[Ch3] Yah Leum Chun (LakornThai)

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult
Hi Girls, hi bubba, thailover01 and hi my lovely friend phatman, got some news. Monday is the last day of YLC filming. We will get to watch YLC in the beginning of next year na..Hope this is good news for you girls.... :dance1:  :dance1:  :dance1:  :dance1:  :dance1:  :dance1:  :dance1:  :dance1:  :dance1:  :dance1:  :dance1:

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
You've been away for so long, ma'am! Haha. Glad you came back AND with good news! I'm so happy they're finally gonna be done shooting. Seems like forever. They took almost a year!

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult
phatman said:
You've been away for so long, ma'am! Haha. Glad you came back AND with good news! I'm so happy they're finally gonna be done shooting. Seems like forever. They took almost a year!
I know it took so long than I expected. But not so long we will get to watch it now. Hopefully we can get to watch it in January. 

How are you phatman??? Like I said been so busy and got so many things to do...

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
LoveAnne_T said:
I know it took so long than I expected. But not so long we will get to watch it now. Hopefully we can get to watch it in January. 

How are you phatman??? Like I said been so busy and got so many things to do...
Oh, I've been busy too!! After watching a few Thai lakorns I turned to Chinese series and Korean dramas. Haha. I've just returned to this forum, but not as active as before. However, since Yah Leum Chun's gonna air sometime soon, I'll definitely be back for tons of spamming!! Hehe.

bubba

Keep On Smiling
LoveAnne_T said:
Hi Girls, hi bubba, thailover01 and hi my lovely friend phatman, got some news. Monday is the last day of YLC filming. We will get to watch YLC in the beginning of next year na..Hope this is good news for you girls.... :dance1:  :dance1:  :dance1:  :dance1:  :dance1:  :dance1:  :dance1:  :dance1:  :dance1:  :dance1:  :dance1:

Yay!!!  Hello LoveAnne,  so glad you stopped by and gave us an update.  Thank you mak mak kha.  Sure miss you na :grouphug: .  Can't wait to see Tik and Anne!!!
@phatman, I know right.  It takes forever to film this.

Some old pictures .....so beautiful!

cr:tik fb

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
bubba said:
Yay!!!  Hello LoveAnne,  so glad you stopped by and gave us an update.  Thank you mak mak kha.  Sure miss you na :grouphug: .  Can't wait to see Tik and Anne!!!
@phatman, I know right.  It takes forever to film this.

Some old pictures .....so beautiful!

cr:tik fb

Did you post this one before?? This is my first time seeing it. Or so I think?? :scratchhead2:  HAHA. OMG, Anne and Tik dining! This must be when he's seducing her. HAHA.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I feel so bad for not updating this thread!! :no:
I sincerely apologize for my negligence!
BUT here's one picture that caught my attention!! 

Cr: YLC FB

Will you look at Thongprasom's hair on the right side?
It's beautiful!
I don't know about you guys, but I love that hair style. 
It makes a woman look very elegant and beautiful.
Anne should really stick to that hair style instead of the bangs or split in the middle hair. 

thailover01

sarNie Adult
Hahaa so i was talking to this Ann fan that attented the Annefanclub meeting...She told me that Ann asked all her fans how many times she got raped by her praek in YLC and whoever guessed it right won a prize lol!!!! Ever startes to laugh haha :)) ohh Ann hahaha soo funny! ;) i wish i couldve attended her fanclub meeting!! Out of everything, she talks about herself getting raped by her praek lol!

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
wahhh there is a rscene in here? I didn't know, I thought it was a willing? omo.......

BUT YAY !!!!!!!!! *DO THE RINGA LINGA DANCE LOL
I so cannot wait to watch Tikker and Anne ^^

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
thailover01 said:
Nothing yet..lol id didnt even start hahahaa actually..i dont even know how to start! Lol

Mee too! HAHA.
Gotta think harder!

thailover01 said:
Hahaa so i was talking to this Ann fan that attented the Annefanclub meeting...She told me that Ann asked all her fans how many times she got raped by her praek in YLC and whoever guessed it right won a prize lol!!!! Ever startes to laugh haha :)) ohh Ann hahaha soo funny! ;) i wish i couldve attended her fanclub meeting!! Out of everything, she talks about herself getting raped by her praek lol!

Really?!
She knows what we think. HAHA.
Like idol, like fan.
In YLC...hmm...I don't think she'll get raped in there. 
I'm going to say there's one willing scene and that's it. HEHE. 

Mahalo said:
So there will be an "R scene"??? Is there where she gets prego? Lol.

Don't know if it's a rape scene, but for sure there's going to be a willing! HEHE.
Well, at least that's what happened in the original. 

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
I always feel odd when cheering for an "R scene." LOL. People who don't understand how Thai lakorns work will think I'm a psychopath. It's just something I consider normal in lakorns ever since I grew up watching them. It's like an exciting moment between p'ek and n'ek.

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult
It's not any raping scene on YLC. That question that thatlover01 mention is only  a game for Ann's fans. It will be only be  willing scene on YLC.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Mahalo said:
I always feel odd when cheering for an "R scene." LOL. People who don't understand how Thai lakorns work will think I'm a psychopath. It's just something I consider normal in lakorns ever since I grew up watching them. It's like an exciting moment between p'ek and n'ek.
Haha. I've always thought it was odd. I never understood and still don't understand why Thai lakorns have rape scenes. Oh well, it's only in lakorns anyway. If the lady gives in to the rape then I'm ok with it. Haha.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
LoveAnne_T said:
It's not any raping scene on YLC. That question that thatlover01 mention is only  a game for Ann's fans. It will be only be  willing scene on YLC.
Hehe, I knew it.