[Ch3] Yah Leum Chun (LakornThai)

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
Mr Phat,i think YLC will be airing at the beginning of 2014 and then ARO will airing end of 2014.
And i guess YLC ALMOST finish right?? So Anne can focus on ARO.
Btw,gals...did the crew go filming somewhere out of thailand..
because last night from aebrian's IG,he uploaded Anne's pic which i believe at the airport.
Then Anne also posted her pic..then i saw P'Da's  pic..i think both of them in japan.

**Mr Phat..once again please posted those pix.I'm not lazy.I'm just on my energy saving mode...hahahaha

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I am guilty for not being faithful to YLC!!
Haha. Sorry Dila, just got off work.
I will definitely do it when I get home and finish dinner! Promise!

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Alright here we go.
Happy now Dila?? HAHA.
 ​
This must be the director's monitoring screen. Hehe.
 ​
Pregnant Wadee??? Oo la la!
 ​
Credits: aebrian IG​

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
phatman said:

Next year. HOPEFULLY during the beginning. IF NOT...*sigh* I don't wanna go there. HAHA.
Thanks, I've been waiting for this drama and Rising Sun series. It taking forever so I hv nothing to watch. But since Samee came out today I hv that lakorn to keep me occupied. It was pretty good. Sorry off topic.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Kikichue1 said:
Thanks, I've been waiting for this drama and Rising Sun series. It taking forever so I hv nothing to watch. But since Samee came out today I hv that lakorn to keep me occupied. It was pretty good. Sorry off topic.
Haha. Same here. There's nothing good at the moment. Is Samee good so far? I thought about watching it, but idk anymore.

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
phatman said:
Haha. Same here. There's nothing good at the moment. Is Samee good so far? I thought about watching it, but idk anymore.
Try it out the lakorn seems okay with me. i like the drama in there, its not as annoying as other lakorns where the girls fight like cats! Samee is.....well Great is doing a fine job. He seems so sweet to me lol try it out.

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
phatman said:
Pregnant Wadee??? Oo la la!
 ​
Credits: aebrian IG​
Oh wow...Wadee is pregnant??? hehehehehe looking forward for it lol :lolyup: :lolyup:

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Kikichue1 said:
Try it out the lakorn seems okay with me. i like the drama in there, its not as annoying as other lakorns where the girls fight like cats! Samee is.....well Great is doing a fine job. He seems so sweet to me lol try it out.
I've never seen Great act before, but I think he's cute. Haha. I will try it out if there are subs.

thailover01

sarNie Adult
Oh prediction only?! Haha alrightyyy then :D Lets all make predictions lol ;) observe and predict hahaha, who want to join and make funny captions for the pictureslol..love doing that stuff haha

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
thailover01 said:
Oh prediction only?! Haha alrightyyy then :D Lets all make predictions lol ;) observe and predict hahaha, who want to join and make funny captions for the pictureslol..love doing that stuff haha

Yeah, just a prediction. Oo, I LOVE funny captions. How about you start it? HEHE. I've got to think of some. 

thailover01

sarNie Adult
phatman said:

Yeah, just a prediction. Oo, I LOVE funny captions. How about you start it? HEHE. I've got to think of some. 
I loveee them too haha erm.... Im not sure how to start lol let me think of some too haha ;)