[Ch3] Yah Leum Chun (LakornThai)

iluvnumandoil

sarNie OldFart
ok so I translated the letter that Khem wrote to Wadee. This letter is from the old version of Ann S. and Pete and it's not word for word but I did the best i can.

Soriyawadee,

Even though you've changed your name thousand or millions of times, as for you, you will always remain as Soriyawadee. Even if you acknowledge it or not, the girl in my heart is, Soriyawadee. It's true from the moment I first saw you, it was love at first sight. From then on I've never gave my heart to anyone and still remains that way.

It's funny isn't it. You're mocking my ignorance. You're very good at hiding your feelings. Your smile is like an arrow that pierces though me.
You're very good Soriyawadee, that you can stay with an old man as old as your father for money. I'm not up to par with you. If they had told me to have a wife as old as my mother for money, I wouldn't be able to do so.

As stated before, Soriyawadee, your name is engraved in my conscience. Right now it's no longer love. At this point, I took my revenge that is deserving to you. What am I suppose to do. I gave you the opportunity to get as far away from me. Blame yourself because your stupid. Thinking I'm dumb and easily forgetful.
To answer your questions, it' true that you said that I had planned it out all along because I'd learned it from you. You're the greatest teacher of all. You've taught me well, Soriyawadee.

That's enough, the fact that I used to love you. Used to but not anymore. I've kind of became a little softer. If you think this is a game of love, I'm not as bad, to the point that you can depend on me. There still meat on this bone for you.

Everything that past is history. Everyone has paid their dues and no longer be at war with one another. From this day forward lets remain friends. Lets not talk about the past. You can remain as my secretary, if you're not discourage that I'm not in the palms of your hands. If so, stay away from me.

If you want my opinion, you should be okay being with your stepson. But let me tell you, if you really did that, go far away from Thailand. If you want to stay in Thailand be very discreet and not reckless.

Soriyawadee this is the last time I will say this name. I will erase you from my heart. I've paid my debts. If you understand the feeling of agony. Know that I felt this first. I had misery before you. Just go, be at ease and part ways from today on.

Heartache.

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
WOW Sririta look gorgeous...Tik, what kind of man are you? Using Rita just to make one of your ex jealous??? Seriously??? Anyways i understand...but you are going to break one of those girl heart at the end??? Now i want to see Rita and Tik in a lakorn together, just to make up for this one hehehehe

Thanks for the updates girls....love Ann much and so goes to Rita...two beautiful actress together in one lakorn with TIK!

bubba

Keep On Smiling
@iluvnumandoil, :thanks:  so much for taking your time and effort to translate for us.  I'm greatly appreciated.  Is this the letter after the :w-scene-pop-corn: scene?  Khun Khem is so mean and needs to get :smack: .
@LoveAnne,   Yay!  glad that you  can log in again.  :thanks: for always keep us update.
@Alice,  thanks for the pic. and clips.   Rita is  beautiful.  She said that this is the first time she filming YLC and she is so excited and shy to play with Tik and Anne.  She said Tik is used to the role of pick on his N'ek and he tends to deviate from the script.  That reminds me of the picky back scene which was not in the script.

@phatman,  thanks for always make the pictures more interesting with your captions.  Agree with you that Tik would look good with everybody.

Tik looks so handsome and Rita looks so  pretty!

cr:Tik FB

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
this is what a tear jerker role is about heart throbbing two women in the end one person will be hurt and heart broken 

filkenlyn

sarNie Egg
Thanks ladies, am just lurking but constantly checking for updates. Gets excited each time I see new BTS pics. I can't believe I get (waves of) goosebumps just by looking at these pics, what more when it starts airing I'll be dead lol! I swear those piercing looks of Tik makes me weak! :crush: 

Thanks @iluvnumandoil for your awesome translation, makes me antsy and anticipate more. I hope it will live up.. and even surpass everyone's expectations. The story line looks intense and with capable cast espeically Tik and Ann, I don't see why we can't have another superior lakorn. 

@phatman I agree with you that I prefer Ann with her hair down, makes her more youthful and attractive. Maybe it will be later when Ann gets her revenge hehe.  She will kill him with her gorgeousness. Btw, I also enjoy your funny thoughts on the pictures.

I guess it's too early for us to know how many episodes it will run, eh?  I hope it'll be 20 episodes .. or is it possible? The longest I know for a lakorn is 16 episodes... or not?  It hasn't even begun airing and yet am already wishing that there will be a follow-up right away for Ann and Tik, a comedy lakorn next. :coverlaf: 

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
filkenlyn said:
Ekk, sorry ladies my font is too big....am just a newbie. :blush: 
no worries you have any problem your free to ask for help na ka and welcome to AF forum 

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
LoveAnne_T said:
I miss you too phatman...I have so much problem to log in...Now' I'm back... Hehehehehe

I just find out from the directer and some of the fans who read the novel of YLC. They all say that charecter of Wadee should have her hair like that, in the novel Wadee always wear dark uniform at work. I know many of the fans complaint about Ann's hair, but We need to truse the producer and the directer...

Chat with you later my friend...

Hello my friend!!! 
Glad you came back in!
I thought you were gone for good. Haha.
Okay, I will trust our director/producer more...Hehe.

Dang...thanks iluvnumandoil!
That's....that's just messed up.
I don't know what I would even do if someone did that to me.

filkenlyn said:
Thanks ladies, am just lurking but constantly checking for updates. Gets excited each time I see new BTS pics. I can't believe I get (waves of) goosebumps just by looking at these pics, what more when it starts airing I'll be dead lol! I swear those piercing looks of Tik makes me weak! :crush: 

Thanks @iluvnumandoil for your awesome translation, makes me antsy and anticipate more. I hope it will live up.. and even surpass everyone's expectations. The story line looks intense and with capable cast espeically Tik and Ann, I don't see why we can't have another superior lakorn. 

@phatman I agree with you that I prefer Ann with her hair down, makes her more youthful and attractive. Maybe it will be later when Ann gets her revenge hehe.  She will kill him with her gorgeousness. Btw, I also enjoy your funny thoughts on the pictures.

I guess it's too early for us to know how many episodes it will run, eh?  I hope it'll be 20 episodes .. or is it possible? The longest I know for a lakorn is 16 episodes... or not?  It hasn't even begun airing and yet am already wishing that there will be a follow-up right away for Ann and Tik, a comedy lakorn next. :coverlaf: 

Welcome friend!
I don't know how long is the longest lakorn, but the longest lakorn I've ever watched had 22 episodes. 
I kind of hope for more episodes for YLC too!!!
As long as they don't make it draggy!
I totally agree with your last comment!!!

AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
It's been some time since I last commented on this thread, but I have been following and been keeping up with the newer pictures. Tik and Ann look sweet, nice, and cute together, but it took Rita and Tik to make me comment the following statement: Rita and Tik are freakin' hot together! :wub: :faint: Don't get me wrong, I think Tik and Ann are hawt in their own way. :yes: They match each other more in terms of looks, but I have to say that Rita and Tik don't look bad together, not bad at all. :D Despite Rita's English/European look, she and Tik look compatible with each other, which I like. :spin: It would be nice to see them in their own lakorn. But that's wishing too much hehe. I'm just grateful to see Rita in here with Tik. Despite her height and the difference between their heights, she looks so good standing next to Tik. :) Her beauty is so jaw-dropping here! Love all the pictures so far, especially the ones of Tik and Ann from their school days and the ones of Rita. :wub:

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Maiko^_^ said:
It's been some time since I last commented on this thread, but I have been following and been keeping up with the newer pictures. Tik and Ann look sweet, nice, and cute together, but it took Rita and Tik to make me comment the following statement: Rita and Tik are freakin' hot together! :wub: :faint: Don't get me wrong, I think Tik and Ann are hawt in their own way. :yes: They match each other more in terms of looks, but I have to say that Rita and Tik don't look bad together, not bad at all. :D Despite Rita's English/European look, she and Tik look compatible with each other, which I like. :spin: It would be nice to see them in their own lakorn. But that's wishing too much hehe. I'm just grateful to see Rita in here with Tik. Despite her height and the difference between their heights, she looks so good standing next to Tik. :) Her beauty is so jaw-dropping here! Love all the pictures so far, especially the ones of Tik and Ann from their school days and the ones of Rita. :wub:
come join us 

Heidi

♥Korean Obsessed♥
Maiko^_^ said:

Same here. Anne and Tik are compatible, but Rita and Tik look real good together, despite the height difference. Hoping for them to pair up soon. Happy she's not n'rai. The school day pics of Tik and Anne are cute and refreshing.

iluvnumandoil

sarNie OldFart
bubba said:
@iluvnumandoil, :thanks:  so much for taking your time and effort to translate for us.  I'm greatly appreciated.  Is this the letter after the :w-scene-pop-corn: scene?  Khun Khem is so mean and needs to get :smack: .
yes it was after their willing scene, she came into work and he was a coward and left her a letter on her desk.

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
I personally think that they make Rita looks gorgeous than Anne in purpose.
Anne is a widow,with 2 super adorable step son..
And i believe they'll change Ann to look more hot and gorgeous once the revenge time come..I seriously can't wait for that scene..
Anne is super great when she act as a n'ek who want to get a revenge like in Rang Ngao and Jaosao Prissana.

As for me,that letter not cruel enough..
I want Tik mention sl*t,bit**,prostitu**....
it'll make soooo intense,mean,harsh......

Yoyo

sarNie Egg
I think they style Ann regarding to her character. She looks beautiful and cute in her character. For Rita, her character is richer and younger than Wadee. So she must style like that. But my heart is beating when seeing tik and Ann. For Rita and tik I feel simple. Ann is always cute and beautiful in my eyes.

AikOm^_^

Alice said:
come join us 

Hehehe, Alice sis, I'll definitely join in now that YLC has started its filming. I'll be waiting to hear its airing date. :woot:

sweetie-dara said:
Same here. Anne and Tik are compatible, but Rita and Tik look real good together, despite the height difference. Hoping for them to pair up soon. Happy she's not n'rai. The school day pics of Tik and Anne are cute and refreshing.

I kind of implied earlier that it's impossible for Rita and Tik to star in their own lakorn. But hey, anything's possible. It did take years for Tik and Ann to pair up. And ho, was it a dream came true for a lot of people. :D Even if Tik and Rita don't pair up in the future, I'm grateful to see them in here anyway. They're so cute together! xD I'm giddy seeing all three of them together. :wub:

Lady Dila said:
I personally think that they make Rita looks gorgeous than Anne in purpose.
Anne is a widow,with 2 super adorable step son..
And i believe they'll change Ann to look more hot and gorgeous once the revenge time come..I seriously can't wait for that scene..
Anne is super great when she act as a n'ek who want to get a revenge like in Rang Ngao and Jaosao Prissana.
Yoyo said:
I think they style Ann regarding to her character. She looks beautiful and cute in her character. For Rita, her character is richer and younger than Wadee. So she must style like that. But my heart is beating when seeing tik and Ann. For Rita and tik I feel simple. Ann is always cute and beautiful in my eyes.

I understand beauty is in the eyes of the beholder. I personally think Rita's a naturally beautiful woman. :) Her beauty is so breath-taking, whether it's on screen or in photo shoots. Ann is not as beautiful as Rita in terms of looks, but she has her own natural and simplistic beauty. Though she's not the most beautiful actress for me, she's an amazing and beloved woman, I concur to that. I like both the styling options for Rita and Ann. Ann is super cute from the school days. :yes: Even if her look doesn't change later on, I wouldn't mind, for she still looks good no matter what. I admit I'm a little bit more excited from the Rita and Tik pictures, but Ann and Tik's pictures are squeal-worthy themselves! :cloud9: Love both of them. YLC is certainly a lakorn to look forward to.

AikOm^_^

phatman said:
I think Tik looks good with anyone. Haha.
I LOVE Rita's hair. 
I want voluminous hair like hers...

Hmm, he does. :scratchchin: He looks good with Janie, Aom P ( :wub:), Ann, Rita, etc. And even though I thought the pairing of Cherry and Tik is...weird, they still pulled it off...somehow. -_- I agree, Rita has nice hair, but her hair isn't that voluminous to me; it's actually kind of thin-looking, even though her curls do enhance its voluminous look haha.  :yes: When it comes to the actresses who has the most voluminous hair, Janie is definitely one of them for me. :)

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
have any of you notice that Rita she's wearing flat shoes no heels that is why Tik look abit huger his less shorter cos Rita she's 173cm 
agree with u Maiko at first i couldn't picture Tik/Cherry cos Cherry is one of the tallest along side Rita and she's has such a nice long sexy legs but then Tik looks okay with her