[Ch3] Torranee Ni Nee Krai Krong (No Problem)

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
the scripts in this lakorn is well written, give viewers good morals. example like when nakaew gave n'ek good advice say to fight p'ek back with her talented/goodness. and p'ek said he consider it 50% success when try to do than do nothing at all about fixing the car, etc.
yaya got me crying with the scene she cried say she's just an ophan that grandma adopted, but act so chidlish/mean though bother p'ek about spill lunch box,feel sorry for him was waiting all hungry.
love that they show p'ek Lao culture to encourage people to be proud/love their ethnic/background, see Nadech blow "can", "fond", make papaya salad so cute! love when he "vow" lao with Torb, so cute/funny. Nadech'll gain more Lao's fans for sure from this lakorn. the scene at the waterfall was so funny esp. when n'ek got trick to blow the dodo away. lol
so cute the scene she slip and sat on his lap and scare of insect hug him..keke

Meteor

sarNie Egg
So far I think I find this lakorn qiute fresh,cute and entertaining...... I LOVE IT!!!!!~~~~ :dance1:
a little bit sad that I see many people bashing this lakorn in another forum :unsure: .....Maybe I should just stay in this forum.....Kekekekeke :dance1:

shengvang

sarNie Adult
Like I said before! Not everyone is gonna like the lakorn. Some people will hate it because they
don't like Yadech. I'm sure everyone is like that. Even if the script is well written and the Lakorn
is really good, people wil not watch it if it's not there bias that are starring as p'ek/n'ek. When it comes to koo
kwan( Yadech, R team, A team, KA team, M team, Bargie, and ect) their will always Anti fans. So just let it be na ja!

Everyone let's just enjoy TNNKK and think positive about it. Can't to watch the next episode! EXCITED!!! :)

@ meteor. I'm glad you are like it so far. Have fun here with us Yadecher's na ja! And feel free to​
jion us here in this thread na! :)

Meteor

sarNie Egg
@kenann fan thank u so much ~~~yeah...I agree with u, everyone has his or her preference...so just let it be...
I will enjoy this lakorn very much ~~~~Kekekeke....Yadech are soooo cute :dance1:

shengvang

sarNie Adult
^ I'm very happy that you are enjoying it na ja! Yadech are very cute in TNNKK, and in preson too Lol...:)

IDK some how I don't find it that boring!! I find it good so far.....
I find it really entertaining! Not boring at all!

Yadech @ Impression concert!

Omg!!!! I love this concert mak mak mak mak tee soot. YADECH is soooo awesome.

credit: barry.ya
OMG! Thank you so much for this! I was surprised at how amazing this event was! I absolutely grinned and laughed like a maniac throughout the entire 40 minutes of this -- like literally! 555 I loved Nadech's take on "Kreng Jai"!

This was so entertaining! 555 Was it just me or did someone from the crowd shout "Take it off!" when Nadech was semi-undressing/unbuttoning on stage? (Loved that btw!) 555 Maybe I'm trippin'... but then someone was like "alai na?" after that comment so maybe someone really did say that!

It's not a slap/kiss lakorn so alot of people are going to find it boring but I like it.
I like some lakorns nam nao too but once in a while I need a break with a refreshing, moral type lakorn like this! I find this lakorn to be quite entertaining and fresh!

YUP! I'll never get tired of hearing Yaya sing Poo Chai Nai Fun Yen Naa Nong.
Of course parody of buang and Nadech under e'paeng's spell was soooooo
halirious!!! I was lmao the whole time!
Same here! Yaya was really cracking up during some parts of this event -- so narak!

somp9

sarNie Adult
can someone eng sub the impression concert, please. I don't understand Thai but I enjoy this concert with Yadech.

shengvang

sarNie Adult
OMG! Thank you so much for this! I was surprised at how amazing this event was! I absolutely grinned and laughed like a maniac throughout the entire 40 minutes of this -- like literally! 555 I loved Nadech's take on "Kreng Jai"!

This was so entertaining! 555 Was it just me or did someone from the crowd shout "Take it off!" when Nadech was semi-undressing/unbuttoning on stage? (Loved that btw!) 555 Maybe I'm trippin'... but then someone was like "alai na?" after that comment so maybe someone really did say that!

Same here! Yaya was really cracking up during some parts of this event -- so narak!
Lol...You are not the only one ja. I think I did heard someone said it! lol...Like you, I was lmao
the whole time! This concert was a very intertaining concert. I hope to see Yadech in a concert like this more ofter.

She was. Lol...I mean who would'nt, they were all just so funny! I love seeing Yaya laugh like that for
some odd reason. Maybe it's because she is just so cute!

Miss Bouakham

sarNie Hatchling
WOW, what a way to end episode 3! This is such a refreshing lakorn and I'm enjoying every second of it. Friday seems like such a long time from now. The episodes are getting better and better, I can't seem to find anything to dislike. I am wholly loving Athit and Nee, and I adore the development between them. I love Nee's pranks...it makes Athit's small attempts to get back at her that much more entertaining :dance1: So many LOL moments, but my favorite was when Nee had the two hoses wrapped around Athit's legs, tripping him.

Is it just me, but it seems like every time you put Nadech and an instrument together, it's always a turn-on. Athit is so hot playing the kaen. And when he throws in the traditional dance while playing, that doubles the hotness :woot:

ukepearl

sarNie Hatchling
nooooooooo we have to wait till friday!!!! :( ... im really loving the story line..
i actually learn things i didnt know... which is pretty coool...
im liking gubgib more and more... seriously her just randomly screaming for athit is hilarious hahah :D
i dont like the tongprasi character :shrug: :( i read the synopsis.... i dont want her to ruin athit!!
and yaya is cute as always :) .. cuter actually

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Thanks everyone for the clips and pictures.

I'm really enjoying TNNKK and cannot wait for next week!

Wow, Nadech makes one good looking farmer and every actors and actresses in here are very good and they add humors and spices to the story.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
ahhh..they gotta end the good part..wonder what p'ek gonna do to n'ek hehe. the part he dry her hair was cute&fell stare at eachother keke. was so funny when he blow "can"&she move her head haha, yaya so cute. cute when they smile at eachother after laugh at vi&way. the bike scene was so cute she hug him tight hehe. yaya look cute with glasses. i was rooting if p'ek can fix the tractor car and he can, haha to n'ek and people who insult him. so true what p'ek said to n'ek, a girl who like to act like a child haha. i like the part the grandma said to vi after p'ek can fix the tractor, he's talented or not we have to wait and see but for sure he's a kind person. can't wait for next eps. i like that we don't have to wait till the middle of the lakorn before get to see p'ek and n'ek cute scenes. we get to see some in the beginning already.