[Ch3] Torranee Ni Nee Krai Krong (No Problem)

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Ep.10-so sad the grandma died T_T, p'tuk play her role so wonderful, love her acting/love the grandma role. love nakaew play by p'top too,great acting. the flower trees/rice fields so pretty. these scenes so cute: n'ek turn and p'ek said "naruk kub"(when she came to visit home again); he wiggle her head;she wipe his face,they wave good bye;they wipe eachother mouths. his flower is her good luck charm on exam day,love when he said "use our heart to remember,and memories will be with us forever" (when she ask to take photos together).

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
Oh Nee played her role so well, this epi specially made me cry. SO many emotions in this lakorn which makes love this lakorn even more. I'm so glad this lakorn had Nadech and Yaya starred in it it really brought a difference side of them to the table and it shows how much the have improved. I will always love this lakorn haha!

Meteor

sarNie Egg
EP10 is so good :dance1: ...the sweetness between athit and nee is Killing Me :woot: !!!!! I counld't help smiling from ear to ear while watching these two together :heart:
When grandma passed away, I bust into tears with athit and nee :teary: I love grandma so much :teary: :teary:
This lakorn is so beautiful and well-made,the clothes,the scenes ,the actors and the background music are all Perfect for me,, I'm sooooooooooo addicted to this :crush:

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Even though I already knew and prepared myself when the grandma passed away, I still couldn't hold myself. I cried for everyone's lose and sorrow. Grandma is my favorite character equally with Arthit and Nee. She is like a pillar whom everyone respect, admire, and love. Nee must be in so much pain and sorrow. She has not only lost a grandma, but a father and a mother as well. Grandma has raised since she was an infant.

Cannot wait for this weekend's episodes but at the same time I feel kind of sad that TNNKK will be over soon - 5 or 6 more episodes that's it!

littledummy

sarNie Hatchling
Even though I already knew and prepared myself when the grandma passed away, I still couldn't hold myself. I cried for everyone's lose and sorrow. Grandma is my favorite character equally with Arthit and Nee. She is like a pillar whom everyone respect, admire, and love. Nee must be in so much pain and sorrow. She has not only lost a grandma, but a father and a mother as well. Grandma has raised since she was an infant.

Cannot wait for this weekend's episodes but at the same time I feel kind of sad that TNNKK will be over soon - 5 or 6 more episodes that's it!
Your comment got me teary. It remind me of the last part when Nee came back to the farm, that very sad melody playing in the background and she turns to see the picture of grandma. Gosh things were going so perfect, but evetything happens for a reason. I'm going to miss grandma Deng. And i agree grandma is a pillar that supports the stone from falling. I love the connection grandma and Nee has and the way Yaya and Tuk portrays their characters is incredibly astonish. Can't wait till tomorrow episode :).

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
The last 10 minutes...I cried an ocean. Feel so sad for Nee. Bravo Yaya..

boakim123

sarNie Egg
Ep10 is so good!!!!
Love athit and N nee mark!!! Will miss khun ya!!!
And am crying like crazy too!! Omg!! Their acting is no joke!!

Miss Bouakham

sarNie Hatchling
Ep.10-so sad the grandma died T_T, p'tuk play her role so wonderful, love her acting/love the grandma role. love nakaew play by p'top too,great acting. the flower trees/rice fields so pretty. these scenes so cute: n'ek turn and p'ek said "naruk kub"(when she came to visit home again); he wiggle her head;she wipe his face,they wave good bye;they wipe eachother mouths. his flower is her good luck charm on exam day,love when he said "use our heart to remember,and memories will be with us forever" (when she ask to take photos together).
thank you so much for translating those scenes!
yes, the scene of them on the tree was simply beautiful, and I was curious about what Athit said when he placed his hand over his heart.
They're so perfect together; I can't wait to see when they both realize how much they love one another <3

lynnyang

sarNie Adult
Why do they have to bring Toon in the picture? Boo hoo...I only wanted Atit & Nee to get a chance to spring their love <3 I only pray that they don't make Atit fall in love with Toon in this version! Keeping my fingers cross XD

Miss Bouakham

sarNie Hatchling
Why do they have to bring Toon in the picture? Boo hoo...I only wanted Atit & Nee to get a chance to spring their love <3
My thoughts exactly! But I'm starting to accept the fact that Toon is a means to an end...I guess her character is needed to help Nee realize that she loves Athit more than in a brotherly way. When I read the synopsis before the lakorn aired, I didn't like the fact that Athit was supposed to fall in love with Toon. But from the preview for episode 12, it's so obvious that Athit only cares about Nee. And I think Toon will come to realize that too. The preview makes me so happy (and relieved)! :dance1:

lakornwatcher

sarNie Adult
thank you so much for translating those scenes!
yes, the scene of them on the tree was simply beautiful, and I was curious about what Athit said when he placed his hand over his heart.
They're so perfect together; I can't wait to see when they both realize how much they love one another <3

This isn't quote to quote but I think Nee said someting along the lines of wanting to take pictures with Athit for memories. So Athit was like, y? If you don't have my picture to see, u won't remember how my face would look like? Nee then said but pictures help remind us about memories that we have. So Athit pointed to his head and said if u use your head to remember, u may forget but if u used your heart to remember(that's when he was pointing to his chest), you will remember forever. Like I said again, this isn't from quote to quote.

Miss Bouakham

sarNie Hatchling
This isn't quote to quote but I think Nee said someting along the lines of wanting to take pictures with Athit for memories. So Athit was like, y? If you don't have my picture to see, u won't remember how my face would look like? Nee then said but pictures help remind us about memories that we have. So Athit pointed to his head and said if u use your head to remember, u may forget but if u used your heart to remember(that's when he was pointing to his chest), you will remember forever. Like I said again, this isn't from quote to quote.
Thank you!!
I wonder why he won't take a picture with Nee but he would with Toon. I guess because he intends to have Nee by his side forever, so there's no need for pictures :D

Athit is so wise and mature for his age. Most men probably don't grow up until they're in their 40s, if they ever do grow up.
I must take this moment to spazz about Athit, lol. If there's such a thing as a perfect man, he comes pretty darn close to it.
He seriously has the patience of a saint. If I were him, I'd probably punch P'Ve and his mom by now.
And he is so sweet and thoughtful to Nee! There were so many cute scenes between them, but I especially love how he decorated her apartment with flowers, cooked, and brought her fresh vegetables. He's so domesticated; they should just get married already!

karen_moo

sarNie Adult
gawwwwwwwwwwww :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

episode 11 was sooooo cuuuuteeeee!!!! paajaew was right...we need to prepare pillows and blankets nearby for the sweet scenes! ahhhhhh!!! i can't help but blush FOR yaya and nadech! haahahaha! can't wait for ep. 12!!!!!! and when nong nee realizes she loves p'atihit mak kwaa pen p'chai! :woot:

EP10 is so good :dance1: ...the sweetness between athit and nee is Killing Me :woot: !!!!! I counld't help smiling from ear to ear while watching these two together :heart:
I felt the same way! Loved all of Nee and Arthit's scenes together!

Thank you!!
I wonder why he won't take a picture with Nee but he would with Toon. I guess because he intends to have Nee by his side forever, so there's no need for pictures :D
I love this interpretation of yours about the photo-taking!

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Yaya cried so sad look so heart broken/pitiful make me cried along with her too. see p'ek fight was cool show he's not a wimp but use his brain instead of strength, know how to control his temper. hate Way and his mom, want p'ek to punch him. so cute when n'ek smile and p'ek said don't smile like this to other guys&she said only smile at you keke and he all shy/nervous hehe; she thank him put her head on his shoulder&he wiggle her head..so adorable, he smile when know she's not his grandma that they are not related by blood, so funny when he pose to take photos for her and got tease by the 3 workers lol.. love how Nadech/Yaya dress, look so handsome/pretty in a casual mature way. love when Nadech smile, so cute, melts my heart(like toon say is true hehe). n'ek tried to be matchmaker but then when see her friend/p'ek are close she'll be heart broken and know her true heart and p'ek will too.