Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
credit to original owners

Man, Taew is on a roll this year. She has 3 lakorns so far which means she'll have no time for The Rising Sun series :cry:

tinah

sarNie Coma
Wow so he's the praek? If so that's great cause we have been waiting for his first praek role. Taew is on a roll. Anyone know the storyline?

Im glad ester has more work coming

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
this will be a horror thrill and period lakorn the n'ek name is Roy Dao wieng is castle/palace

tinah

sarNie Coma
It's gonna be weird with mart as praek cause their first Lakorn together was already awkward already

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
It's gonna be weird with mart as praek cause their first Lakorn together was already awkward already
plus its Act Art P'Off company kind of boring isn't Mart rumored to be in bpoop phae saniwaat pairing with Chompoo producing by Broadcast wonder if his still in

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
This is not shocking at all...know tat this is coming lol Taew or Margie either two of those LMFAO

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Act Art needs to step away from Taew and Margie for their n'eks. I love Taew and i want her working with other companies other than Act Art and Maker Group. Good thing P'Off is casting Noon for his next lakorn.

credit to Taew's IG

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
some of those pictures taken are from P'Au Thanakorn Instagram the original owner is @Charmarmy IG
they have a good casting but not sure the whole lakorn since Act Art too many morals even now Tv Scene seems to be beating them they improve alot

somp9

sarNie Adult
the pictures show like this lakorn will be sad. what is the story about? i'm excited about Mart and Taew reunited.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
just an info P'Au Thanakorn his playing as Taew Dad and have 4 wives Donut is his 4th wife