[Ch3] Yah Leum Chun (LakornThai)

Asy

sarNie Immature
lol, I actually didn't watch LK because I seriously can't tolerate with Mart's, but if you don't mind to share the scene, I would like to watch the scene lmao.

tinah

sarNie Coma
I'm pretty sure they will add and change things around considering this is the same production and scriptwriter as Sawan being lol

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
Oh so iluvnumandoil means same scriptwriter with SB?
sorry,i missunderstood that..
i thought she said same scriptwriter with YLC the old version...

Agreed with tinah...since it from the same scriptwriter with SB,it'll be more & more spicy than the Pete's version.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
i hope they add more spice to this version since Tik&Anne is a daring actor/actress...
I don't mind willing,rape,force,grabbing,pulling,kiss,slap...lol..
Wish the willing scene more romantic & longer than 365 wan hang ruk,hottest tha Samee Teetra,sweetest than Manee Yard Fah.
I couldn't agree more! Me wants something SPICY!

fun

Expired Sarnie
OMG it is really Tik and Ann. I am so happy yet not really. =( but since it is Ann, I have high hope, because she has some kind of magical power that she sprinkles onto her leading man. They can be the worse actor in the world yet Ann can change that. I hope that she slaps Tik's talent back into him.

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
but since it is Ann, I have high hope, because she has some kind of magical power that she sprinkles onto her leading man. They can be the worse actor in the world yet Ann can change that. I hope that she slaps Tik's talent back into him.
:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
OMG it is really Tik and Ann. I am so happy yet not really. =( but since it is Ann, I have high hope, because she has some kind of magical power that she sprinkles onto her leading man. They can be the worse actor in the world yet Ann can change that. I hope that she slaps Tik's talent back into him.
Haven't seen Tik for the longest time, so I'm really anticipating this lakorn. I agree with you about Anne! She's so amazing, she has chemistry with all her leads! Even if I don't like her male lead, I'll watch the lakorn anyway.

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
i think these is the only photoshoot they had together..

Anne's koo kwan & Anne's future koo kwan......maybe.. :wink:

cr : Maii FB

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
Haven't seen Tik for the longest time, so I'm really anticipating this lakorn. I agree with you about Anne! She's so amazing, she has chemistry with all her leads! Even if I don't like her male lead, I'll watch the lakorn anyway.
Totally agreed..Even the p'ek stiff like a wood..i'll watch it because of Anne..
For me..even if there's no p'ek in her lakorn...it still good because i know anne never dissapoint me with her acting skill..
And i'll start to like the p'ek when i see their scene together...
Like Chakrit...Rome..Aum...Kong...and even Ken..lol

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
i think these is the only photoshoot they had together..

Anne's koo kwan & Anne's future koo kwan......maybe.. :wink:

cr : Maii FB

Holly cow...Anne, Tik, Aum and Ken ALL together in one photoshoot? Can they shoot another one by themselves, please??! If Ploy and that other guy wasn't in there I would totally save the pic for myself, because ALL four are my favorites! Not saying I don't like Ploy though...hehe.

And that last pic...so yummy! Hot guys who can play pool/billiards are even hotter! Does anyone know how long ago that pic was? It looks like it's pretty recent, as in only a few yrs ago. I'm so gonna save it! I don't know what ya'll think, but I absolutely love Ken and Tik's hands! They're so freak'n manly, all the veins popping out so sexily! I see few lead actors with a macho looking body because most of them are very scrawny and thin!

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
dila, where did you get that pic of ken and tik? and where was that at. i never seen it before
My friend posted it on her FB and she said she get it from fankane FB..based on Ken's face,i think its a new pic right?

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
Holly cow...Anne, Tik, Aum and Ken ALL together in one photoshoot? Can they shoot another one by themselves, please??! If Ploy and that other guy wasn't in there I would totally save the pic for myself, because ALL four are my favorites! Not saying I don't like Ploy though...hehe.

And that last pic...so yummy! Hot guys who can play pool/billiards are even hotter! Does anyone know how long ago that pic was? It looks like it's pretty recent, as in only a few yrs ago. I'm so gonna save it! I don't know what ya'll think, but I absolutely love Ken and Tik's hands! They're so freak'n manly, all the veins popping out so sexily! I see few lead actors with a macho looking body because most of them are very scrawny and thin!
me too..I love AK and i don't hv anything against Tik-Aom..so agreed with u,if Ken-Anne-Tik-Aom.i would make it as my wallpaper..its not that i don't like Ploy but i prefer just 4 of them..btw,who is the other guy?

I wish there's a photoshoot of Ken-Anne-Tik......

thailover01

sarNie Adult
OMFG! Tik is sooo hot!!! :drools: :drools: :drools: :drools: :drools: :drools: :drools:

OMGG!!! A hot actor pairing up with an amazingg sexy actress! GREAT combination :) BUT, i wont put up my hopes YET until i see them together...WAITING AND WAITING AND WAITING for the YLC opening!! :dance1: :dance1: :dance1:

AHHH!! I love Ann and Smart but....My fever for Ann and Tik are HIGHER....! lols...

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
My friend posted it on her FB and she said she get it from fankane FB..based on Ken's face,i think its a new pic right?
Yeah, it looks pretty recent!!! If Tik and Ken have a photoshoot together I'd probably die of sexiness overload haha.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
OMFG! Tik is sooo hot!!! :drools: :drools: :drools: :drools: :drools: :drools: :drools:

OMGG!!! A hot actor pairing up with an amazingg sexy actress! GREAT combination :) BUT, i wont put up my hopes YET until i see them together...WAITING AND WAITING AND WAITING for the YLC opening!! :dance1: :dance1: :dance1:

AHHH!! I love Ann and Smart but....My fever for Ann and Tik are HIGHER....! lols...
Yeah, I think many are having AnnTik fever because they've never been paired before!