phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Gosh, we're so close to 300 pages!!!
Let's do this guys!
Remember 1000 is our goal!
Or was it more. HEHE.

filkenlyn

sarNie Egg
That was just a test to check how it will look like, lol! I decided to sign up today because am just too excited that Annik's pairing is finally a reality. I see some familiar names. Am just a lurker way back then during Ann-Ken's lakorn 365 days of love but I've been a fan since 2010. By sheer stroke of luck,  I just checked after a looong time anony's channel in youtube to see if there's any updates and then went to annethong's website and that was when I saw Annik's first promotional photos and here I am! I've decided to use the same username and profile pic in my youtube account and hope that some of you will remember me, too. I posted quite a good number of comments there esp on ladyednamode and anony's accounts. Pardon me but am just going by my memory and not bothering to actually double-check my infos.

I can not contribute much in terms of pictures and updates but am ready to spazz along with you. :dance1:  I love Ann with all my heart! Am just sooo excited and I just can't hide it, haha!  I still love Ken but Tik is just as hot! We're only seeing photos for now but WOW!... their undeniable chemistry is just off the roof!

Forgive if I am being incoherent right now. :scratchhead2:  Thanks gals for all these lovely pictures and will try to drop by whenever I have the time. Am lazy, you see, lol!

filkenlyn

sarNie Egg
Lady Dila said:

Hey,i think i saw ur name before..
Oh yes yes yes..
You're the one that so active left a comment at 365 clips right??

anti-spam : ANNIKONG!

Hi lady dila!... yes, you are the most familar name for me and hoping you'd remember me. How are you doing? I can no longer access my filkenlyn accont in youtube because of their some crazy security thingy before.

Why is it am not surprised that you're still here?  I truly admire your loyalty with Ann, I am one of your fan, lol! Seriously, glad that you're still here. It gives me comfort. =)

filkenlyn

sarNie Egg
Alice said:
hello welcome to AsianFuse
Hi Alice, thanks for the welcome. Am trying right now to familiarize myself with how this thead works so pls just overlook my mistakes and ignorance. :lol:

Later ladies, just want to say hi to all of you and have a good day!

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
filkenlyn said:
Hi lady dila!... yes, you are the most familar name for me and hoping you'd remember me. How are you doing? I can no longer access my filkenlyn accont in youtube because of their some crazy security thingy before.

Why is it am not surprised that you're still here?  I truly admire your loyalty with Ann, I am one of your fan, lol! Seriously, glad that you're still here. It gives me comfort. =)

i love ur comment the most on YT..
How u said Anne and her koo kwan chemistry is like electrical chemistry,every little thing Anne-her kookwan did,is a big deal to AK fans --> this comment i love the most from you.
2011 was the most challenging yr for me..
No lakorn from Anne...but glad that she still won some award,so there's still a clip bout her..
But i'm not satisfied if no at least 1 lakorn from the Queen of Thai Lakorn.

Btw,
i soooo love this pic.
Anne look toooo cute with a kids..
Pupey,Bali,and now this twins..
Gosh,why she don't want to produce her own kid...
Her kids must look soooo adorable just like her.

**No wonder her koo kwan worried when his son come near to Anne..lol

cr : fhon_fon & AnneTaiwanFC IG

My Thongprasom look soooo young here..

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
filkenlyn said:
Hi Alice, thanks for the welcome. Am trying right now to familiarize myself with how this thead works so pls just overlook my mistakes and ignorance. :lol:

Later ladies, just want to say hi to all of you and have a good day!
thanks for the nice words yeah of course i will give you a hand feel free to ask me  :highfive:

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Lady Dila said:
i love ur comment the most on YT..
How u said Anne and her koo kwan chemistry is like electrical chemistry,every little thing Anne-her kookwan did,is a big deal to AK fans --> this comment i love the most from you.
2011 was the most challenging yr for me..
No lakorn from Anne...but glad that she still won some award,so there's still a clip bout her..
But i'm not satisfied if no at least 1 lakorn from the Queen of Thai Lakorn.

Btw,
i soooo love this pic.
Anne look toooo cute with a kids..
Pupey,Bali,and now this twins..
Gosh,why she don't want to produce her own kid...
Her kids must look soooo adorable just like her.
*pic*

*pic*

**No wonder her koo kwan worried when his son come near to Anne..lol

cr : fhon_fon & AnneTaiwanFC IG

My Thongprasom look soooo young here..
*pic*

CORRECTION!
OUR Thongprasom. HEHEHEHE.
Wow. Long time no chat.
You just decided to bail on us huh?!?
How have you been!?

filkenlyn

sarNie Egg
Thanks Dila for the kind words but I don't remember much the things that I said before, lol! But I still consider Ann and Ken as the best on-screen couple in my book. They are acting soulmates. Too bad that it didn't crossover to real life, haha!  But I'm okay now. Eventually, I got over my illusion on Ann-Ken. Let's see if it will transfer to Ann and Tik. :loool: Btw, pls forgive me if I'll ask stupid questions every now and then because when Ann stopped doing lakorns for over a year (Yes Dila, it was the frustrating time for us, her fans), I lost my interest on Thai entertainment. Ann is the only reason that kept me glued then.  Hope I am not offending anyone.

I know that Tik is already married but do they have kids now? Last time I know, Ken has two boys. I am sooo rustic! 

I have a confession. I didn't finish watching Qi Pao. I gave up after about 8 epis. I was not crazy about Ann's character there and not a big fan of Mart though I love their first lakorn. Maybe I'll come back and finish it.

And oh, Kong looks so much better now than when he was younger. I was plesantly surprised. He looks more elegant. I didn't watch his lakorn with Ann, too, coz I thought they don't look together. Oh geez, I guess I should stop now because someone might throw rocks on me. :shutup:

I

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
Hey ms phat,i was sooooo busy lately...now,I'm available...
Annik pic is too cute to handle.I can't stop looking at their pix especially the piggyback pic..knowing its tik's requested and anne agreed with it,make me soo hype for this couple...

filkenlyn

sarNie Egg
Alice said:
thanks for the nice words yeah of course i will give you a hand feel free to ask me  :highfive:

Wow! Just noticed your number of posts, you must be one of the most veterans here. Thanks for the offer.

Time for me to hit the sack. I'm from the other side of the world. Have a great day again everyone!

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
filkenlyn said:
Thanks Dila for the kind words but I don't remember much the things that I said before, lol! But I still consider Ann and Ken as the best on-screen couple in my book. They are acting soulmates. Too bad that it didn't crossover to real life, haha!  But I'm okay now. Eventually, I got over my illusion on Ann-Ken. Let's see if it will transfer to Ann and Tik. :loool: Btw, pls forgive me if I'll ask stupid questions every now and then because when Ann stopped doing lakorns for over a year (Yes Dila, it was the frustrating time for us, her fans), I lost my interest on Thai entertainment. Ann is the only reason that kept me glued then.  Hope I am not offending anyone.

I know that Tik is already married but do they have kids now? Last time I know, Ken has two boys. I am sooo rustic! 

I have a confession. I didn't finish watching Qi Pao. I gave up after about 8 epis. I was not crazy about Ann's character there and not a big fan of Mart though I love their first lakorn. Maybe I'll come back and finish it.

And oh, Kong looks so much better now than when he was younger. I was plesantly surprised. He looks more elegant. I didn't watch his lakorn with Ann, too, coz I thought they don't look together. Oh geez, I guess I should stop now because someone might throw rocks on me. :shutup:

I

u should finish QP,Anne's acting in the last episode was superb.
The last ep also hit the high rating...
And i love Kong-Anne's lakorn.
It's a cute lakorn...
And now i'm crazy for Sai Roong!!!!!!
yeay,anon sub it!

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
filkenlyn said:

Tik has been married for almost 3 years, but no kids yet.
I think he should take time off to produce Tik's. 
He's lucky to have such an understandable wife. 

HAHA, can't blame you.
I almost gave up on QP too, but continued for the sake of finishing the lakorn and of course for Anne. 

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Lady Dila said:
Hey ms phat,i was sooooo busy lately...now,I'm available...
Annik pic is too cute to handle.I can't stop looking at their pix especially the piggyback pic..knowing its tik's requested and anne agreed with it,make me soo hype for this couple...

Haha. Well, I'm glad you're back!
They are super cute. 
Even cuter than I imagined!!!!!!

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Serious mode. It took me a while to realize that this is not ONE pic. Haha. 

Not-so-serious mode?

Credit: on pic