[Ch3] Torranee Ni Nee Krai Krong (No Problem)

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Thanks, Kittiya for the link.

Yaya's latest interview is consistently the same with the past. I honestly believe that they are very close friends and nothing more. They've worked together for the last three years and practically seen each other almost every months doing lakorns, CFs, and events. They like and take good care of each other. I'm happy for them and wish them happiness and continued success in every things they want to pursue.

ps: If I were them and were dating, I won't admit it either, hehehehe.

karen_moo

sarNie Adult
Yes, thank you for the link!
Yaya is saying the same stuff they both say in public eye. But again, I believe actions speak louder than words. ;) I love how much they take care of each other and respect and tease each other -outside of scenes. hehe. I'd like to still have hope.

Vimalee, I agree with your last comment! ;) I'm sure they won't tell publically even if they were dating. Lol!!

Funny thing is...I can't seem to watch Nadech and Yaya playing with other actors/actresses... The chemistry and acting is definitely not the same! I'm not being biased at all... Haha. Like I was watching the teaser to 'Rang Prattana' and Nadech and Kim were so dead looking to me! -_- (And Kim's acting hasn't grown on me yet.)

piadragon

sarNie Egg
Hi Everyone!
My first time posting to Asianfuse : ) I just wanted to weigh in on the subject of Yaya and Nadech keeping it on a "friends" level...it makes sense. Sometimes we build a true friendship and it's precious...not everyone can connect that way , you risk losing that if you start dating and somehow end up breaking up. Plus they are both super busy so if they do date and end up not having time for each other the chances of breaking up is even greater. I think they simply are cherishing their friendship as it is now, if in the future the time is right and they are able to dedicate more time to a relationship (hopefully with each other) then we will see progress. I'm definitely keeping my fingers crossed for them!

:heart:

Sugarlya

sarNie Hatchling
So... Piadragon & Vimalee, if you are right both.. then..
they are in love with each other but they cannot date because it will destroy their relationship in some way. So it's like in most lakorn, p'ek & n'ek cannot love each other :pervie: SACRIFICE !
Well I think whatever the status of their relationship is now, it's better for everyone ... we can have hope, they can play and show us some cute scene in lakorn and show us how they tease each other in real life :bhehe:
But whoever have seen the "recording tape in star stage" and the "sleepover", you will see that they are not in "friends level" !

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Just finished ep 12, AWWW Nee smelt Athit, just a nice moment but as usual it didn't last. I'm dying for a romantic moment that can last more than 3 mins here Paa Jaew!

piadragon

sarNie Egg
I totally agree with you there SugarLya, they are trying to keep it at a friends level for the sake of their friendship but I think their "true" feelings keep getting the best of them. Which I have to say, makes it even more exciting for us who are following this couple :dance1:

I didn't think Toon would get on my nerve this much. The way she looks at Athit, it's like she wants to eat him alive or something! Geez!
I'm glad that Athit is not returning her feelings, he looks more like an uncomfortable child being harassed...
Toon's also getting on my nerves! 555 It was funny when she had dinner with Arthit for the first time at Nee's condo, and I think Arthit was a bit creeped out by her continuous staring. 555

lakornwatcher

sarNie Adult
Athit looked so uncomfortable with her staring. It was funny. She looked like she wanted to eat him up alive. As for Yaya and Nadech, I don't have hopes for these two to become real life gf and bf and they don't need to be bf and gf for me to like them. I like them individually and as a couple onscreen. Whatever happens between them is their business. Their relationship right now is pretty cute to me. I just want to enjoy their lakorns.

shengvang

sarNie Adult
Hi there everyone it's been a long time since I've been here!!! So are y'all ready to get your own
Official TNNKK DVD! Cause I am. Not sure when they will realease it, but I will give you guys some update on it
once it's out!

credit: Barry.Ya FB

Miss Bouakham

sarNie Hatchling
Hi Everyone!
My first time posting to Asianfuse : ) I just wanted to weigh in on the subject of Yaya and Nadech keeping it on a "friends" level...it makes sense. Sometimes we build a true friendship and it's precious...not everyone can connect that way , you risk losing that if you start dating and somehow end up breaking up. Plus they are both super busy so if they do date and end up not having time for each other the chances of breaking up is even greater. I think they simply are cherishing their friendship as it is now, if in the future the time is right and they are able to dedicate more time to a relationship (hopefully with each other) then we will see progress. I'm definitely keeping my fingers crossed for them!

:heart:
Hello there, and welcome to the thread! I totally agree with you. They're still young and I wouldn't want them to ruin what they have right now. This is only the start of their career, they still have many things they each want to achieve. I'd rather they stay as friends now, and leave the future open for any possibilities ;)

they are in love with each other but they cannot date because it will destroy their relationship in some way. So it's like in most lakorn, p'ek & n'ek cannot love each other :pervie: SACRIFICE !
Well I think whatever the status of their relationship is now, it's better for everyone ... we can have hope, they can play and show us some cute scene in lakorn and show us how they tease each other in real life :bhehe:
But whoever have seen the "recording tape in star stage" and the "sleepover", you will see that they are not in "friends level" !
Despite what Yadech says, I think there's no denying that there's chemistry even off screen. For now, I'm going to continue enjoying their interactions behind the scenes; it's like they're in their own real-life lakorn, LOL. They're just too cute together <3

Hi there everyone it's been a long time since I've been here!!! So are y'all ready to get your own
Official TNNKK DVD! Cause I am. Not sure when they will realease it, but I will give you guys some update on it
once it's out!
Thanks for sharing the info. I can't wait to get my hands on a set of those official DVDs!! I would love to watch this lakorn in HD :D

piadragon

sarNie Egg
Thank you for the warm welcome Miss Bouakham! Great points about how much time both Yaya and Nadech have and with in their celebrityhood...sometimes all that popularity and work does not leave much time for a personal relationship. Eventually every star has to step down and let new stars take the stage, then they can live a more normal life.
Nadech did say he wanted to marry at 30...that means 9 more years LOL :pervie:

rehann

sarNie Adult
yes agree!!! before this i just like not so into this~ but i got doubt about their feeling when i watch that "chun pai karng kern Gub Sup'tar" show~
they are not at the 'friend level'.... they got potential or maybe 'already' be more than friend but they just not realize it! :kiss:
when mc ask their 'spec'-taste, nadech answer was~ 'everyone who meet yaya of course will definitely love her....' with very shy face! *his answer just mean like of course she my perfect taste of girl....
then yaya was more shy then nadech... we can tell by just looking at her face... she blushing... she even answer with her head down to hide her face! she answer was so sweet.... 'like what p'nadech said... evryone who see p'nadech also will defenitely love him!... * n that really sound like... i agree with him.... we perfect for each other...
both of them was just like confessing their feeling! chun mai rou... chun mai kit kon diew ke dai.... tawa chun kit beb nan ching ching!!!! (first time try to 'poot' thai, thai member please don't mad if anything wrong here)
just love that moment! they had good feeling for each other... i think the reason is just they are too young! give them time... i believe love will find it's own way! who knows... at 30th birthday of Nadech... his bride name is Y...

somp9

sarNie Adult
in the star stage show, what did yaya says to Nadech before she shakes his hand.

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Let's enjoy TNNKK, their friendship, and their careers. What ever meant to be will be in the future.

Cannot wait for tomorrow. I know many people are not looking forward to Toon's and Arthit' scenes but look on the bright side, Nee will finally knows her feeling for Arthit is more than just a brotherly love.

Miss Bouakham

sarNie Hatchling
Thank you for the warm welcome Miss Bouakham! Great points about how much time both Yaya and Nadech have and with in their celebrityhood...sometimes all that popularity and work does not leave much time for a personal relationship. Eventually every star has to step down and let new stars take the stage, then they can live a more normal life.
Nadech did say he wanted to marry at 30...that means 9 more years LOL :pervie:
I can wait nine years for the wedding announcement ;)

So excited, about 12 more hours before the next episode. I'm counting down XD Can't wait to get over this little "bump" before we can enjoy more sweet scenes dedicated for Athit and Nee. In the mean time, here's another video of them for episodes 10-12 <3

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jnWNByqeQM0&feature=player_detailpage