[CH3] Wasana Rak(Maker K): Nychaa Nuttanicha/Ice Panuwat

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Thank you for making this lol! I’m assuming this is airing the weekend slot.
You’re welcome. :). I created the thread cus I really like the ost.
Yes, this will take the weekend slot. Looks like Nychaa will be only towards the end when nk is all grown up.

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
You’re welcome. :). I created the thread cus I really like the ost.
Yes, this will take the weekend slot. Looks like Nychaa will be only towards the end when nk is all grown up.
Toong Saneha did pretty well so I wonder how this one will do. At least they didn’t take years to air this second part like how they die Raeng Ngao! Lol

Ntsuab-Ci

In love with Phet Thakrit <3
http://instagr.am/p/CDu_92ipq0e/
I'm debating if I want to watch this... Just because I did watch half of Toong Sanaeha... But I'm not really interested in the plot of this one. Ice and Nychaa are half siblings according to the above source. I have a feeling Ice and Nychaa won't end up together and he may end up with Pear instead.. hm.

Ntsuab-Ci

In love with Phet Thakrit <3
Omg, they used the same ost from toong sanaeha (just different melody/tone). It makes me want to watch this a little more now lol. I wanna see Kan and Samphao's relationship.

Moo_the_best_cow

sarNie Juvenile
I like Nychaa but this lakorn's ratings are gonna suffer because it's competing against So Wayree :( Also this kind of storyline is kinda getting repetitive but they will keep doing it due to the success of the previous ones.... But let's see maybe it will increase later on.