[Ch3] Wimarn Mekkala (D One TV)

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
I am happy for Bella! Love her work. xD
I also love that she's working with so many different co-stars.
She hasn't re-paired with anyone yet, I think. ^_^

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
jeedlove said:
Bella is on a roll. She's only been in the industry for 3 years, going on to her 4th and she's already got the opportunity to work with 7 different productions and 8 different co-stars! Too bad her movie with Ananda isn't allowed to be aired but regardless, that's still a great experience. Her career pathway sure looks bright and as a fan, I couldn't be happier. Looking forward to seeing two of my favorites pairing together.

Wow really?! That's great for her. I haven't seen any of her lakorns just yet, but I'm checking out her upcoming one with Aum and I've become fond of her. She has this aura that attracts me. HEHE. 
BTW she had a film with Ananda that can't be aired??!! Why's that? 

She's filming with Aum and now Andrew, that's totally awesome. It'd be nice if she gets to work with Ken T., Tik J., and Chakrit. HEHE. 

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Bella is pairing with the two hot A-list Plerng Chimplee with Aum Atichart now Wimarn Mekkala with Andrew she's on a role

tinah

sarNie Coma
Wow this was totally unexpected. I wonder howcome andrew is accepting more lakorns all of the sudden. Why did he waited this long! I still wanna see him n anne pair up. Hes been getting with newbies since he return on screen

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Wow, more coming from Bella, wow she a luck girl! Cannot wait for the new fitting!

Still sad tho that Ken P & Diana was drop out. Come to think of it, it more of the production at fault lol, just assuming ;)

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
tinah said:
Wow this was totally unexpected. I wonder howcome andrew is accepting more lakorns all of the sudden. Why did he waited this long! I still wanna see him n anne pair up. Hes been getting with newbies since he return on screen

Seriously. Why did he wait so long! 

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Sweet_09 said:
Wow, more coming from Bella, wow she a luck girl! Cannot wait for the new fitting!

Still sad tho that Ken P & Diana was drop out. Come to think of it, it more of the production at fault lol, just assuming ;)
KenP dropped out due to his study and filming kol kimono and Broadcast has booked him pairing with Namtarn again its brodcastthai turn to do series 

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Johnny and Katreeya had a very hot bed scene so I hope Ch3 keeps it hot too.  Smh...Ch3...always disappointing when it comes to love scenes. 

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
ceda_lee said:
Johnny and Katreeya had a very hot bed scene so I hope Ch3 keeps it hot too.  Smh...Ch3...always disappointing when it comes to love scenes. 
Oo, really. Haha.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
ceda_lee said:
they probably will cut it off like they cut the bathing scene of popeploy in Samee Teetra 

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Alice said:
they probably will cut it off like they cut the bathing scene of popeploy in Samee Teetra 
NOOOOOO!!! They recently allowed Tik & Ann to have a real kiss bed scene.  So I hope they go back to allowing other actors to do it too.  Ch7 & Ch5 have real kiss scenes aaaaall the time.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
ceda_lee said:
NOOOOOO!!! They recently allowed Tik & Ann to have a real kiss bed scene.  So I hope they go back to allowing other actors to do it too.  Ch7 & Ch5 have real kiss scenes aaaaall the time.
Ch3 been playing up lately lots of fans did a complaint on the cutting scene of popeploy it was a relief they didn't cut TikAnne 

jeedlove

sarNie Hatchling
Oh yeah! I remember watching the older version and the pranangs did have a hot bed scene together. If it were Ch7, they'd likely keep it but with Ch3, no luck lol. I think if any script requires for a love or kiss scene, it should be included. It's just all about how they deliver it and whether it's tastefully and realistically done. It doesn't have to be too excessive. 

Phatman, yes Bella had a movie with Ananda and it also stars Mai Davika and Weir. I'm not exactly sure why it wasn't allowed to be aired but it has something to do about religious issues. 

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
janajelly1 said:
I guess Andrew already had a fitting for this lakorn?

*pic*

cr: Andrew Gregson Family

Uh...can you give him a make over?? Haha. 

jeedlove said:
Oh yeah! I remember watching the older version and the pranangs did have a hot bed scene together. If it were Ch7, they'd likely keep it but with Ch3, no luck lol. I think if any script requires for a love or kiss scene, it should be included. It's just all about how they deliver it and whether it's tastefully and realistically done. It doesn't have to be too excessive. 

Phatman, yes Bella had a movie with Ananda and it also stars Mai Davika and Weir. I'm not exactly sure why it wasn't allowed to be aired but it has something to do about religious issues. 

Oo, that's hot. Haha. I think I know which movie that is. It's Fatherland? They didn't allow it to be released??? 

jeedlove

sarNie Hatchling
Yep, Fatherland! Kind of a waste to film it and not release it. How often can you get Ananda and Weir together in a movie never mind with Mai and Bella? Lol! 

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
janajelly1 said:
Actually Andrew is looking better than he did a few months ago. 

Yes he does look slightly better, but he needs to take care of himself more! Haha. I'd rather he do stuff like Tik...go to the jungle and tan himself, get some exercise or something. Haha.