dum, love this concert! It give Yadech fans a lot to scream for!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
YUP! I'll never get tired of hearing Yaya sing Poo Chai Nai Fun Yen Naa Nong.
Of course parody of buang and Nadech under e'paeng's spell was soooooo
halirious!!! I was lmao the whole time! Yadech fans are all so supportive.
Me just watching the clip had me screaming like crazy during the part Yadech held
hands. Because it is the first time they hold hands singing to talay see dum!

ukepearl

sarNie Hatchling
ahhhh ep 2 is sooo cute :drools: i cant wait for them to get together....
i have to say... gub gib is not as annoying as in past lakorns... shes more... dramatic its funny really :)

shengvang

sarNie Adult
ahhhh ep 2 is sooo cute :drools: i cant wait for them to get together....
i have to say... gub gib is not as annoying as in past lakorns... shes more... dramatic its funny really :)
Gubgib is indeed a drama Queen in here! I was so ready for her loud SCREAM!!! Lol...I'm really enjoying her
character.