[Ch3] Waew Mayura (Wave Media)

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
the first 4:40 minutes goes to WM. In between of that 4:40 mins is about marie being the 4th nang'ek for RKTF.

I want that music thingy(i d k what to called it.hah) and i want the necklace too. so pretty...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H25U5m-fb9w&feature=player_embedded

c: juniorkoy1's yt channel.

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
Just got done watching today episode. They're back at Bangkok now. Damn, going to miss their sweet scenes at the tea place and
that little cute boy. :)

one of my favorite scene on today episode. Starting at 7:30 tills the end of the part.

"The Kiss & The Slap" scene. :D
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DUIn81EaGKY&list=UUsRZ0BLAGqd0K-N4iEJLcEg&index=7&feature=plcp

c: gappkoo's yt channel.

damn, this lakorn got me to saying "na'ruk" all the time now. I've been saying it to my sister and mom.ha. they're
like "wtf" hahhaha.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JdaJvnFYKJU

c: cutelybearlove's yt channel

This lakorn is so Boy Pakorn! hahaha

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
credit to kisskeepintouch

LOL No one knows i'm Boy Pakorn, I'm Nadech. and then he compliments himself. Oh Boy Pakorn, you hilarious!!!!!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xuPJbtAbdWY&feature=plcp

shengvang

sarNie Adult
OMGGGGG..... this bts is soooo freaken hilarious!!! love boy so much. and what was marie doing! lol....

thanks for the bst na ja cupid candy!

`moey_

Siwon & Donghae =
I just came out of the hospital so I havent watch any lakorn much.. this was the first lakorn I watch since I came out and Im telling you.. I probably caught up to everyone who followed this this day one.. OMG It is such a cute lakorn.. I'm loving Boy and Marie in here. They are so cute together. Im starting to see their chemistry together now. 3 num neur Tong did no justice for them. This Lakorn is a GREAT come back for Boy and Marie. And her voice isnt as pitchy and her acting has improve. I'm so glad I pick this lakorn as the first lakorn I have watched in months!

shengvang

sarNie Adult
Just got done watching today episode. They're back at Bangkok now. Damn, going to miss their sweet scenes at the tea place and
that little cute boy. :)

one of my favorite scene on today episode. Starting at 7:30 tills the end of the part.

"The Kiss & The Slap" scene. :D

c: gappkoo's yt channel.

damn, this lakorn got me to saying "na'ruk" all the time now. I've been saying it to my sister and mom.ha. they're
like "wtf" hahhaha.....

c: cutelybearlove's yt channel

This lakorn is so Boy Pakorn! hahaha
lol @ the kiss/slap scene! jack sure knows how to play trick on weaw. I love both kiss. Na Rak Ahhhhh.... I also find myself saying this a lot too! :lol:

You are so right about, This is soooooo Boy Pakorn!

shengvang

sarNie Adult
I Love today's episode! Best part is the part Khun Seuyanpoo (not sure how to spell his name lol) went to help Waew. I thought the part he kiss waew on the cheek was so Na Rak Ahhhhh... :lol: Blind folded, in each other embrace, twist and turn, nose gently touch, and best of all the sweetess kiss on the cheek :heart: . Now that is a perfect combination. Love this scene so much. I am really in love with this lakorn. All of Boy and Marie scene is just sooooo, ummmmmmmmm soooooo NA RAK AHHHHHHH! :lol2: Mannnnn I swear this is going to be my favorite line for now on.

And WHY!!!! WHY does it have to end right on the part where I want to see the most! Still have another week to wait, until Seuyanpoo reveal his true identity. I'm excited but also feel sad to. Don't know how Waew is going to react once she finds out the truth. Please forgive him na ja Waew.

OH NO, it seems like Seuyanpoo will be hurt in next week episode!!! I really don't like P'Oh character in here at all. He is such an a**!

Areeya

sarNie Adult
love this lakorn cuz it have all the combination of everything romance, comedy, and action...it got me laughing a lot especially na peum...lol

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
I Love today's episode! Best part is the part Khun Seuyanpoo (not sure how to spell his name lol) went to help Waew. I thought the part he kiss waew on the cheek was so Na Rak Ahhhhh... :lol: Blind folded, in each other embrace, twist and turn, nose gently touch, and best of all the sweetess kiss on the cheek :heart: . Now that is a perfect combination. Love this scene so much. I am really in love with this lakorn. All of Boy and Marie scene is just sooooo, ummmmmmmmm soooooo NA RAK AHHHHHHH! :lol2: Mannnnn I swear this is going to be my favorite line for now on.

And WHY!!!! WHY does it have to end right on the part where I want to see the most! Still have another week to wait, until Seuyanpoo reveal his true identity. I'm excited but also feel sad to. Don't know how Waew is going to react once she finds out the truth. Please forgive him na ja Waew.

OH NO, it seems like Seuyanpoo will be hurt in next week episode!!! I really don't like P'Oh character in here at all. He is such an a**!
Reading your post makes me want to watch episode 10 now.hahah.I haven't watch it yet. I just got done with episode 9.
I'll watch 10 in a bit. I can't wait to see it. ahha..I can see myself screaming and saying Na'ruk at that scene you're talking
about.hahaha....

o m g, my one year old niece was over at my house on Saturday and I keep on saying "Na'Ruk" in front of her
and she went to her mother saying "Na'ruk" to her.hahah... So cute!!!! hahaha. Of course she can't exactly say
it right but she tried to and it was so cute.hahahha...

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
I just got done watching episode 10. And o m g, I cannot wait for Friday's episode. His identity is going to be reveal.
And Marie will finally get to know who is her boss and find out that her suspicion of it being Boy is right. *Scream*
Can't wait.

o m g, i just love this scene!!!!! Starting at 8:40-9:51
Love it. I love it how they're in a SERIOUS case and they still manage to put
that slow dance song (Whatever you called it. Ha. ) on. They turn that into
a na'ruk scene .hahha.. I, also, love it how in this scene Boy still manage
to steal a kiss from Marie's cheek.hehe.. Na'Ruk na.... Man, I want to be Waew! ha.
This have certainly make it to one of my favorite thai lakorn for 2012! So far, all my
favorite Thai Lakorns for 2012 are all Na'ruk! hehe. :)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e3-V5rVK1ig

c: gappkoo yt channel

shengvang

sarNie Adult
^Yup Yup!! This is for sure one of my favorite lakorn for 2012 also. <3 See I knew you would that scene much as I do.
I don't even know how many times I have watched that scene. It is just to Na Rak!

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
^ AHhaah. You know it! I Love this scene a lot now ahahahhaha. when i first
saw this scene i was just laughing and smiling at it the whole time.ha. o m g, they're too
na'ruk! They need to have another one out after this. a comedy romance one again. :)
i think i'm becoming a boy pakorn big fan now.hahahaa..Like a bigger one now.. Same with
Marie.

shengvang

sarNie Adult
^I love boy. Boy is just Boy. lol...and that's why I love him. At first i was not to sure if I'm gonna like marie, cause her acting in 3nnt was ehhhh, alright I guess.
Did not even thought of watching Weaw Mayura, but I gave a try, and look what happen. I am totally in love with her. Marie has improve a lot, and I will for
sure be following her work w/ boy! LOL...

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
^ Agree. :) At first when I watched 3NNT her voice was just bugging me but then I got used to it. So, I didn't really
care about it . hah. And her acting was okay too considering that she;s a newbie; her acting can't be super
good when she just enter ET. I thought their scenes were okay in 3NNT except towards the ending when they
both sing with each other.hahah. I love that scene. And also the one in the last episode where they went out on dates..
I thought they were so na'ruk there and i actually liked them there so that's why i decided to watch this lakorn.
And i was shock with this one. i thought this one wasn't going to so Na'ruk and good that got me into it.hahah...
Totally unexpected. :) I just Love it a lot now! My sister is actually loving this one too but she's only on episode 2
or 3. hahaha....

------------------

c: Marie's IG

HAha..the little boy getting kisses from the girls. Na'ruk! :)

c: Mariefanpage's fb

Haha. Oh, Boy!

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
I just came out of the hospital so I havent watch any lakorn much.. this was the first lakorn I watch since I came out and Im telling you.. I probably caught up to everyone who followed this this day one.. OMG It is such a cute lakorn.. I'm loving Boy and Marie in here. They are so cute together. Im starting to see their chemistry together now. 3 num neur Tong did no justice for them. This Lakorn is a GREAT come back for Boy and Marie. And her voice isnt as pitchy and her acting has improve. I'm so glad I pick this lakorn as the first lakorn I have watched in months!
Hope you're doing good. :) Glad to read that you like this lakorn like us. :) This is a totally a great come back for the
both of them in 3NNT. Since, Mark/Kim have another lakorn and Marie/Boy have this one lets hope Ken P and Toey
gets another one together. :) that will be awesome! ha.

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
I'm going to go watch today episode in a bit! Excited!!!!!!!

-----------------

I just finish watching it. it was so sad at the end. :( my favorite scene from today episode was the "my 4 reason" scene.
aww.. that scene was so na'ruk! Khun Sonupoo( i d k how to spell his name.haha) says "I like you." while Khun Ja
says "I love you" aw... heheheh... Being confronted twice on the same night from one person who have two different
identity you don't know got be "o m g!!!" hahaha....

The "My 4 reasons"&"I love you"&"The first dance" scene.HAha. I have a couple of names for this scene.ha.

c: gappkoo's channel

I bet at the end of the episode when the bad guy's dad and the bodyguard walk in the bad guy shoot
his man instead of Boy because he didn't want his dad to see him do that. which is kind of stupid of
him because the scene totally looks like it was his plan to kill Boy anyway.

shengvang

sarNie Adult
^I LOVE this episode. And I agree w/ everything you said. The "4 reason" that they both said about eachother was so Na Rak Mak Mak!!! <3 Especailly the ILove You part. I seriously did not expect Weaw to say she loves khun jack. They totally trick us there.

And I'm with you here on the "confronted twice in one night from one person who has different two identity you don't know"! My
face literally form onto "OMG"! <3 gosh I would'nt know what to do if I was in Weaw foot. But I do know that no matter what, he is
still the "same" one person that I have feel in love with.

From khun Jack to Suyopoo, who would you choose?

I think I would choose Khun Jack. He is just so adorable, and make me happy all the time. A guy like him is rear to find. One who
always cheer you up, no matter if you are down, he just light up your day, and make you forget about everything that had
happen. Boy pulled off this role really good. Love Boy<3

But of course I would choose both because Khun Jack and Suyopoo is Khun Khun Diow Gun! LOL...

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
^ I,too, will pick Khun Jack because I want a man who can make me laugh and smile all the time. ahhaha..
Same reason as you. I'm sure girls out there want a man who make them happy. Boy does play very good
in this role.

Hahahah. Yeah,right, they're the same guy so of course we'll get the both of them.ahahh....

I just finish watching today episode and i knew it that he was going to lose his memory. Hopefully he recovers
it back soon. :D I love the scene when he told Noey to put back all the painting that Marie put up. HAhaha.In
your face for trying to get him.ahah.. He still don't like you and is annoy by you even when he lose his memories.
hahahhaha..

So i didn';t notice that Noey's friend, the one who likes Khun A, is one of the main girl from sixth scenes.
o m g, i am so slow. ahahha