[Ch3] Waew Mayura (Wave Media)

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
Hmm.. I would love to see more of Boy as praek. I hope it's true since both of them don't have anything lined up after Roy Marn/Mia Taeng. :)

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
Yeah I have to say when I saw Chom and Boy named together, first thing I thought was how hot would they be together. I hope we know the storyline soon, I think its a remake too.

Thanks.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Hmm.. I would love to see more of Boy as praek. I hope it's true since both of them don't have anything lined up after Roy Marn/Mia Taeng. :)
Boy he has 3 noom neur tong after Roy Marn and Chompoo has Tom Yum rum shing with Por T
each of them only has 1 so its ok if they pair i hope its true man Chompoo eversince
she switch to Ch3 she's been pairing with lots of hot pra'ek from Ch3.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Yeah I have to say when I saw Chom and Boy named together, first thing I thought was how hot would they be together. I hope we know the storyline soon, I think its a remake too.

Thanks.
saw that news @pantip just updated TML correct guess its another remake.แววมยุรา(2537) เวอร์ชั่นก่อนหน้านี้ 17ปีก่อน
older version

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
oooo interesting pair ^________________________________________^

i never seen the old one though..

saobomp

sarNie Adult
it has been so long since i seen it but it's a cute movie.

it's along the line of p'ek sponsoring n'ek and taking care of her with schooling and other stuff. she doesnt know it bc it was done through writing. p'ek disguis himself to be a poor guy and always came around. he was always there to comfort her and of course she fell for that guy. it reminds me of jenjira and ngao asoke.

she didnt find out until close to the end. it has been so long. it's a cute lakorn.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
^ awwwe thanks for the lil summary.. it's gonna be cute ^_^

and oh man.. i'm going to have to find the original one since cupid said it starred p'oh & kwang.. XD.. ooo my oldie favorites..

fanny

sarNie Adult
they shouldn't let boy play p'ek they should let someone who is older to play p'ek. i prefer older generation of p'k such as kong, au, willy, tik, sorrum, pete and pip all this p'ek will suit this role.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
they shouldn't let boy play p'ek they should let someone who is older to play p'ek. i prefer older generation of p'k such as kong, au, willy, tik, sorrum, pete and pip all this p'ek will suit this role.
i agree Boy though his in the mid age gen but he still a little young for the role
from your list fanny a good choice is Au he use to play comedy and similar role
before and the other one tik also can as well i wanna see Tik pair with Chompoo and
Au his tall and huge with Chompoo. Boy his charming but his aren't suitable.

kaho22

sarNie Egg
Wow Boy is so on his way up. He has so many lakorns.
Boy and Chompoo will make a cute couple. Is the p'ek supposed to be quite older than n'ek?
If the p'ek is older, Tik would make a great choice. Miss him in a lakorn.

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
would love to see Boy as p'ek but yes, judging by the character, he doesn't suit to play older sponsoring p'ek since Chom has a very mature look. maybe they will make the wardrobe suitable so she looks younger than Boy.
then again, this could change. ^^

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
would love to see Boy as p'ek but yes, judging by the character, he doesn't suit to play older sponsoring p'ek since Chom has a very mature look. maybe they will make the wardrobe suitable so she looks younger than Boy.
then again, this could change. ^^
ur right jjinxx its not fully confirm it will be Boy with Chompoo yet they only said they
will remake this old lakorn but they just came out with Boy/Chom name for consideration
and this lakorn its for 2012 so anything can change.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
บอยปกรณ์พบแมทในแววมยุรา

this news below from pantip said Chompoo she's just rumor with Boy Pakorn now
Ch3 wanna pair P'Boy with N'Matt instead
not sure which company will be remaking this since there are a few to decide
choices like Act Art, Tv Scene, Lakornthai K'Da, K'Nong Broadcast, No Problem, Makers Y,
Makers Group, i hope for Broadcast or Lakornthai but a no to Tv Scene don't wanna see
Matt Play for them
http://www.pantip.com/cafe/chalermthai/topic/A10766130/A10766130.html