[Ch3] Yah Leum Chun (LakornThai)

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
is there any news about this yet? should i give up hope that kwan/oil will reunite? because now it seems to have been a year now and my hope for them to act together is slowly fading :(

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
^ rr.. shhhhh... lmao.. im still crossing my fingers for a reunion ^_________________^ i want them reunited super badly!! ahhhhhh...

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
i heard such amazing things about the sirium and pete version. never saw it. i'm wondering if i should go back and watch that one and then watch this one? or just go with this one first so that my opinion doesn't get tainted. hahaha

myheromike

♥♥MikeƸӜƷPle♥♥ khun yai♥pin
I know that should do this one both them is good look too. Miss them together, hasn't seeming them in any new lakorn after they old lakorn end.

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
Thanks to Bubba for the title name of this lakorn. :)

Here's the clip he said he;ll be in here.
Starts 4:02

I don't think anyone starts this thread yet.

chubbycheeks

imma kick ur-ass-aya !
No, there's not thread on this lakorn yet. Thanks Aylove! I'm hoping that this time he'll pair with actresses that he hasn't gotten the chance to work with in the past.

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
At: ThaiMovieLover: I know that's awesome. He accepted three lakorns. Yay! So,if we don't like one we still got two more.hah

At:Chubbycheeks: Agree. Hopefully he get to pair up w/ someone new and also not someone in the younger
generation.

cecilia

Staff member
OMG, YAH LEUM CHUN "Forget Me Not" (if it's a remake -- YAY! i LOVE Pete and Anne in there)
AND MANEE MALA (i heard of that title but nothing comes to mind --hmm)

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Thanks everyone for the wonderful news!

Wonder how he is going to juggle three series in one year: Autumn in My Heart, Forget Me Not, and Manee Mala.

I hope my lovely Aff will be one of his Nang Ek.

I so cannot wait for next year!

:dance1: :dance1: :dance1: :dance1: :dance1: :dance1:

cecilia

Staff member
i'd love to see them reunited in this one .. b/c i like the old version
(not sure if this is a remake or not but there is an old version of YAH LEUM CHUN)
so now i'm just going to reference it to the old one until further information get disclose or something.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EXBG1cZKrHY

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Wow another Tik lakorn...if I'm not wrong he'll be having 3 lakorn in da year of 2013??? Right??? Anyways da excitement part is who will be his n'ek!!!!