[Ch3] Yah Leum Chun (LakornThai)

phatboy

sarNie Juvenile
LoveAnne_T said:
I been up a while, but I don't know where are were LOL...I guess you watching some Thai lakorn hehehe

OH...haha. 
I guess I'm just a little lost then. Haha.
I am busy with a lakorn.
In fact I was determined to complete all the subbed parts of RP.
Unfortunately I most likely won't haha.
I will have to watch it tomorrow morning.

AnTi-spam: YLC

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult
phatboy said:
OH...haha. 
I guess I'm just a little lost then. Haha.
I am busy with a lakorn.
In fact I was determined to complete all the subbed parts of RP.
Unfortunately I most likely won't haha.
I will have to watch it tomorrow morning.

AnTi-spam: YLC
I understand...

I really don't understand when will P'Da tell us the up date about YLC...I miss Ann and I want to see Tik Ann together in the photoshoot so bad,,,

phatboy

sarNie Juvenile
LoveAnne_T said:
I understand...

I really don't understand when will P'Da tell us the up date about YLC...I miss Ann and I want to see Tik Ann together in the photoshoot so bad,,,

I know. 
She's making us wait for too long!
I just wish AnnTik will pop out with a photoshoot spread!
That would be the most wonderful thing ever! Haha.

AnTi-spam: Kong

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult
phatboy said:
I know. 
She's making us wait for too long!
I just wish AnnTik will pop out with a photoshoot spread!
That would be the most wonderful thing ever! Haha.

AnTi-spam: Kong
me too...Maybe Tik and Ann accidently meet some where and take picture together that it will make me smile the rest of the week LOL::

phatboy

sarNie Juvenile
LoveAnne_T said:
me too...Maybe Tik and Ann accidently meet some where and take picture together that it will make me smile the rest of the week LOL::

It'll make me smile for the rest of the year! Haha

AnTi-spam: AnnTik

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult
phatboy said:
It'll make me smile for the rest of the year! Haha

AnTi-spam: AnnTik
hahahaha....yeah, it would make us very happy..

I like your siggie, it's nice how you make us see all those link that related to YLC..

phatboy

sarNie Juvenile
LoveAnne_T said:
hahahaha....yeah, it would make us very happy..

I like your siggie, it's nice how you make us see all those link that related to YLC..

Hehe. I'm trying to advertise YLC so everyone can see them hehe.
Also, I want to make it easy for me to access those sites.
I don't want to go and search for it or bother you asking for those sites again haha.

AnTi-spam: Jedsaprasom

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult
phatboy said:
Hehe. I'm trying to advertise YLC so everyone can see them hehe.
Also, I want to make it easy for me to access those sites.
I don't want to go and search for it or bother you asking for those sites again haha.

AnTi-spam: Jedsaprasom
hahahahaha....I like your idea because it's very easy to just click and there you go...

My gosh how I miss Ann so much, I want to see her on screen...Soon will be the end of the month, I really hope we will know something soon...

phatboy

sarNie Juvenile
LoveAnne_T said:
hahahahaha....I like your idea because it's very easy to just click and there you go...

My gosh how I miss Ann so much, I want to see her on screen...Soon will be the end of the month, I really hope we will know something soon...

Yup it's very easy and convenient hehe.

I miss her on screen too!!!!! 
They need to get interviewed together too!!
If I was a reporter in Thailand I would try to get them two together and interview them!!

AnTi-spam: Alright good night YLC peeps!

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult
phatboy said:
Yup it's very easy and convenient hehe.

I miss her on screen too!!!!! 
They need to get interviewed together too!!
If I was a reporter in Thailand I would try to get them two together and interview them!!

AnTi-spam: Alright good night YLC peeps!
I know and I agree with you.

Talk to you later and have a good night

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Haha, man, just you three girls are on here, but you made the thread move up so fast, I will be joining you too then LOL. Such a long wait right? :)

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult
Bieluvr said:
Haha, man, just you three girls are on here, but you made the thread move up so fast, I will be joining you too then LOL. Such a long wait right? :)
Yeah, it is a very long wait. I'm going to died before they even have the fitting.. Ann Tik is killing us here...and welcome to the thread :)). 

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Haha, it sure is taking long to wait for the BTS since everyone has been wishing for years for them to finally pair up. :)

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult
Bieluvr said:
Haha, it sure is taking long to wait for the BTS since everyone has been wishing for years for them to finally pair up. :)
I know and I want to   :teary:  :teary:  :teary:  :teary:  :teary: . I want to see Ann and Tik now...

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult
Bieluvr said:
I would really love to see them too, they are both great actors, want to see them together already. :)
They are torture us right now....Most of my friends are waiting like crazy on FB....Almost the end of Jan and we all even get crazier.

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
I know what you mean, Geez, when you wait for your favorite pairing for so long, but they are so slow to get to it!!! I just get so mad, but then when it gets there, it's worth the wait. :)