[Ch3] Yah Leum Chun (LakornThai)

Ntsuab-Ci

In love with Phet Thakrit <3
Tik and Kong are so HANDSOME. <3.<3 Anne and Rita are so beautiful. <3 Omg. I'm so inlove with this cast. <333333333333333

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
http://youtu.be/gt6FX-Bt6p8

Official MV.
I wish they make a new MV of Kong & Rose...
Oh God,Khem is sooooooooooooooo cruel.Just after he shake hand with Wadee,he wipe his hand like Wadee is so dirty to touch him....
Oh there's a force kiss..Although not sure whether its real or camera real.

YLC @ 3 zap airing 30th April

cr:Tikann_club IG

this remind me of Moortha..

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Yay!! They are FINALLY promoting the show! I can't wait! Those almost kisses are so hot! I hope they did an actual kiss!

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Every time Khem opens his mouth when he speaks to Wadee, there is not a time when he doesn't mention the words "lai auk." Damnnn he uses his past with her as an example in every conversation and situation he is in with another person as much as possible when she's present. I love how calm Wadee is under all types of situation. This girl got everything under control and she's a very bright/smart woman who exceeds very well in both her personal life and profession. Rita is so damn gorgeous. She needs a lakorn of her own ASAP with a much better script than her recent ones. I admire how Gaen isn't all in with Khem and that she's willing to wait until she is able to know his heart before she even dares to make him "the one." And I like how her father is fine if she doesn't get with Khem at the end as long as she learns business skills to help run their family business. This means there won't be any problems between her father and Khem when he does actually hurt her. (hopefully lol) Some people should start taking notes from her before they get their hearts broken :/ ahhh I hope those were real actual kisses between Anne and Tik. My oh My, this woman has a long list kissing H O T T I E S ! Hehe itcha ah ! T_T lol So the no kissing rule for Ch3 isn't valid anymore? Because that was definitely a kiss between Kong and Rita !

orchieY

sarNie Hatchling
This lakorn is good so far. Rita is so beautiful and sweet, I can't wait to see her in a different lakorn of her as naek. Tik and Anne looks good together.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
I just don't understand. Before Samee Teetra aired, I refused to give it a try because I knew how dramatic and painful it'd be to watch. However, I watched it anyway and found it to be rather enjoyable. I didn't feel the least bit frustrated. Yah Leum Chan, on the other hand, makes my heart ache. Lol. That was unexpected. I can just feel the tension and love/hate relationship they have for one another. Their awkward silence and cold stares really makes it frustrating for me to watch because it says so much and I can feel the sad emotions they convey on the inside. Idk how to explain, but it's great acting on their part to make me hurt along with the characters. I get teary-eyed watching this. Lol.   

lovenk

sarNie Juvenile
OMG, I love this lakorn so much, especially my Ann T. I just love her to pieces. Her acting is superb, and she is so gorgeous as usual.

I just love her character in here too, but man tik is so mean to her. I wish that Alin from Sood Saneha comes out and gives him a punch in the face.

This is my first lakorn of Tik. He is so handsome, and his acting is decent in here too. But for me, nothing beat Kawee from Sawan Biang. He is the beast.

However, I have to wait to see more of Tik's acting in this lakorn. It's too early to judge him.

Be strong my Ann T. May the force be with you!!!!!

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult
I just finish episode 3. I have to say that Khem is really evil now. From the start, I like the way he yell at Wadee more, but guess what? Now he started his plan and pretend to be nice to her, so she can trust him . You can see the way how he shook his hand with her and wipe out with the tissue and you can look at his face how evil he is. I have to say Khem did a great job here. Ann is superb in YLC, nothing more to say about her just an excellent acting. Wadee is a quiet woman, she keep every thing inside, deep down inside her still love Khem so much, you can hear the tone of her voice is shaking every time she  tried to tell Khem to moved on and not thinking of the past. Ann don't have to say much, but you can feel and see the sadness from her eyes. 

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Can't wait for 2 and 3!! Khem is pretty evil and Tik is doing a great job, but he just needs to loosen up a bit. Hehe.