[Ch5] Hua Jai Rua Puang (Exact & Scenerio)

lynnyang

sarNie Adult
I agree that Son's acting in here improved so much more! Did anyone catch today's episode? We get a glimpse of Son showing more interest in Pang & him sleeping w/her on her bed, but nothing happened. He was worried about her & taking care of her since she was sick. And she woke up to see him in bed w/her and assumed they did the deed, haha... She's pretty naive for a woman her age, lol... Can't wait to watch tomorrow's episode as Son gets naughty ^^

YinGgyTASTIC

sarNie Adult
Yes. I did. Today eps finally have some sence between pang and son. I'm hoping for much more to come so there love would devople faster. Lol. Also grand so annoying in here.

icebe

sarNie Hatchling
lol I can already imagine how this will end up...
"How dare you take away my innocence - I'm gonna KILL you!!!!!!!!!!"
"Nooo wait!!! You're misunderstanding!!!! Nothing happened, I didn't take... wait, something's strange here. Don't you have a son already??? o.0"
"... oops - busted"

Son and pang are cute together, love them. But somehow I don't really like the other couple. The girl makes her aunt take care of her own child, ignores her mother and keeps too many secrets from her fiancé who's nothing but honest with her. While Harit is married already but still wants his ex back. I mean come on, you're married - even if it was just for money and you were forced by your mother, but still in the end you're the one who agreed to this so be responsible for your actions and don't blame it on others. And I don't understand how this guy even has the guts to call his exgirlfriend moneyhungry and a sl*t just because she wants to start anew with someone else and forget the past when he's the one who ditched her o.0 This guy makes no sense...

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
I agree with you, icebe!
As much as I dislike Singto & Gypsy's characters, I really like them as a couple. They're really unreasonable people though -.-
Son & Pang are cute. I'm really loving all their scenes, their chemistry's great!~

YinGgyTASTIC

sarNie Adult
omg omg omg! There a kissing sence soon. urgh so much mis feeling between these four. But I'm happy that Pang and Son love is involing. Pang and SOn is such ll i an odd couple but wow they can pull it off so great that I am enjoying them so much

lynnyang

sarNie Adult
Wish it was next already so we can see Son & Pang smooch, haha... Finally!

icebe

sarNie Hatchling
I felt sorry for pang, for her niece to be happy she has no other choice but to ignore her own feelings and to agree to the marriage
and son too, he's having mixed feelings, he's supposed to be happy since he got what he wanted - the aunt's agreement, but then again he's not so sure anymore this is what he wants
The marriage proposal scene was kinda bitter, pang looked hurt and confused

Gibsy's breakdown today, I actually felt sorry for her. She really wishes so hard to start a new life, to finally find happiness... but it just so happens that son and singto are related, and thus she's forced to face her past.

next week's kiss <3

cikna

sarNie Adult
I am totally crazy about this lakorn and i'm totally digging son-pang couple i have no interest at all about these two actors. but now, bcoz of this lakorn, all of a sudden son looks extremely handsome and pang looks extremely lovely! i mean, i like strong character like pat. she is independent and yet not that emotionally strong, she is a mother and also a woman with feelings. she values family above all things and stays grounded. i totally love the story line , it's slightly different than the typical thai lakorns. but to tell u all the truth, i only watch son and pang's scenes. hahahaha!! the last lakorn that was able to make me feel this way was khukam 2013 and. ken and namtarn's lakorn did got my attention for a while. but bcoz i was too busy with work, i can;t focus. now, after so long, have found a lakorn that helps me forget work no matter how much i have. it's a stress therapy for me.

just hope the pace of the lakorn is faster and focus more on pat and pete (even their nick names are almost similar)

spanky

sarNie OldFart
still don't feel sorry for Lun ....she created her own pain with Lies upon Lies....there's no secret in the world...the secret out ppl keep seeing them together

ahhhh...the kiss! 

khanthaly

sarNie Egg
I think pang and son make a cute couple. Does anyone know how old pang is?

Sarna3

sarNie Adult
Pang is marry and so much older than Son by several yrs, Khanthaly - Son is only 24-25 yrs old but Pang is in her 30

soutsada7

sarNie Hatchling
Just started this lakorn and it's rocking my boat!  I love me some independent, fierce, and assertive nang ek and Pat is kickin' it as the aunty/mother.  I don't care, even a smidgeon, for the second leads (in fact, I FF almost all of their scenes).  The niece is someone I have such a hard time rooting for as she is wont to play the victim when clearly she is not.  She's got family, especially an aunty who's willing to go through hell and back for her, yet she acts as if she has no choices except to lie and lie and on top of all those lies, lie some more.  Can't wait to see it all blows up in her face.  And her ex-bf is also a pitiful character.  I don't care if he was pressured to marry against his will; he made his bed and so must needs lie in it. If he really, truly, wants to start over with his first love, he needs to first dissolve his marriage with his wife, so that he doesn't accidentally traipse into that dangerous territory of being labeled a "cheater" ;)

Rantings aside for these less-than-sterling side characters, I'm adoring both the leads and the little guy, so I shall relish the coming episodes.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Agreed...can't stand 2nd lead...but I'm ok with singto....l
Love all pang/son scene....he soo into and wishes she's his bride...can't wait til all blow up in her face!

spanky

sarNie OldFart
; ( still not reveal....errrrrrrrrrr.....I was cheering for Grand! that bad? hahahaha....dammit they better reveal it by next ep....it's getting tiring