[Ch3] Waew Mayura (Wave Media)

fun

Expired Sarnie
Haha I'm such a bad Boy's fan. I didn't even know this is on air. That says a lot. I just started episode 1 to KS and it isn't as intriguing as I thought it would be for a 50 million baht lakorn.

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
^i agree with both of you girls here! those were my favorite scenes to, from today's epi. Are we the only one that is enjoying this lakorn? I actually find myslef loving barie a lot. And this lakorn definitely is really cute and adorable. :) Waiting for tommorow epi.
Hah. I don't know but i have a feeling we are the only enjoying this lakorn maybe there are more peoples
who enjoy this lakorn but they just don't comment or post anything.hahha.. I love Boy/Marie's scenes.
They're so cute, sweet, and funny together. Love it. I haven't watch today;s episode yet b/c i was
studying for my finals coming up. So I'll have to watch today episode later on. can't wait.

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
Here's those two scenes again without the other scenes. :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7IoC46voOLQ&feature=bf_prev&list=UUsRZ0BLAGqd0K-N4iEJLcEg
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wMSbKmtGVLE&list=UUsRZ0BLAGqd0K-N4iEJLcEg&index=2&feature=plcp

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Barie are so cute...those scene are cute and they got me the chill not in the bad way lol...

shengvang

sarNie Adult
Here's those two scenes again without the other scenes. :D

I am enjoying this to the MAX AyLove!!! GOSH I love boy sooo much during the part where he was mocking her. I was just lmao the whole time. And then i had to just go back and watch it the second time. lol...I can't help it, he was just so funny there! And the accident kiss was sooo cute! Just look at her eyes. She was totally in the move for something much more then that accident kiss. :lol: Oh, and look at boy's priceless/adorable face! NA RAK AHHH!!! Personally, i thought boy looked GAY for a second there. :lol:

I have not watched today's epi. either. I was busy the whole day. Attended THREE WEDDINGS TODAY and I am totally drain out! I'll watch it tommorow. Let me know how it is. :)

Thanks for the clips! It just made my day. :)

shengvang

sarNie Adult
i love the little chubby boy tong tong mak mak! Him and marie are both so cute trying to revenge on eachother. lol...Oh and it's funny how tong tong said that ai jack looks like BOY PAKORN THE HANDSOME ACTOR. LOL... They even use his name in this here. Chun chop mak mak!!! lol...This lakorn seem to always makes me happy.

AWWWWW I'm loving every scene of weaw and ai jack. I hope weaw can forgive him once she know about his real identity.

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
I just finish watching episode 6 & 7. Marie/Boy are so na'rak together. I love them.
Aww.. The little boy is so cute and funny. I can;t wait for Friday to come. Drama in
the way! The guy that fake himself to be Boy is cute and Marie's guy friend
who have a thing for her is also cute too. hehehe... He have a cute smile. :D

mylove.

sarNie Egg
It could be just me but I've seen major improvement in terms of acting from Boy and Marie in this lakorn. I love Boy like crazy but sometimes his facial expression can be really one dimensional so I am thoroughly impress with him thus far. =)

shengvang

sarNie Adult
Just finish epi.7, and i gotta say I LOVE BARIE!!! :heart: Barie are sooo cute together. Marie has improve on her acting from epi. 1 to now. She is doing really good, and her vioce is improving a lot too. Wow it seems like their well be lot's of drama in the next epi. But I'm hoping to see more cute scene from barie! Excited for next epi.

Oh and one more thing, I LOVE the part where they both stare into eachothers eyes at the end of epi. 7. SOOOO DREAMING CUTE!!!

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
hahahha.. Boy is so cute!!!

Na'rukkkkkkkk...na! haha
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NhtkN8LhA0U&list=UUXv-rkPYwQM7vt59fyBVe-Q&index=3&feature=plcp

c: 010222cool yt channel

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
^ lol....NA RAK AHHHHH!!!! That is indeed one of my favorite part. Boy is soooo adorable. thanks for sharing.
You're welcome. :)
------
I just realize something if yaya and barry's lakorn is coming out after this one then that means this is ending
on the 25th of May which means there are 14 episodes to this lakorn. aww.. man, i'm going to be so sad when
this lakorn is done. boy/marie's too cute!! :D it feels so fast! oh well, i;m going to enjoy this lakorn when it's still
on air! :)

shengvang

sarNie Adult
^ Yeah it's ending on the 25th. But eventually I will be looking forward to watching tnnkk. Been waiting for YADECH to long. Finally I will get to see them again. I'm actually really happy that tnnkk is after this. That way i don't have to always be looking for a new lakorn to watch! :)

chubbycheeks

imma kick ur-ass-aya !
I've been skimming through this lakorn and I gotta say Boy and Marie are cute together and their chemistry is 'way' better in here as oppose to SNNT. It's not even because it's their second work where they are probably more comfortable with each other but it's because their love story is more realistic and understanding and I do see some improvement on Marie's part.

Wawa's acting is very strange IMO. She's so stiff and awkward, esp when she talks. Her attempt of trying to be seductive is a major fail for me. I now wonder how her acting is in Sixth Senses.

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
I've been skimming through this lakorn and I gotta say Boy and Marie are cute together and their chemistry is 'way' better in here as oppose to SNNT. It's not even because it's their second work where they are probably more comfortable with each other but it's because their love story is more realistic and understanding and I do see some improvement on Marie's part.

Wawa's acting is very strange IMO. She's so stiff and awkward, esp when she talks. Her attempt of trying to be seductive is a major fail for me. I now wonder how her acting is in Sixth Senses.
which one is Wawa? haha. sorry to ask. is she also a newbie?

-------

Yay! it's airing tomorrow! happy! :D