[Ch3] Torranee Ni Nee Krai Krong (No Problem)

Meteor

sarNie Egg
I adore the relationship between p'athit and nong nee :heart: ,they develop their feelings toward each other gradually :spin: ,they rely on each other to go through the pain and sorrow :teary: ,they care for each other like bro and sis but something special grow in their heart quietly :crush: .....that scene made me blush when nong nee stared at p'athit and said: I can only stared at p'athit in this way,right? :blush: and p'athit's reaction was just too cute :coverlaf: I have to say that Nadech and Yaya really did a good job,they made the two roles so convincing and real :dance1: .........LOVE Yadech 4ever :wub:

karen_moo

sarNie Adult
OMGGGGG! SHOOT MEEEE!!! Episode 12 was sooooo ughhhh!!!! I love Na'Kaew so much!!!! She is doing exactly how I feel. Lol. Paa'jaew knows how to use Toon to push our buttons....hahaha. Can't wait for next week!!! Gahhh!!!!! Toon and Way needs to get off the scenes already!!!!

neena

sarNie Adult
i have only been watching here and there with TNNKK, i am waiting for the wedding LOL...i am too yadech bias...

lakornwatcher

sarNie Adult
This lakorn started out kinda boring but now it's getting so good. I can't wait for next Friday to come. I love the relationship that Nee has with Arthit. Nee has grown to love and have so much respect towards him. She even gave him another set of keys to her place so he can go there and rest whenever he feels like it but Arthit is too much of a gentlemen and afraid that other people will look at Nee in a bad way so he only goes there when Nee is at school or when Nee has someoone else with her.

I love the scene in episode 12 where Nee went to the shared bathroom and Arthit walked in and then that brought up the conversation that Nee once snuck a look at him when he was bathing outside. 555 Nee accidentally admitted that and he teased her about kicking him and leaving a footmark that time. So narak.

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
I'm loving TNNKK right now. Who could believe an agricultural and land loving series can be this beautiful?

Many people might be annoyed with Toon's and Vethang's characters but they are needed to spice up the story and to make Arthit and Nee know their feelings toward each other; especially for Nee. It is liked you don't know how you really feel or have until someone grab it from you.

It was very sweet of Arthit to decorate Nee's condo and to cook one of her favorite food for her. There were so many cute and touching scene the last few episodes. Awww, Arthit planted one of the orange ochard and named it Darunee number 1 and it was the best selling fruits. Another one of my favorite scene was when Arthit and Nee rode the bike together when Nee hurt her ankle. Who could believe that a simple scene where Nee pressed her face against Arthit's back near his armpit can be romantic?

Cannot wait for this Friday but sad that it is ending soon.

Miss Bouakham

sarNie Hatchling
OMGGGGG! SHOOT MEEEE!!! Episode 12 was sooooo ughhhh!!!! I love Na'Kaew so much!!!! She is doing exactly how I feel. Lol. Paa'jaew knows how to use Toon to push our buttons....hahaha. Can't wait for next week!!! Gahhh!!!!! Toon and Way needs to get off the scenes already!!!!
I second your request. I didn't think Toon would get on my nerve this much. The way she looks at Athit, it's like she wants to eat him alive or something! Geez!
I'm glad that Athit is not returning her feelings, he looks more like an uncomfortable child being harassed...but that episode 13 preview is killing me. I hope Toon doesn't get to kiss his virgin lips; they're reserved for Nee only. I hope Athit pulls away :cry:

Thanks to lakornwatcher, thai-lakorn-fan-forever, and Vimalee for providing translations for Athit/Nee scenes. They're so cute!

Kittiya

sarNie Juvenile
TNNKK will end 8/3/12... sad :cry: I'm depress and discourage after reading Yaya's interview... why, why, why....My hope just vanish in a blink!!!! :whatever: I feel so.... blah, blah, blah, blah...

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
There's no chance for Yadech.... :( :cry:
That's why I only want to support them on screen. They are both young and very busy with their lives right now. They will have a lot of opportunities to meet other people and if they were meant to be together then only the future could tell.

Both of them like their current relationship right now and that makes it a lot easier for them to work together. Relationship needs a lot of time to nurture and nourish and both of them don't have that right now.

karen_moo

sarNie Adult
TNNKK will end 8/3/12... sad :cry: I'm depress and discourage after reading Yaya's interview... why, why, why....My hope just vanish in a blink!!!! :whatever: I feel so.... blah, blah, blah, blah...
Can you post the LIVE interview please?? :''''( I need to hear those words from Yaya's mouth!!
LOL but they've been denying ever since DJA...so eh, they just don't wanna ruin their current work-space and friendship ;) it's okay...i would rather have them date later when Nadech is almost 30 because that's when he wants to start a family. hehe. ;) woo!

August 3rd is too fast... that's like... NEXT WEEKEND!!!!! Are they ending it on a Friday and not a Sunday!?!?! OH NOOOOOOOOO. Paajaew, don't do this to usss!!!!!!

Kittiya

sarNie Juvenile
Can you post the LIVE interview please?? :''''( I need to hear those words from Yaya's mouth!!
LOL but they've been denying ever since DJA...so eh, they just don't wanna ruin their current work-space and friendship ;) it's okay...i would rather have them date later when Nadech is almost 30 because that's when he wants to start a family. hehe. ;) woo!

August 3rd is too fast... that's like... NEXT WEEKEND!!!!! Are they ending it on a Friday and not a Sunday!?!?! OH NOOOOOOOOO. Paajaew, don't do this to usss!!!!!!

Here you go, hope you can read thai....
http://www.pantip.com/cafe/chalermthai/topic/A12412730/A12412730.html

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Nadech's crying has improved greatly, i tried holding back my tears when Nee found out granny passed away. Toon's character is really shameless, i hate girls like her.