[Ch3] Yah Leum Chun (LakornThai)

mongstaness

sarNie Adult
i like kawee's redemption a lot better than khem's. kawee's attempts to seek forgiveness was more honest and mature than khem's. even though khem's coming to take his baby momma back, i don't see any honest actions at all. his actions are just immature to me and i feel no sympathy for khem. also, he definitely not suffering as much as kawee, which is understandable because kawee tortured narin way worse than wadee so he deserved it, but khem needs to suffer too.

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
ok maybe I'm biased since I'm anne's fan..
But for me....Anne still at her greatest level no matter who ever is her pra ek...(BBK/SGPT/Qi Pao and she still great in YLC) -maybe her role that kinda annoying..just that..
I don't know much about ken because I only watch him with Anne...
But I do watched the OST of his lakorn with Chompoo...and I just can't stand it..
Not because I'm jealous for Anne..but ermm hard to explain...

I'll like whoever act with Anne during the lakorn airing except *cough* Mart *cough*...
Like when I watch SPGT,i'm into Anne-Chakrit,BBK - I'm into Aum-Anne,and now Annik..next year Anne-Mark & Anne-Peter...hahaha
But no matter what...AK is a legendary koo kwan in my heart......

mongstaness

sarNie Adult
also, i support wadee running away and leaving khem. all of her life, she has been doing things for other people. she left the man she loved because of her parents. she agreed to be the mother of two kids that were not hers. she never really made a decision for herself. now she deserves to do something that she thinks is best for her. having been tricked and used, she has lost all trust in khem, so i agree with her in wanting to be alone and far from him to not be tricked again.

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
Agree mongstaness...A person like Khem,it is too dangerous for her to be near him...
Moreover,she can't stay at her house because Khem keep coming and begging......
Its good for her to runaway.....as far as she can...

himyim

sarNie Juvenile
Guys guys guys! How can annik not hand a photoshoot with atleast one magazine by now???? D: ( and KA srs need to pair up in something even just a photoshoot will make me happy!!!) Even kong and Sririta just had one. And I realised the same thing with samee tee which was apparently " the hottest lakorn " in time back then ( not like it was that long ago lol)

johanna

sarNie Egg
Ok, so I guess for me this lakorn is a miss...
The whole swiss finale is going to make for a nice cinematography but I'm quite sure it's going to be just... boring.
Sawan biang  was visually less sophisticated but had great acting, the dialogues were really well written, even beautiful at times & there was an intensity that just left me breathless (i'm not even referring the R scenes ...) and the shift between the first part (revenge)& the second part (redemption) was just perfect.
Here there were a couple of enjoyable episodes but that's about it. I'm even starting to get annoyed by the 2nd leads with their 'activities'... Do they even have a job ??
On a side note I resent the treatment of whole pregnancy thing... 'She's acting crazy because she's pregnant...' I guess it's better than 'she's acting crazy because she's on  her period...'

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Anne and Ken is such a beautiful surprise to wake up to! Thank you Lady Dila for posting that up. I miss them together so much. You can feel the chemistry and smiles from that hug. They're pretty happy to see each other. Anne seems like she doesn't want to let go of Ken's hands. Haha.

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
Noo the AK pictures makes me miss them sooo much! I choose Kawee, i thought he was sweet and he didnt piss me off as much i want an AK lakorn again, why must you guys do this to me :((

trangcanh2002

sarNie Egg
Lady Dila said:
Am I the only one that didn't like gaen?? lol...

Cr :as tagged

Ha ha, i am the same with u, i dont hate Geunlong but not like.

Maybe i'm crazy fan of Anne Thong.

and like u, i watched many film of Anne in youtube and special love ken anne the most. but i still loved P;Tik, Mart:)) but never watched any other lakorn of Ken with other actresses.

Anyway, this last ep is good, relaxing and sweety

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Anne and Tik are so intimate with each other! Haha. Pleasant surprise. Too bad their characters were dispicable fools. Still need to finish up!!

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
As much as I love Ann and Tik and have waited for them to pair... my opinion is that Kong and Rita stole the limelight. I was more interested and invested in Eur and Gaenlhong than Khem and Su/Wadee. In the end when Gaenlhong went to talk to Wadee about Eur and how if Wadee wanted Eur, then she should treat him like the real thing and not a replacement made me love her even more. Eur was like the perfect guy rational, kind, intelligent, and caring. 

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
MY RATING FOR YLC: 4/10
So I just finished all 13 episodes of Yah Leum Chan today and what can I say? It has been a huge disappointment! Despite Anne being my all time favorite actress, this lakorn was not one of my favorites from her. I never had a category for bad Anne lakorns, but this will be the first on my list and hopefully the last! I think I was fine with all the characters because  I understood how they felt and why they did what they did. However, Wadee's character was the most painful to watch. I despised her every move! Lol. She's a hypocrite. I do not support n'eks who betray another who has been so kind to both her and her family. Even worse, she pretends that she didn't do anything wrong. Wadee intentionally came back into Khem's life and took the wrong approach to make things better. In the midst of it all, she hurt Gaen, Khem, and Eua. One thing that irked me the most is that she refused to admit she's wrong and accept full responsibility for what she's done. Instead, she played victim when she was the reason this all happened. In addition, I don't understand why she ran away. Wasn't she the one who told Khem to try and face the past and move forward?  What Khem did to her was the past so why can't she move forward? Now she knows how Khem feels to be betrayed by the one he loves. You just can't get over it right away. At least he had the audacity to explain to her why he did what he did with the letter. Some said that she had sacrificed so much in her life that it justifies her running away to Switzerland. I'm sorry, but when you have two twin boys at home that you claim to be your life, there's no such thing as it's time that I do something for myself for once and be in control of my life. She promised Jao Sua that she'll take care of them so she cannot just abandon them with her parents to solve a problem that arose from her poor decision to have a one night stand. I'd like it better if she took Gai and Kai with her. She didn't even have to flee the country, just move to a different part of Thailand. In the end, Wadee did admit that she came back into Khem's life with hidden intentions. She was just in denial of her feelings. So there you go. Guilty as charged! Both Khem and Wadee lied to themselves so liars deserve each other. Lol. 

Out of everything, I'm glad there was Gaen and Eua to help lighten up the mood and do all the bitching for us. Lol. Their ending was perfect and main pranangs worthy! Everything was so romantic. Khem and Wadee's ending was typical and mediocre, nothing special really. I still think Gaen is delusional for being so calm and respectful towards Wadee. She praises Wadee as if she's perfect. If I befriended some woman  who cheated with my fiancee behind my back, I would not stand there and give up Eua also. Another thing, I'd be even more pissed if she became knocked up and wanted Eua to help take responsibilty. The writers write Wadee as if she's flawless in everyone's eyes. That really annoys me. Lol. Over all, Gaen and Eua is the epitome of perfection and they deserve each other.

Honestly, I wouldn't recommend anyone to watch this. Lol. Anne and Tik needed a better storyline. Their acting went to waste here. 

Reactions: fun

fun

Expired Sarnie
I don't think anyone would want to read my thoughts on the finale two episode. I will post it up using spoilers so if you are a Wadee's fan, you shouldn't read what I have written. I cursed throughout episode 12 and 13.

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
Miss AK too. I hope they will have a lakorn together soon.

This Lakorn doesn't caught my attention even my favorite Ann, Kong and Rita here...maybe the storyline...I watched here and there

fun

Expired Sarnie
You have been warn. Read at your own discretion lol
Wadee is the biggest hypocrite to ever walk this planet!!! First she hid the reason why she left Khem. Why bother to re renter his life if you were just going to be tight lipped? Don’t use that bullshit of “coincidence”. No person in their right mind will “forget” how cruelly someone has dump them especially without a REASON. And Wadee did not provide him with answer. Her answer is for him to move on, but BIATCH being humans, we need closure to move on!

She married Jao Sua because she was indebted to him for saving her useless family (yes I said it, they basically sold her). But guess what she did, she runs away to the mountain leaving the twins who she promise to love and protect and the reason as to why she dump Khem. Is that how you repay Jao Sua, where is that kept promise? Why bother to have married him in the first place!!! If I was Jao Sua I would come hunt her in her dreams for abandoning his two kids who she promise to act as their real mother!!! And she claim the twin as her life!!!

How is Wadee not selfish? And how is running away solve anything? Khem is not dangerous. She made him out to be dangerous. And as selfish as she is, she once again lied to Khem who has parental rights to their unborn child!!! And then she tells Eur that she thinks that Khem wants the child but not her. WTF! Seriously Wadee? I say Khem would be the better role model as a parent. He at least admits his faults and tries to work things out.

Although Khem has toyed with my Gan, Khem had the ball to give an explanation as to why he screw her over. Actually Khem was too nice to leave her with a detailed letter. The evil side of me would have thrown money at her and call her a whore (although she’s not one but apparently she does want to appear as one as she never told him why she married a man with children as old as she is). The ending was nothing special. I basically yawned and for the first time in a long time, I wish the leads didn't end up together. The apology from Wadee's family to Khem is... well long overdue. I guess you can say it's better than never.

Even with star stud like Tik and Ann couldn't save this lakorn although occasionally I did enjoy Eur and Gan. If Wadee was written with more grace and character arch, this would have earned a 6 star from me instead of a 2 star. 

Mahalo, I think you were too kind for giving it such a high rating, 4/10 lol