[Ch3] Yah Leum Chun (LakornThai)

fun

Expired Sarnie
Mahalo said:
I've seen you mention Koravic and Chorlada in here a couple times. Who are they? Lol.
Jai Rao with Ken (Koravic) and Aff (Chorlada). Chorlada leaves Koravic because she had some kind of illness. He lost his father the same day she left. He is now a superstar and she returns because she promise to be there for him when he wins his major award. Menie (Vicky) is another version of Gan but diva-ish.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
fun said:
Jai Rao with Ken (Koravic) and Aff (Chorlada). Chorlada leaves Koravic because she had some kind of illness. He lost his father the same day she left. He is now a superstar and she returns because she promise to be there for him when he wins his major award. Menie (Vicky) is another version of Gan but diva-ish.
Ohh, I see. I never watched it because I heard it was sad. I'm not a fan of Aff and Ken. I did happen to see the ending though. Quite sad. 

fun

Expired Sarnie
If you dislike Wadee, you might possible hate Chorlada more. She hurt the man a zillion time. 

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
The storyline is similar. She left him without telling him why and then came back when he's successful and still didn't tell him why. Gosh. Why do they make stupid storylines like these? Lol. After YLC, I'm never watching another lakorn with a similar plot. I can't stand the whole guessing game and misunderstandings that come along with them. It's a waste of time to watch since everything could be resolved by telling people WHY! Come on, you don't need a whole lakorn to explain. Lol. Producers and writers should invest more energy into writing better scripts for their lakorns.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
janajelly1 said:
Nor a fan of Ken? Whaat? How is that possible, when Anne was in five lakorns with him? :weee: LOL JK.  :bhehe: Not everyone has to be his fan but its ok.
Nooo. I'm a huge Ken fan! Lol. But I don't like him pairing with anyone else besides my Anne <3 I prefer Aff with Aum. 

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Mahalo said:
The storyline is similar. She left him without telling him why and then came back when he's successful and still didn't tell him why. Gosh. Why do they make stupid storylines like these? Lol. After YLC, I'm never watching another lakorn with a similar plot. I can't stand the whole guessing game and misunderstandings that come along with them. It's a waste of time to watch since everything could be resolved by telling people WHY! Come on, you don't need a whole lakorn to explain. Lol. Producers and writers should invest more energy into writing better scripts for their lakorns.
You should watch Sai Roong with Anne and Johnny. Similar storyline, but with a twist. Haha.

fun

Expired Sarnie
I feel like the more I watch this, the more I dislike Lakorn Thai lol 

So typical that Wadee is on the run. She is back at stage 1. She has not develop well as a character, still running away from her problem. At least Khem is trying to make things right and face his problem.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Gahhhh! I still don't like Wadee. She's so selfish! Running away won't solve anything. What kind of mother is she to leave Gai and Kai like that without an explanation? I won't be surprised if Gai and Kai grow up to be another Khemchart. Lol. In their case, they'll hate their mom for leaving them without telling them anything. When they find out they have another sibling, they'll be even more pissed. I can't believe she's going to turn to Eua to help her with her problems. Not only has she stolen Khem away from Gaen, but she's about to steal Eua too. I do not like her! Lol.

fun

Expired Sarnie
I am glad I am not the only one that dislike Wadee. I was kind of fearing that I might get called out for being a hater LOL 

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
I'm probably the only Wadee hater here. Lol. Despite how nice she may be in the lakorn, I honestly wouldn't befriend her in real life because she seems to have no self control over her actions. The more she tries to fix things, the worse she make them. Her reasons are irrational and her motives don't appear as innocent as she may seem. She make decisions and don't think about how they'll affect the people around her.

Heidi

♥Korean Obsessed♥
I'm not liking Wadee! I felt bad for her in Swiss, that was it. Does she seriously have to run off?! What kind of mother runs off and leave her children?!

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
CR: Pantip
I'm glad I'm not the only one who sees the similarities between Khem and Kawee. Although Kawee's character is worse than Khem in my opinion, I will always love Kawee despite his actions. Well, that's only because Ken played him. Haha. Also, he was punished worse by Narin.

More YLC Photos here: http://pantip.com/topic/31936895 

beamsgirl

sarNie Adult
yeah I do not like the storyline for the main leads at all  :thumbdown:

I just want to marry P'Eua  :kiss:  :heart:  :kiss:  :heart:  :kiss:  :heart:  :kiss:  :heart:  :kiss:  :heart:  :yes:  :yes:  :yes:  :yes:  :yes:

lynnyang

sarNie Adult
My character in this drama is Galoong. I feel like she is the only one willing to do anything, she stood up again after Khem broke her heart, she went to help him get back up and made him to admit that he still loves Wadee. And for tomorrow's episode how Galoong pointed out to Wadee to makeup her mind and not just choose P'Eu to replace Khem!

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
janajelly1 said:
Why in the world did Tik pierce his ears? He looks bad in them :eek:
Wah i love his pierced ears. ❤

Also i see Kawee being mentioned a lot, makes me wanna rewatch sawan biang, i think Kawee was the pitiful jerk like FUn said, and I like that in SB, kawee really only focused on Narin, he was only with other girls here and there, but Narin, you can tell was the apple of his eyes. I really dislike how they have Rita playing as his girlfriend and te thing is she's really damn nice too. Makes you pity her more. Turns out the couple I like in here more in Kong&Rita. :/ Khem really pisses me off

fun

Expired Sarnie
Can I slap Wadee? She is a murder if she happens to miscarriage. She shouldn't use violence or force during her first prenatal stage. If she can't get over Khem's act of revenge, call the damn cops or get a restraining order. I don't even know why she's so angry. If she wasn't pregnant I think I would have kick drop her in the face. If I was Khem, I wouldn't be begging. Do a heartfelt apologize and end it with a bang and claim that he will take care of the baby. He would be a better parent than Wadee by ten fold. Look at how she just abandon the twins.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Look how much Anne misses her kookwan! She's still holding onto him...awe...miss them...

Um...I chose Anne's kookwan any day. Haha.

fun

Expired Sarnie
I chose Ken/Ann any day.

Mahalo (I think it was you who posted the comparison photo of Kawee and Khem, if not, I apologize. I am too lazy to hit the previous button), you can see drastically the difference between Khem and Kawee or should I say Tik and Ken LMAO How can most of the scene be so similar yet it has a completely different vibe. Kawee/Ken seems just so genuine and sincere. Narin and Wadee are so different as well. Ken really does make a difference in Ann's acting and vice versa. 

To me, Narin had a understand of Kawee on why he felt so conflicted and mean. I don't think it would have worked out if Narin did not have a understanding of Kawee. Wadee on the other hand does not have a understanding of why Khem did what he did. She act as if she was the only innocent one. Narin did fuel Kawee's anger, she encouraged her sister to get close with Khun Kid.