[Ch3] Yah Leum Chun (LakornThai)

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
So...where's everyone at?? HAHA.

Hey Mr. Jungleman, are you done with AIMH yet!!?!??
It's been 5 yrs already. HAHA.

bubba

Keep On Smiling
phatman said:
So...where's everyone at?? HAHA.

Hey Mr. Jungleman, are you done with AIMH yet!!?!??
It's been 5 yrs already. HAHA.

Tik finished with AIMH yesterday.  Now, he's  filming Navigator :angry: .....arrrggh!       Waiting patiently......

Thanks Bieluver for another beautiful artwork.
Thanks Alice for the clip na.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
bubba said:
Tik finished with AIMH yesterday.  Now, he's  filming Navigator :angry: .....arrrggh!       Waiting patiently......

Is he SERIOUSLY done with AIMH?? Haha.
I don't want them to be like. "Oh he's got a couple more scenes." Haha.

Wow, he is a busy man. 
Navigator and YLC and THEN Manee Mala
This dude is on the role.

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult
bubba said:

Thanks for the information...The wait is forever...I'm so arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult

Cr : Yayeeumarin IG
แอร๊ยยยสสส!! (รูปนี้คือ มีคนบอกว่าหูกระต่ายพระเอกเบี้ยว..นางเอกเลยช่วยจับให้เข้าที่ค่ะ) #อย่าลืมฉัน #ส่วนตัวอยากดูมว๊ากกกก @da_hathairat @paajaew @annethong @fhon_fhon 
Caption : Ahhhhh......(On this pic, someone said to pra-ek that the tie was not straight...so nang-ek help pra-ek to fix the tie.) #Yahluemchan #I want to watch this drama so much..
Information from YLC FB http://www.facebook.com/pages/Yah-Leum-Chan-%E0%B8%AD%E0%B8%A2%E0%B9%88%E0%B8%B2%E0%B8%A5%E0%B8%B7%E0%B8%A1%E0%B8%89%E0%B8%B1%E0%B8%99/307417822710246

TikKenAnnLakornFan

sarNie Juvenile
LoveAnne_T said:
*picture*

Cr : Yayeeumarin IG
แอร๊ยยยสสส!! (รูปนี้คือ มีคนบอกว่าหูกระต่ายพระเอกเบี้ยว..นางเอกเลยช่วยจับให้เข้าที่ค่ะ) #อย่าลืมฉัน #ส่วนตัวอยากดูมว๊ากกกก @da_hathairat @paajaew @annethong @fhon_fhon 
Caption : Ahhhhh......(On this pic, someone said to pra-ek that the tie was not straight...so nang-ek help pra-ek to fix the tie.) #Yahluemchan #I want to watch this drama so much..
Information from YLC FB http://www.facebook.com/pages/Yah-Leum-Chan-%E0%B8%AD%E0%B8%A2%E0%B9%88%E0%B8%B2%E0%B8%A5%E0%B8%B7%E0%B8%A1%E0%B8%89%E0%B8%B1%E0%B8%99/307417822710246

Such a beautifully shot candid moment. They look VERY compatible. I'm sure their chemistry is just as good.

Penelope said:
P'Da just confirmed on her IG that Rita is going to acting in here as well.  
*picture*

Interesting.

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult
Alice said:
is she rai cos i don't remember the older version
No, she is not going to be rai...She will play as a sweet and kind person...I remember in some interview that Rita want to play with Ann for long time, because she really like Ann...I'm so happy that Rita except this, she does fit the role. Kanlong is a sweet beautiful woman...

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
That picture of Ann and Tik makes me so want to watch this Lakorn...such a long wait to see a beautiful picture of them.. If Rita plays here it will be awesome...they have great lead casts.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
LoveAnne_T said:
No, she is not going to be rai...She will play as a sweet and kind person...I remember in some interview that Rita want to play with Ann for long time, because she really like Ann...I'm so happy that Rita except this, she does fit the role. Kanlong is a sweet beautiful woman...
thank to god and thanks my friend for the clarify 

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
LoveAnne_T said:
Are you girls ready for the opening?????It's coming soon!!!

Cr : paajaew IG
B e P r e p a r e d !!!!!
I'm ready na ka oh btw any update on P'Anne with STT

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult
Alice said:
I'm ready na ka oh btw any update on P'Anne with STT
Not yet, because Ploy just finish with the Opening with her other lakorn and Ploy been sick and been to the hospital 5 times already this month....But I think the fitting for STT should be this month too..If any news I will update on that..