[Ch3] Yah Leum Chun (LakornThai)

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
Yay! So exciting! This lakorn is finally almost here! My man Tik is finally back even though he already did a comeback with a movie and a lakorn. Hah.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
LoveAnne_T said:
Girls, I heard the t-ser will release tomorrow evening Thai time. The time between from 18.30-19.45 .
Really?! No kidding right?! Yes!!!!!!!

They finally release some good quality pictures, but what about the fitting pictures, I want to see those.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
janajelly1 said:
What's up with Rita's face? Is it just me or is her face shape a bit weird, or maybe its just her hair thats making me think  like this
I don't think that's a professional poster. More like fan made. It seems that she was cropped out weirdly. This production is so weird. Lol. You'd expect them to at least start promoting one month ahead, not two to three weeks before it airs. I guess Anne and Tik starring together is strong enough for promotion by itself. There's no need for the extra push since fans like us are anticipating it every day. They have so much confidence in our loyalty. Haha.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Mahalo said:
I don't think that's a professional poster. More like fan made. It seems that she was cropped out weirdly. This production is so weird. Lol. You'd expect them to at least start promoting one month ahead, not two to three weeks before it airs. I guess Anne and Tik starring together is strong enough for promotion by itself. There's no need for the extra push since fans like us are anticipating it every day. They have so much confidence in our loyalty. Haha.
Yeah the rest of those posters don't look that professional. The first one, the blue one, looks better.

I know right, Tik and Anne's casting is strong enough of a promotion. Haha.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Synopsis is up but I am not going near it. Lol. Don't want to spoil it for myself. I have never seen the original either.   

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
omg I had such a hard time finding this thread. Lol.

But, I was so sure I saw on IG, Anne said soon.  I think this should be airing soon.

I am anxious to see Tik back, and looking forward to Annik's chemistry in here.

I just hope it's not crazy drama.  I can't stand it.

I hope this will be Anne's first lakorn I finish too y'all.

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult
PaaJaew post on his IG said that the t-ser should release today as his promise, he know people are waiting, but it probably technical problem . He said he was sorry.

Heidi

♥Korean Obsessed♥
I have to admit, I have been semi-silently waiting for this lakorn to air. Teaser looks pretty good. Tik is going to break both women's hearts. I already feel so sad for them.