[Ch3] Yah Leum Chun (LakornThai)

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
HEHE. I've seen those already. I stalk Tik's facebook fanpage too. I was just too lazy to update them in here. I have shared some pics though! HEHE.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Ladeedaadeeda. I don't mean to spam, but this thread has been inactive for how many days guys?! Haha. Phatman to the rescue!

Heidi

♥Korean Obsessed♥
I'm not real hyped for this lakorn, but you would think that there is a teaser by now? Seems like this lakorn takes forever to do something lol

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
sweetie-dara said:
I'm not real hyped for this lakorn, but you would think that there is a teaser by now? Seems like this lakorn takes forever to do something lol

Yeah, we should've gotten a teaser WAAAAAAYYYYYY back last year. HAHA. BUT....don't know what's up....

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
I wonder if this lakorn will be a weekend or weekday lakorn. I noticed that so far that the weekend lakorns had been the younger generation lakorns most of the time. And the older generation lakorns are usually on the weekday.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
-AyLove- said:
I wonder if this lakorn will be a weekend or weekday lakorn. I noticed that so far that the weekend lakorns had been the younger generation lakorns most of the time. And the older generation lakorns are usually on the weekday.
Really? Perhaps because weekends are better since most people don't work weekends, and having the younger generation's lakorns airing those days are more beneficial to them.

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
never seen the old version, and since im such a HUGE ann t fan, im going to watch this version first...IF IT EVER COMES OUT. those twins are probably teenagers by now!

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Thookatha said:
never seen the old version, and since im such a HUGE ann t fan, im going to watch this version first...IF IT EVER COMES OUT. those twins are probably teenagers by now!
No, they're probably adults already....married with kids of their own. Haha.