[Ch3] Yah Leum Chun (LakornThai)

Joy

sarNie Hatchling
i want Noon Woranuch
i've always wanted to see the two in a drama together and she's no longer with ch. 7 right?

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
I read from spicy saying tat Kong is also in here which tomorrow Da will post his pic along with da n'ek...oh i wonder who da n'ek??? This will be a shocker!

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
I have a feeling will be a shocking surprise that everyone couldn't imagine off :scratchhead2:

tinah

sarNie Coma
I'm hoping its a good suprise and not a newbie. Wishing its anne! These two are just not ment to pair up or something. She has no lakorn lined up after qi pao and she's done with filming punya chon so I hope khun da chooses her for this lakorn

Asy

sarNie Immature
As much as I wanted Ann to be in here, I think it's impossible as well. Anne's so busy at the moment. But I still cross my fingers~

tinah

sarNie Coma
Anne is actually free. Qi pao is done and airing this month and punya chon is about to wrap up too. She hasn't work with khun da since sawan bieng

Asy

sarNie Immature
Oh really. Because I thought she has another lakorn to produce. Maybe I read it wrong haha.

fun

Expired Sarnie
^She does but there's no solid confirmation yet. I think Ploy is rumored to be in it.

But what about Aom. She already gave birth, and has nothing line up. She has a 2 year hiatus already. I want her back on the small screen.

Asy

sarNie Immature
I think Aom needs some time to take care of Nong Nawa first. Plus this is for CH3. Are they going to allow some freelancer (Tik) and Exact's people (Aom) to star as pranang in their channel?

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
I'm hoping its a good suprise and not a newbie. Wishing its anne! These two are just not ment to pair up or something. She has no lakorn lined up after qi pao and she's done with filming punya chon so I hope khun da chooses her for this lakorn
it won't be a newbie

Anne is actually free. Qi pao is done and airing this month and punya chon is about to wrap up too. She hasn't work with khun da since sawan bieng
Anne has another directing duty after punya chon its samee tee tra and she had mention two of her choice as n'ek either its Ploy or Chompoo and I'm thinking the n'ek is ploy since she mention she has two new lakorn 4 2013 one is dramatic and the other is romantic comedy and as 4 yah leum chun this is Lakornthai so assuming it could be Aff

Oh really. Because I thought she has another lakorn to produce. Maybe I read it wrong haha.
her next duty is samee tee tra 2013

fun

Expired Sarnie
Aom has played in a few major project from Ch3 before. I don't think that would be the case just because she is a freelancer and if so, Tik wouldn't be confirm in this. Also, Aom's dad also has a production with Ch3 as well.

It has already been a few months. She can still work.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Aom has played in a few major project from Ch3 before. I don't think that would be the case just because she is a freelancer and if so, Tik wouldn't be confirm in this. Also, Aom's dad also has a production with Ch3 as well.

It has already been a few months. She can still work.
but I don't think its Aom yes her dad company is AP Production

fun

Expired Sarnie
I know it is not Aom, I was just suggesting and that is my wishful thinking of having her in here. And yes I know which production is Aom's dad.