[CH3] Wasana Rak(Maker K): Nychaa Nuttanicha/Ice Panuwat

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
I’m not watching this either, but yeah the moms had switched the babies cus the other one died.
http://instagr.am/p/CFpNFNNgNCg/
I was wondering how they would make that work. Cause I see videos of Pear and she’s such a b in this lakorn. I was like there’s no way she deserves to end up with pek haha. Even though I’m not watching this, it’s like a relief that they aren’t siblings. Lol

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
I was wondering how they would make that work. Cause I see videos of Pear and she’s such a b in this lakorn. I was like there’s no way she deserves to end up with pek haha. Even though I’m not watching this, it’s like a relief that they aren’t siblings. Lol
If the leads are siblings, you know it’s not going the end happy and audience are not gonna like it. There’s always a twist to the storyline. I still don’t know what this lakorn about. Lol

Izce

sarNie Hatchling
I just started watching this and i hate how the ML tells his grandma that there shouldnt be anything wrong if he loves the FL but he acts different in front of FL. he told her that he only considers her as his younger sister ☹

Ina

sarNie Egg
As I know (sorry if I am wrong) Denkhun’s will be aired on weekend slot, the wed thursday still have many episodes, it just airing.
long episodes because shorter airing time.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
As I know (sorry if I am wrong) Denkhun’s will be aired on weekend slot, the wed thursday still have many episodes, it just airing.
long episodes because shorter airing time.
Oh okay , this lakorn did ended.

orchidtea

sarNie Hatchling
wow it felt so fast that it ended. I knew it aired, but it didn't left any impact. Did anyone manage to finish it?

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
wow it felt so fast that it ended. I knew it aired, but it didn't left any impact. Did anyone manage to finish it?
I want to watch this for Nychaa, but there’s no sub and not too found of the storyline. I’m glad this finished quickly. That the good thing about weekend lakorns, we get 3 episodes, but ch3 needs something fun exciting for weekend slot.

Reactions: Ina

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
Wait I don’t think it ended yet because I saw a preview for this upcoming week’s episode. I don’t think they have found out yet they Nychaa isn’t the real daughter and Ice isn’t the real grandson.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Wait I don’t think it ended yet because I saw a preview for this upcoming week’s episode. I don’t think they have found out yet they Nychaa isn’t the real daughter and Ice isn’t the real grandson.
Omg, no one is watching this. Maybe they do have one or two more episodes this weekend.

Izce

sarNie Hatchling
Really? Ice isnt the real grandson? I wish someone will pick this up for subbing. Nychaa's story was made clear witht he hospital scene, but with Ice i have no clues.

We still have eps this friday to sunday, right?

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
Really? Ice isnt the real grandson? I wish someone will pick this up for subbing. Nychaa's story was made clear witht he hospital scene, but with Ice i have no clues.

We still have eps this friday to sunday, right?
Yes, the first part of this, Toong Saneha, it was clear he wasn’t the grandson. It was a super dramatic part but the grandma never would acknowledge it cause she raised him and loved him. She never would let anyone say it but she knew deep down he wasn’t.

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
This will be over this Sunday since Denkhun and Namwan’s lakorn will air Friday the 16th.

fallenangel12345

sarNie Hatchling
This lakorn was way better than I expected. Compared to a rather dark and dramatic tone of the first part Toong Sanaeha, this one gives a much brighter and lighter vibe. I like how Kan realized that he and Roong were seemingly related and try to distance himself from her but couldnt; this supports the "Wasana" strongly. Panasa got a happy ending with Phethai although I feel their love story was pretty rushed. Like you can't just move on super quick from someone you have a crush on since kids. A more throughout transition would be better. Ekachai and Junphen love story was kinda random but I am happy they got together. Mekhin and Jintana love story was the most believable, with how differences in background and economic status play a role in it. At first I was pretty sad that Pairut had to die, but then came to understand that it had to happen for Bodin and Nong Pa to get together. Their love story was cute too. Denduang shouldn't have forgiven that Dao girl, she even tries to seduce his own brothers and if not caught, she might have ended up with that policeman! But I guess it is the story that the author wants the audience to learn: Never turn your back on who loves you dearly, because only they will stay and take care of you when you have nothing left!

The thing I love about this lakorn is the accurate depiction of the nature of love. We knew how to love and to jealous at a very young age, and we would go wild for that. Sometimes you will be too busy trying to get someone you love that u dont realize the real wasana is the person who is always there for you. I love that no matter what the adversaries are, eventually people who are destined to be together will find the way to their love once again. Besides, I also like how accurately they represent the countryside life. You have kids who gather together and form a strong bond since childhood, you have families that are getting too carried away by their business that they neglect getting the children good education and you get all that family bond and rivalries. It was so good and believable to see.

Overall, I think this lakorn should deserve a higher spot than it was based on the ratings. I know Thais love overly dramatic lakorns but this lakorn, despite a light and bright note, is lovable also. I really hope that similar storylines like Wasana Ruk will be released in the future, preferably by the same author.