[Ch3] Yah Leum Chun (LakornThai)

af_1993

sarNie Egg
hye guys!i'm from malaysia..newbie lakorn watcher here..big fan of Anne, love KA the most :woot:
cant wait to watch this lakorn..wow thai production really takes a long time to produce a lakorn :scratchhead2:

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
af_1993 said:
hye guys!i'm from malaysia..newbie lakorn watcher here..big fan of Anne, love KA the most :woot:
cant wait to watch this lakorn..wow thai production really takes a long time to produce a lakorn :scratchhead2:
Welcome!!!!!! So awesome to have another KA fan!!!

Yea, they do take pretty long. Wish they'd film as they air, but too bad they finish filming first.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
It should be around the end of this year...I hope.

As for translating...sorry, I don't really understand Thai that much. Hehe. I wish I could.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
bubba said:
@phatman, I hope so too.
@af_1993, Welcome to the thread and hope you'll have fun here.

Anne said, why are you lying here?  I couldn't hear clearly, but I think she said my neck hurts.

BTS clip.   Tik and Anne are so cute.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UEy5D9NeqSM
cr:AnneThongFC1
Samee Chun Yah Leum Teetra...? Tik you goofball! Haha. So the combination of those two titles would translate to something like: Don't Forget, My Licensed Husband...or My Husband Don't Forget License??? Haha.

I love the part they were riding the bike. Look at Anne resting so comfortably on Tik's back.

Cheer_up_183

sarNie Egg
phatman said:
Samee Chun Yah Leum Teetra...? Tik you goofball! Haha. So the combination of those two titles would translate to something like: Don't Forget, My Licensed Husband...or My Husband Don't Forget License??? Haha.

I love the part they were riding the bike. Look at Anne resting so comfortably on Tik's back.
And they do look so young as if they were at the age of students

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Cheer_up_183 said:
And they do look so young as if they were at the age of students
Well, Tik looks somewhat older...but who cares! Haha.

How come all those lakorns that started after YLC already have teasers and we don't...yet. I know Anne's busy with STT, but it's not like she's the director, she's the producer right, so she shouldn't have that much work to do other than watch over if everything goes as plan...?

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
Hi af_1993...Welcome to Anne's World.. :)
I'm from Johor... :D ..and you???

Oh phat,about anne job as a producer,Anne also like this since PCKK right..You know...She's Anne Thongprasom..She want everything to be perfect..
She's a hardworking woman..
I do believe she's not just a producer..she also a acting coach for the cast in her lakorn....hahaha...
And i still believe they will airing YLC by the end of this yr...

P'da just posted a photo in Switzerland..They will filming in Switzerland this month right??
I wonder what scene is it...As i remember,in the novel,the ending part is in the flight...

Btw,this pic from the clip of her and Nat..
cr: Anne Global Family

CAPTION: After the incident (The clip before) she got yelled by me so bad 

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Aha, acting coach, huh?
I guess that explains the delay.
Darn it Anne, don't work too hard! Haha.

I don't know what you guys think, but I think Anne and Nat staged that accident. Haha.
Her fall doesn't look real at all, but her fall seems pretty hard. Haha.
Thanks for sharing it!

af_1993

sarNie Egg
hye dila!nice knowing you..i'm from kedah..but currently studying in kl :)

ahh thanks for the caption..i saw the photo..thought that they were practising their script or something..
haha poor nat..

af_1993

sarNie Egg
phatman said:
Aha, acting coach, huh?
I guess that explains the delay.
Darn it Anne, don't work too hard! Haha.

I don't know what you guys think, but I think Anne and Nat staged that accident. Haha.
Her fall doesn't look real at all, but her fall seems pretty hard. Haha.
Thanks for sharing it!

couldnt agree more..it looked like they did it on purpose lol..

Cheer_up_183

sarNie Egg
phatman said:
Well, Tik looks somewhat older...but who cares! Haha.

How come all those lakorns that started after YLC already have teasers and we don't...yet. I know Anne's busy with STT, but it's not like she's the director, she's the producer right, so she shouldn't have that much work to do other than watch over if everything goes as plan...?
ya, since i only focused on our Ann so ... who cares! hêhhe