[Ch3] Yah Leum Chun (LakornThai)

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
Hot news!! Anne will get married next year??!!
Credit IG-sanddysandee : เอ-แอน ปีหน้ามีลุ้นแต่งงาน หากเคลียร์งานลงตัว

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Hot news!! Anne will get married next year??!!
Credit IG-sanddysandee : เอ-แอน ปีหน้ามีลุ้นแต่งงาน หากเคลียร์งานลงตัว
HAH! Wait, why am I surprised :lol: ?? Actually, I'm really happy for her whether or not she gets married next year. Her to-be-hubby is very lucky. How long have they been together?? He isn't that bad looking.

auuuww love u sigiie mak maaakkkk........
Why, thank you. I might need to fix it because Ken's face looks a wee bit bigger.

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
they're dating for 11 years...
Both of them is lucky..
P'A seems like a nice,kind and supportive boyfriend..

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
Aun-KCL tweet :Confirm P'Ek-N'Ek YLC is Tik Jedsadapron and Anne Thongprasom < I bought this novel last year..
Aun is KCL repoter......
cr:Nat for the translation.

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Thanks for all the updates na p'dila<3 heeheh I can always count on you when it comes to Anne news ;)

Whoooaaaa congrats to them. I'm very happy for Anne and A!!! Looking forward to her wedding day even though its next yr lol

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
Thanks for all the updates na p'dila<3 heeheh I can always count on you when it comes to Anne news ;) Whoooaaaa congrats to them. I'm very happy for Anne and A!!! Looking forward to her wedding day even though its next yr lol
You're welcome..i love to share about Anne with my friends... Anne would be the most gorgeous bride... i think that the wedding just a simple wedding with a family and closed friends.. she's salty..lol...555..j/k..j/k Atually,she's down to earth..she just need a simple wedding.. But i bet because of her status as FOREVER SUPERSTAR & #1 nang ek..their wedding will be a hot news for a couple of days.

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
When I read this, I thought I was dreaming.. This is great news...can't wait till they start filming..

AnnTfan, I like your sing of Ann and Ken..I miss seeing them together...I like Ann with other actors too, but Ken will be my favorite for whatever reason I can't explain...

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
they're dating for 11 years...
Both of them is lucky..
P'A seems like a nice,kind and supportive boyfriend..
Woah, 11 yrs. Well then it's about time they get married. He's very supportive of her career then...with all her steamy scenes with Willie, Au, Ken, Krit, and Aum. I'll be happy with her marriage, but if she leaves the ET I think I'll have a heart attack. There will never be any lakorn actress like her.

tinah

sarNie Coma
I'm glad we get to see her and Tik pair up before she got marry . I'm just sad thinking about her leaving the ET biz which I know she won't.

bubba

Keep On Smiling
I'm glad we get to see her and Tik pair up before she got marry . I'm just sad thinking about her leaving the ET biz which I know she won't.
Exactly, I totally agree with you. Wish her the best on her upcoming marriage.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Even if she does stay, as a producer/director, if she doesn't act, I'll still be sad.

Meadow

sarNie Adult
Anne confirms in this clip (around 3:05) that she will be acting in this lakorn alongside Tik! Anne also said that any lakorn that P'Da offers to her, she automatically accepts it. Reporters asked Anne why she kept it a secret that she was going to be the nang'ek in this lakorn and anne just laughed. Anne is also excited to work with Tik for the first time and reunite with Kong again.

She said that they will begin filming next year (around January 2013) and she's also going to produce "Samee tee tra" at the same time too.

Wow, Anne is 35 and she's still acting as a nang'ek with one of the hottest actors.

cr: Annethongdotcom

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
  • Thanks Meadow for the clip. I am excited for Tik-Ann. I guess she already knew that she was the nang'ek but she wanted to keep it in the down low.hahah. Surprise,Surprise.haha
  • Hhahha.Even Ann is excited for this lakorn as we,fans, are. She wants it to hurry up and starts the opening,hehehe.