[Ch3] Wiang Kum Kam (Broadcast Thai): Pope Thanawat/Bella Ranee

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
kNong of Broadcast Thai confirmed koojin Popella will reunite in her next lakorn Wieng Kom Kaam.

AA2884ED-3FBE-45C8-AEBD-A2F168FC1211.jpeg
Cr bellafc

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
You mean the lakorn title? It's a historical palace in Lan Na. I looked it up like when the lakorn got mention. Don't quite remember the historical facts about it. I'm not familiar with it.

xodxo

You mean the lakorn title? It's a historical palace in Lan Na.
Oh lol I see 555 no wonder I wasn’t familiar with it. It’s a historical palace in Thailand? 555

I looked it up like when the lakorn got mention. Don't quite remember the historical facts about it. I'm not familiar with it.
Hm.. so is this another historical genre?? Sounds kind boring that kNong would throw them into another period genre. At least make it a modern would have been more exciting.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
I agree especially when they have PL in 2 years.

Lan Na is in northern Thailand. I think it's 100 years before RN (don't quote me on that lol).

I'm curious to who they will cast as the other wife.

xodxo

I agree especially when they have PL in 2 years.

Lan Na is in northern Thailand. I think it's 100 years before RN (don't quote me on that lol).

I'm curious to who they will cast as the other wife.
What so it’s a remake?? I’ve never heard of it

xodxo

These producers are so boring. Why do they think doing the same genre is going to attract viewers???! That’s so boring and just a repeat! I swear, I’m fed up with these historical genres since Raknakara/Nakee lol my goodness...bam bam bam historical nonstop all the way through BPS to TAEW/Jj and PKNH :confused0::confused0::confused0::confused0::confused0::confused0::confused0::confused0::confused0::confused0::confused0::confused0::confused0::confused0::confused0::confused0::confused0::confused0::confused0: What more??? :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Bella be stuck in ancient themes 3/4 times in a roll.:fighting3::yawn:o_O:yawn::yawn::yawn::yawn:

Orangeblossom

sarNie Juvenile
These producers are so boring. Why do they think doing the same genre is going to attract viewers???! That’s so boring and just a repeat! I swear, I’m fed up with these historical genres since Raknakara/Nakee lol my goodness...bam bam bam historical nonstop all the way through BPS to TAEW/Jj and PKNH :confused0::confused0::confused0::confused0::confused0::confused0::confused0::confused0::confused0::confused0::confused0::confused0::confused0::confused0::confused0::confused0::confused0::confused0::confused0: What more??? :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Bella be stuck in ancient themes 3/4 times in a roll.:fighting3::yawn:o_O:yawn::yawn::yawn::yawn:
I know. Too much of the good thing is not good.

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
Wait, they for real going to put them in another historical drama before the BPS sequel? I mean I get that they're koojin now and the producers want to pair them up ASAP to ride the high but at least pick a new genre.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
wow this is seriously irritating :BangHead: hopefully the lakorn gods hear our wishes and have the production team change it to a modern story

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Dammit! I don't want Popella in this! Grrr. Just cuz BPS was a hit doesn't mean this one will too. They have to consider the success of BPS was not all because of Popella. I hope one of them pulls out. Hahaha. I'm sorry, but I disprove! I'm gonna boycott this lakorn. . .

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Can we all go protest??? Popella can't be in another period!!! We can't let it happen!! Haha.

diann

sarNie Juvenile
This sounds so be a period drama. The title sounds familiar I think they tried to make this lakorn awhile back but it never happened? Yea I don’t know why they are pairing these two in a period drama again. I guess it’s the fase right now? Period lakorns are more of a hit than modern drama