[Ch3] Woon Wai Sabai Dee (Broadcast Thai)

tinah

sarNie Coma
they are finally airing this after a decade! i thought ch3 isn't airing any of their stocked lakorns anymore..why even bother anyway...theres no point now. *sigh* this was when Aon was still handsome and rita had short hair

credit to AAPTWO

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
they are finally airing this after a decade! i thought ch3 isn't airing any of their stocked lakorns anymore..why even bother anyway...theres no point now. *sigh* this was when Aon was still handsome and rita had short hair

credit to AAPTWO
thanks Tinah wow that made my day hope next they will air the one Au and Yard cos its Broadcast lakorn too

tinah

sarNie Coma
This lakorn have been stocked for a very long time. More than 5 years.

I do wanna see the one with yard and au as well.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
I hope they air all the stocked lakorns especially that Namfon/Go lakorn and Anne Siriam's lakorn.

myheromike

♥♥MikeƸӜƷPle♥♥ khun yai♥pin
Wow so this is a stocked lakorn and now they will get this one for airing right. He looks young and Rita too. Oh I wish they air namfon and go lakorn too, At first I didn't know that they stock on namfon and go lakorn so I waiting for long it then later I come check they already cancel the air date. This lakorn storyline is kinda Amy cee gf and aun lakorn

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Wow so this is a stocked lakorn and now they will get this one for airing right. He looks young and Rita too. Oh I wish they air namfon and go lakorn too, At first I didn't know that they stock on namfon and go lakorn so I waiting for long it then later I come check they already cancel the air date. This lakorn storyline is kinda Amy cee gf and aun lakorn
oh yeah Go and Namfon can't wait to see Aon and Rita

fun

Expired Sarnie
LOL I was like is this some kind of joke watching the clips haha.

Back in the early 2000s, was the lakorn boomers... haha okay my words... there were not many time slot so many were pushed back. And you get the rest of the story. They remain stock. I thought it was appropriate timing to air all those stock lakorns during the flood since so many lakorns were delayed in filming. It's weird how they will suddenly air this haha.

myheromike

♥♥MikeƸӜƷPle♥♥ khun yai♥pin
open wig3
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sx3FSyZSvOM&list=UUr5y8o52pKXSL3zxAEIHRaA&index=3&feature=plcp
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cgq_ndQfUus&list=UUr5y8o52pKXSL3zxAEIHRaA&index=2&feature=plcp

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Oh god they even have clips of this lakorn from like a hundred years ago. Well at least they are getting this out of the way, Ch3 has way too much stocked lakorns especially Namfon's lakorns.