[Ch3] Yah Leum Chun (LakornThai)

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Seems like she's going to give into him again at Switzerland. Sigh. I don't get it. Won't she feel the least bit guilty that she's the third hand in Khem and Gaen's relationship? Wadee was great in this episode. I'm wondering what made her grow weak again. After all, Khem showed his true colors again this episode. You'd think the girl would snap out of it by now and realize what he's doing. 

beamsgirl

sarNie Adult
Both Kawee and Khem are bad, one is flat out evil and one is a two-face but both sadistic and are sociopaths who need to be locked up in a mental institute. But I think I'll have to say Kawee wins the crown for being a slightly more evil person because of the rapes (on top of already being abusive). I don't tolerate rape. At least Khem hasn't hit Nu'Lek (although he has gotten physical). But it was a big turn off when he tried raping her in the hotel room. Nope, jerk points just went up by 100 points

mongstaness

sarNie Adult
i can't believe ann's emotions are all coming back in ep7!! i'm loving their past relationship memories. this is why i don't think khem is that bad of a guy. he may be lying, scheming, and getting revenge on wadee, but his emotions and love for her is still there. this makes him fall in love with her all over again.

compared to other lakorns where the guys do bad to the girls and then fall in love with them in the process, khem has already been in love with wadee, so technically he's just rekindling past feelings and not developing new ones.

and i can't believe gaen is finding out all of his lies!!!! i'm so excited!

tinah

sarNie Coma
hey everyone!! im sooo excited and happy to be back in this forum. ive been locked out of my account for the longest time..never got an email to reset my pw but today it somehow worked!

omg omg...i seriously need to catch up. i dont even know where to begin. i love ANNIK!! the long wait was well worth it. they have such great chemistry even without all the touchy scenes but they connect well with just their eye contacts i can definately feel their aching pain.

by the way they top tv pool poll on the first week that the lakorn aired!

April 5 - 11, 2014

Top Actor:

1. Tik J - Ya Leum Chan
2. Bomb Tanin - Cubic
3. Ken P - Look Tard
Top Actress:

1.Anne T - Ya Leum Chan
2. Mint C - Cubic
3. Bella Renae - Look Tard

Top Lakorn:
1. Ya Leum Chan
2. Cubic
3. Look Tard

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
Welcome back tinah!!!!

thought last night will be their willing scene..
gosh next week...
but last night almost willing but anne still avoid it..hahaha...

http://youtu.be/4GcpJ-YbUqs

Its fun seeing 4 of them last night..
Khem was like playing hide & seek...hahaha..

http://web.stagram.com/p/705834139912018359_344789901
Love this scene sooooooooooooooooo much...
Khem seems upset when Wadee avoid it..

Ohhhhh I llooovvvveee Wadee much more than Suriyong..

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Welcome back Tinah!!! I was wondering where you went haha Can't wait to start on ep7 tonight ^____^

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
anyone pls help to translate the caption...thanks na..

jui's caption: เอ๊ะรูปนี้ผึ้งไปเกี่ยวอะไรอ่า มีคนแทกมาให้ เค้าบอกคุณเขมไม่กลับชาติมาเกิดก็ เป็นศิษย์สำนักเดียวกัน ผึ้งว่าผึ้งถูกใส่ร้าย 5555 #อย่าลืมฉัน #เอาใจช่วยแม่หนูเล็ก #คุณเขมชาติ #คุณเอื้อ #คุณเกนหลง #กันนะคะ

anne's caption : เค๊าขอโต๊ดนะเกนหลง # เจ็บแค่ใหนก็ยังรักอยู่ @sriritajensen

noom's caption : เมื่อลำยองออกจากร่างแล้ว ตอนนี้วดีเข้าสิงอยู่ค่ะ #นางต้องจิบกาแฟใส่มะนาวรอ #อย่าลืมฉันคืนนี้นะฮร้าาบ #โรคติดละครกำเริบละจ้า ️ @da_hathairat @annethong @yayeeumarin @fhon_fhon @bbmoopink

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
I'm a little bored with this lakorn. The plot is not exciting enough. It goes up and down. It's so bipolar and the characters are bipolar also. Only Rita and Kong are sane. Lol. I don't like Anne in these prim and proper roles. Bring Monin, Areeya, Pat, or Alin back! Someone needs to kick Khem's butt. I find Khem and Wadee selfish for pulling the whole what happens in Switzerland stays in Switzerland. It's not Vegas. They're playing with other people's lives as they relive their sweet memories. Idc if they're not physically cheating. They're emotionally cheating. Although Wadee is single, she's still involved by encouraging Khem's actions.

himyim

sarNie Juvenile
@ladydila I'm feeling that too! I really don't like that Suriyong is so vulnerable and Khem even when they are having sweet scenes I just know it's part of his plot!! >( I guess we just love ann play a strong characters. But I still like the lakorn. :)

Btw, anyone know how many episodes this goes for I feel like it's going to be a 12-14 episode lakorn because I seriously dunno how long the plot can go.

fun

Expired Sarnie
I wish they could end this at 10. It is quite painful to watch. Eua and Ghen really saves the lakorn for me but even with just that, I don't think I can last much longer. I feel like this lakorn doesn't have much depth. Khem has no depth in his hatred and hurt. Even Koravic and Kawee were written with much more complexity. What a waste of talented actors and actresses.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
According to Manager, this will end at 19 episodes. I don't see how. What's more to the plot?

I stand corrected! The last time I checked, it ended at 19 episodes. Now it says 27?!? What in the world???

fun

Expired Sarnie
27? How is that possible. It doesn't even have enough content to cover 19 episode lol unless the script writer guarantees Eua and Ghen. I don't do love square especially when a sociopath is involved.  

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
fun said:
LOL isn't already dragging.
Drag like Ch. 7 style. Haha. Like 27 episodes? Even as a Tik+Anne fan, I think that's way too long for this story line. How far can his revenge go? Isn't he marrying Gaen soon according to next week's teaser? Is he gonna chase after Wadee while he's married also? I don't like adultery. I can't believe Wadee has the nerve to attend their wedding after having slept with the Groom. I know she's vulnerable, but that's no excuse to give into Khem when Gaen was more than nice to her and her stepsons, including Eua.