[Ch3] Yah Leum Chun (LakornThai)

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
haha you dirty mind :p but it's ok cuz i like it :p
hope Nutt will remember to add this scene into YLC lol

anti-spam: YLC
We all have dirty minds haha.

Hahaha dang AF,no notify,i thought no one reply to this thread...

Anti -spam: thongpholdee
Haha, I haven't had any notifications either.

Tik J and Anne T will make be the hottest couple on earth!!™
For reals!!!
We need to work hard gals, our goal is to achieve 2000 pages. .

Anti -spam: ylc
2000 pages?? Dayum! Haha. Alright, I know we can do it!!!!!! Let's do it!!!!

Oh forgot to mention,i want to see underwater kiss too...hahahah
...oh yeah!!!
maybe cuz Tik already married, notice that most of Tik's photoshoots recently are all
alone by himself lol. i'm guessing that Thai people are a little sensitive if marry p'ek
have photoshoot with other women beside his wife lol.
Awe...maybe Tik doesn't want to have a photoshoot with anyone if it's not his wife haha. Well...Ken's married yet he's got a lot of photoshoots with other women haha.

I think bcos anne is busy. .wait until january, i bet every magazine want them as a cover.
Yeah, everyone is gonna ask for them together!!

I want to see all the scene anne had done with her pek in ylc
That would be mighty awesome. I kiss from behind like from Manee Yardfah, a kiss watching the sunset like Samee Teetra, a kiss underwater like Sawan Biang, AND mighty kisses like 365 Wan Hang Ruk!!

Yoyo

sarNie Egg
why do we greedy to all those scences? ha ha but so far i like it. and i want the chasing kiss too. just want tik to chase anne for force kiss. congraulation for 100 pages. hope at the end of this month we can reach 200 pages.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Anti-spam: forget me not

Edit: page 100 belong to me! congratulation to myself. .hahaha
OMG! I wanted it! Haha. Fine, I'll take 200; LoveAnne can take 300, turtle can take 400; thailover can take 500, meadow can take 600, yoyo can take 700, AnnTfan can take 800, bubba can take 900 and everyone else takes the next 100's until we get 2000!! :woot: :woot2:

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
why do we greedy to all those scences? ha ha but so far i like it. and i want the chasing kiss too. just want tik to chase anne for force kiss. congraulation for 100 pages. hope at the end of this month we can reach 200 pages.
Oh yeah, forgot about that force kiss!!!

turtle@af

sarNie Hatchling
Awe...maybe Tik doesn't want to have a photoshoot with anyone if it's not his wife haha. Well...Ken's married yet he's got a lot of photoshoots with other women haha.
Ken had photoshoots w/ many women? and not single one w/ Ann???? what the f*ck with him? excuse my language girls lol
phatman, are you sure those were photoshoot and not fitting pictures for lakorns? lol

turtle@af

sarNie Hatchling
dont' forget to anti-spam ok? lol

haha, force kiss always nice huh? lol
if we keep spam like crazy like this, i think we might be able to reach 200 pages after two weeks.

anti-spam: Yah Leum Chun

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Ken had photoshoots w/ many women? and not single one w/ Ann???? what the f*ck with him? excuse my language girls lol
phatman, are you sure those were photoshoot and not fitting pictures for lakorns? lol
Well do you count calender shoots? Haha. Or are you talking about magazine photoshoots? I considered the calender photoshoots, but now that I think about magazine shoots...mm...I haven't seen any either haha. Most of them are with his wifee. Haha.

Anti-spam: Yah Leum Chun thread is gonna hit 200 pages by December 31st, AND reach 2000 pages somehow!!

dont' forget to anti-spam ok? lol

haha, force kiss always nice huh? lol
if we keep spam like crazy like this, i think we might be able to reach 200 pages after two weeks.

anti-spam: Yah Leum Chun
Hey we're not spamming turtle haha.

Anti-spam: SomDee!

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Some wants Anne and Mark, but hey, I actually want Anne and Nadech! Muahaha. I think they'd look hot, 'cause Nadech's handsome handsome and Anne's beautiful beautiful. Thanks for those pics Meadow!

Anti-spam: AnnTik! AnnTik!

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult
Congratulation to us all, we reach 100 page. And guess what, I woke up this morning and the scriptwriter reply to me. She been here and read the comment, and said WOW!!!we all are so serious and she is happy to see everybody so excited about YLC.

anti-spam: scriptwriter for YLC

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Congratulation to us all, we reach 100 page. And guess what, I woke up this morning and the scriptwriter reply to me. She been here and read the comment, and said WOW!!!we all are so serious and she is happy to see everybody so excited about YLC.

anti-spam: scriptwriter for YLC
She's been in here?!!!?!?!?!?!??????? :woot: :woot2: WAHT! I wonder if she's in here now? Haha. Gosh it would be freak'n awesome if she had a conversation with us!!!!! Do you have the message that she replied to you??!! Oh man I'm so happy!! I'm so so so so HAPPY! Nutt has officially become my favorite scriptwriter haha. I love her. She's really chillax and friendly!!!!! I'm so glad she visited us and I don't even care anymore if she leaves a message or not...as long as she was with us.

Anti-spam: P'Nutt came to visit us in YLC thread and I'm....I'm so happy I'm tearing up :teary: .

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult
U gals make 2 pages just for 6 hours!!!!!!!!!!! :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon:
thailover:i don't know bout this year..but last year,she was alone for the signing calendar event because she's late...when she arrived,other actor/actress done..know what,people still waiting for her at that moment..even more than the earlier..my friend said (she's thai)..only anne has the power to do that...i don't know whether she said that because she's biased or not..but thats what she told me..

:LoveAnne_T,wht did she say bout KEn

anti-spam : super excited to see Annik rolling on the bed..hahahaha
Ann said that, some fans want Ken signature also, she was thinking to sign it for the fans because his signature it's easy. But she can't do that since Ken is a monk right now, if she did, it will be sin for her.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
if P'Nutt is reading this, I just want her to know that I really LOVED Sawan Bieng and still do.
I think we all should leave a message to her and ask her to look at this thread again haha.

P'Nutt,

You're awesome. I love you. You're very talented. You make our dreams come true. Yah Leum Chun will be a hit! We...we all think highly of you, you're THE BEST! Oh, and please tell AnnTik that I LOVE THEM MAK MAK!

phatman