[Ch3] Yah Leum Chun (LakornThai)

thailover01

sarNie Adult
Haha funny how tik says dont go so harsh on him! LMAO! He must be scared of Ann! Why would he? Isn't he the best actor? haha lols Ann is probably scared of Tik too! haha first time paring so you kinda have that little anxious feeling! haha :woot:

turtle@af

sarNie Hatchling
Haha funny how tik says dont go so harsh on him! LMAO! He must be scared of Ann! Why would he? Isn't he the best actor? haha lols Ann is probably scared of Tik too! haha first time paring so you kinda have that little anxious feeling! haha :woot:
haha, i think tik scared of ann cuz ann is famous for doing real slapping w/ her p'aek lol or maybe he heard from ken and aum who had quiet the experience of getting real slap from ann lol.

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
So much going on and I was suspecting tat when I return I'll see something good...like a little clip...man oh well glad to see Tik talking abut Ann than lol

bubba

Keep On Smiling
What a Guy!!!! Tik is funny and so modest in the clip. He respects and praises Anne while asking her to be easy on him :coverlaf: ( so smooth, have to like him :bhehe: ).
Tik is excited and looking forward to finally work with Anne, and I'm so looking forward to watch them :yahoo: . Thanks Dila for sharing the clip.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
offtopic...who's the guy on your avatar?? is it u? bcos he kinda look like Dom (Anne's brother in Chaleuy Suk)
HAHAHA>> "is it u?" No, that's totally not me, I'm actually a girl haha. Anyway, isn't he cute? That's Pat Patson Sarindu from Ch.3. He was one of Ch.3's leading men in the late 90's to early 00's. I thought he retired from acting, but he's still here just taking on supporting roles. His most recent role was in Ngao Kammathep 2011 with Weir and Mai, I believe. I miss him so much, he's got the cutest smile ever! Here are some bigger pics of Pat:

Here are some Pat lakorns worth trying out: Balar Song Kreung, Ruk Chun Nun Puer Tur, Ka Neung Ha, Manee Mekhala & Ola Won Kon Rai Som.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I even think phatman's id is after Patson's. #offtopic
You are absolutely right! At first I thought about patman, but then I wanted it to be fatman too, so I added the 'h' so that it could be read both ways haha.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I think AnnTik are gonna go so well together. They're both jokesters so they'll probably have a blast!

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
Of course Tik scared of that sadistic nang ek...He will be her next victim..
Tik dear,if u don't want her to slap u hard,just tell her that u will kiss her real..
The harder she slap u,the longer u will kiss her..just like what Aum did....she probably will consider about that....lol..

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Tik dear,if u don't want her to slap u hard,just tell her that u will kiss her real..
The harder she slap u,the longer u will kiss her..just like what Aum did....she probably will consider about that....lol..
Haha, agree. Lakorn style...

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
You are absolutely right! At first I thought about patman, but then I wanted it to be fatman too, so I added the 'h' so that it could be read both ways haha.
LOL!
LOL! Aum and Anne had some steamy kiss scenes in BBK. I especially love that scene when they were at the island and Aum kissed Anne in the cheek to her neck...repeatedly. :drools: Gave me chills.

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
LOL! Aum and Anne had some steamy kiss scenes in BBK. I especially love that scene when they were at the island and Aum kissed Anne in the cheek to her neck...repeatedly. :drools: Gave me chills.
the one she wear blue?? and the BTS clip,even after the director said 'cut'..he still hug anne from behind..erm thats when he was with pinky..now its a bit awkward for me to watch that scene since Aum is with Anne's bff- Nat..

Actually,for me Aum-Anne had better kiss than AK at that time :heart: .... .................................before 365 WHR...

tinah

sarNie Coma
Yes, Anne and Tik are both care free and down to earth. I think they click well together. Both like to joke around

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
I sent a message to the scriptwriter and ask her to add more intimate sweet scene for Annik...
Think whatever u want to think..whether i'm desperate or pervert or whatsoever..
because at the end i'm sure u'll thank to me and my friend..lol.. :wink:

Drum roll................................................................................................................................

So,here we go...
:pervie: :pervie: :pervie: :pervie: :pervie: :pervie:
:rockon: :dance3: :dance2: :woot2: :woot: :dance1:

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
^^^Wow, a direct response?? That's totally awesome! We shall wait and see if she puts extra love scenes!! Go AnnTik!